E-Pass Documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you posted this.

I interpreted George as saying that on the 26th Casey was driving Cindy's Green 4 runner. LE apologizing re George telling FBI in confidence than LE telling Cindy and Cindy denying such seemed to valid that line of thought. There's no reason for Cindy to deny use of the white car.

So where was Cindy? Where was the white car?

Also how do toll roads work down there? Seems like tolls aren't only on highways??

Toll roads have both pictures for those paying cash (they take a picture of the driver and the license plate) AND those with those monitors with pre-paid toll road cash, that registers each time you go through to pay for a toll - you have some lanes for cash, and then fast lanes for those with the monitor.

If Casey and George both had those monitors it would log at the exact time and station they went through

If it doesn't log, it didn't happen - the toll road cameras don't make mistakes

Unless they went through during a hurricane and maybe the power was out

Thats all I can think of - many LE throughout the country have solved crimes with these toll road documents - one was in CA when a guy kidnapped a girl and they got the exact time and place he was, unfortunately the girl was dead but they found him - AND again in New England - that woman who killed her husband, cut him up and put him in suitcases and threw him in the river - they pinpointed her on the bridge through toll documents

I don't think these e-passes can be switched from vehicle to vehicle

"2. If I change vehicles and need to move my E-PASS from one to the other what do I need to do?
The E-PASS Service Center installs and removes transponders at no cost. If you decide to move the transponder yourself you may contact the E-PASS Service Center for additional installation velcro. The E-PASS Service Center must be notified of your new vehicle information if you move the transponder."

https://epass.oocea.com/Ams.UI.Web/Help/FAQ.aspx#2

Yes you can switched from vehicle to vehicle ONLY if those cars are registered on the transponder with Epass/Sunpass. I have one in my Honda and if I use my husbands Nissan I just take it off and put it in his truck. They are both registered and I just put it in the window. It sounds like KC is not on either pass or has a pass at all. FL is very strict when you blow tolls so i wonder how many times she blew them. The road that have tolls on them are the 528 - Beachline, I95, 408, SR 417, and SR 429. Sounds like they use the 408, 417 and the Beachline alot.

I think what George said and what the Epass statements show is very very questionable. Something just doesn't jive and I wish this family will stop with the lies. :furious:

I thought Yuri M said the 25th? I'm having trouble reading the epass docs. Even enlarged, I can't read them well.

IIRC George wasn't sure of the exact date he chased Casey (thinking she had Cindys car) but it was around the time of the gas can incident (24th) He explained to Yuri they could get the exact date from the Epass.

I thought Yuri M said the 25th? I'm having trouble reading the epass docs. Even enlarged, I can't read them well.

I think Yuri M used the words "time span" re 23rd thru 27th. The 23rd was mentioned but George wasn't sure. The interview then turned to the gas can report day already established as the 24th. Yuri at some point flips back to the chase and George says he's not sure maybe 6/15-16. It seemed like all thought the EPass info would be the determining factor. Records for CA's car during that time span indicate the 26th. There's no correlating EPass time for George's car though.

IMO George is mixed up either with date or car.

I tried reading the records and I cannot decipher some things. Hope you all can help me.

1. On June 16, the day GA supposedly saw Caylee around noon. What are the epass records that relate to that? I don't see any for either car.

2. KC did not have an epass? I cannot imagine she paid all the tolls. Are there records we are not seeing?

For convenience...

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Thank you BondJB! So much easier! :)

Here's an idea to work with...I know it still takes some work (e.g. dunno where Cindy would've been), but, still doable, IMHO...

George states he's working Sun-Thu schedule. He also states at the end of the month he's working some extra...going in early. He doesn't state the circumstances of his seeing Casey leaving the house (e.g. where he was at the time), but, it almost seems that he may be driving up to the house since he sees her leaving the house (like he wasn't there at the time) and decides to give chase.

