PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

Eeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Buzz Mills, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Buzz Mills

Buzz Mills New Member

Eeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!! Wed Feb 22, 10:44 AM ET

BERLIN (Reuters) - A Bavarian village was flooded by liquid pig manure after a tank containing the fertilizer burst, German police said Wednesday.

Sewage rose to 20 inches in the courtyards and streets of Elsa after gushing from the tank, which held some 240,000 litres of pig manure.

"The village was swamped with green-brown liquid and it was pig manure -- the mother-of-all muck," said Rainer Prediger, a police spokesman in the nearby town of Coburg.

2. Jean

Jean Former Member

Oh!!! I would have to move, no ifs ands or buts!! Well, I bet the grass in the courtyards will be nice and green. :sick:

3. Mygirlsadie

Mygirlsadie New Member

LMAOOOO....This town isnt too far from where I live in Bavaria..matter of fact its extremely close. I havent noticed any diffrence in odors to tell ya the truth it smells like manure