EPass records for 6/29 8:48AM, 8:53AM & 9:09AM agree with the route he described taking in the "chase" scene, and IMHO, the brief time period between toll booths suggests he was moving at a decent rate of speed. Someone could calc the ave speed using google to locate the booths, get distance and diff. in timestamps if interested.

There are no cell records from Casey <10:25AM 6/29 until she texts Amy asking about her gas can (recall the Pontiac is @ Amscot allegedly out of gas).

Speculation: Casey attempted to use Tony's dark colored Jeep Grand Cherokee to retrieve gas cans from the Anthony's home 6/29 <10:25AM and was surprised by George driving up. She spotted him driving up at a distance and pulled away in time for George not to get close enough to notice it was a Jeep GC vs. Cindy's Toyota 4Runner. IF George saw Casey he may not have payed close attention to the vehicle (your mind will convince you something is true if you believe it to be) and it would make sense to him she'd be in the 4Runner vs. another vehicle altogether.

This would explain:
(a) why Casey would be @ the house in something other than the Pontiac,
(b) why George thought she was in Cindy's 4Runner,
(c) why there are no EPass records for Cindy's 4Runner matching George's HHR
(d) why the first cell activity of the day is a Plan "B" to Amy about gas cans
(e) why Cindy would state that it never happened since she likely knew her 4Runner never went missing.
(f) why George's epass account establishes him traveling ~86mph between tolls​

Here's a quick & dirty side-by-side view from the back of Grand Cherokee & 4Runner. These aren't the same model years or colors involved...FYI only.

Slide1-1.jpg

Here's an idea to work with...I know it still takes some work (e.g. dunno where Cindy would've been), but, still doable, IMHO...

George states he's working Sun-Thu schedule. He also states at the end of the month he's working some extra...going in early. He doesn't state the circumstances of his seeing Casey leaving the house (e.g. where he was at the time), but, it almost seems that he may be driving up to the house since he sees her leaving the house (like he wasn't there at the time) and decides to give chase.

EPass records for 6/29 8:48AM, 8:53AM & 9:09AM agree with the route he described taking in the "chase" scene, and IMHO, the brief time period between toll booths suggests he was moving at a decent rate of speed. Someone could calc the ave speed using google to locate the booths, get distance and diff. in timestamps if interested.

There are no cell records from Casey <10:25AM 6/29 until she texts Amy asking about her gas can (recall the Pontiac is @ Amscot allegedly out of gas).

Speculation: Casey attempted to use Tony's dark colored Jeep Grand Cherokee to retrieve gas cans from the Anthony's home 6/29 <10:25AM and was surprised by George driving up. She spotted him driving up at a distance and pulled away in time for George not to get close enough to notice it was a Jeep GC vs. Cindy's Toyota 4Runner. IF George saw Casey he may not have payed close attention to the vehicle (your mind will convince you something is true if you believe it to be) and it would make sense to him she'd be in the 4Runner vs. another vehicle altogether.

This would explain:
(d) why the first cell activity of the day is a Plan "B" to Amy about gas cans​

Just a thought.

Very interesting, thought provoking theory. Hmmmmmmmm

On June 11 Casey blew at toll on Conway EB [east bound] Off at 19:02:09 hours.
Page 1991
http://flawebhosting.net/docdump1106...ny epass.pdf

Could this be what Jamie R. is talking about in her interview? It is not quite the middle of the month but not that far off.

June the Middle of the Month Jamie R. states that Casey was suppose to come and pick her up in Oviedo. They had planned to hang out but Casey had called her and said she was going to just stay in the Orlando area because she had been downtown with a friend and had gotten a speeding ticket. Jamie had called Casey the next day and Casey told her she had gotten really drunk and was sick. [I listed this as June 14 as the middle Saturday of the month. No clear date was given]
Page 781 Lines 1-25 & Page 782 Lines 1-4 Jamie R. Interview With LE 8/19/2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

This would explain:

Just a thought.

Well to add more meat to the stew, George nor Cindy knew about the new boyfriend Tony let alone what type of vehicle he had so if GA did not get close enough he may have thought it was Cindy's car. My question is do those two cars look enough alike to confuse GA. I would not be able to tell them apart unless you are comparing a beetle to a bus but that just me.

I have a question about the Epass and SunPass transponders and not having to deal with them in my state maybe someone in FL that uses them can clarify for me.

Is each transponder encoded with the vehicle information that it is registered to (ie - contains the tag number, description of the make / model).

If so and just say that one was taken from a car and used by a school bus, would it show that the registered owner of the Epass and SunPass transponder and their information (tag & make) went through the toll.

If so then then she could have been driving any vehicle and it would show CA's or GA's vehicle information.

Just thinking out loud.

This would explain:

Just a thought.

I didn't go to the detail of finding exact model years and colors, but, here's a quick & dirty side-by-side of these two models from behind. Still doable...

Slide1-1.jpg

I have a question about the Epass and SunPass transponders and not having to deal with them in my state maybe someone in FL that uses them can clarify for me.

Is each transponder encoded with the vehicle information that it is registered to (ie - contains the tag number, description of the make / model).

If so and just say that one was taken from a car and used by a school bus, would it show that the registered owner of the Epass and SunPass transponder and their information (tag & make) went through the toll.

If so then then she could have been driving any vehicle and it would show CA's or GA's vehicle information.

Just thinking out loud.

That is correct.

I didn't go to the detail of finding exact model years and colors, but, here's a quick & dirty side-by-side of these two models from behind. Still doable...

Slide1-1.jpg

They are amazingly similar from behind!

But I'm sure during the chase (or at some point afterward), going by your theory, GA would have at some point realized it was not CA's car and logically would have told the FBI or LE that information since he spoke with the FBI and LE about this incident weeks after it happened.

But I'm sure during the chase (or at some point afterward), going by your theory, GA would have at some point realized it was not CA's car and logically would have told the FBI or LE that information since he spoke with the FBI and LE about this incident weeks after it happened.

I would also factor in how far away was GA when he saw the vehicle leaving, from a greater distance they would look very close to each other.

...I dunno. George seems to accept that it is s.o.p. for Casey to borrow Cindy's 4Runner when she's having problems w/ her car. He may have initially told Cindy the story after it happened and she dismissed it. IMHO, if he was convinced it was the 4Runner and didn't know about Tony's GC (why would he) he may never have challenged the point in his own mind. Recall, George went to the FBI in confidence, suggesting he thought it happened and was important, despite Cindy dismissing it (albeit us learning that afterwards).

To this point, I should've added one more item to the list:

(e) it would explain why Cindy would state that it never happened since she likely knew her 4Runner never went missing.

Well to add more meat to the stew, George nor Cindy knew about the new boyfriend Tony let alone what type of vehicle he had so if GA did not get close enough he may have thought it was Cindy's car. My question is do those two cars look enough alike to confuse GA. I would not be able to tell them apart unless you are comparing a beetle to a bus but that just me.

In the interview with George and LE he says he chased Casey in Cindy's 'green truck' and I've seen pictures of Lee's house with a truck in the drive that could be green. Is it possible this truck is in Cindy's name but Lee uses it - and Casey had borrowed that truck? Would the ez pass be in Lee's name?

...I dunno. George seems to accept that it is s.o.p. for Casey to borrow Cindy's 4Runner when she's having problems w/ her car. He may have initially told Cindy the story after it happened and she dismissed it. IMHO, if he was convinced it was the 4Runner and didn't know about Tony's GC (why would he) he may never have challenged the point in his own mind. Recall, George went to the FBI in confidence, suggesting he thought it happened and was important, despite Cindy dismissing it (albeit us learning that afterwards).

To this point, I should've added one more item to the list:

(e) it would explain why Cindy would state that it never happened since she likely knew her 4Runner never went missing.

Where was Cindy while this was all going on? I have to go back and read GA's interview about this, but I got the impression that she was home (perhaps on vacation?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288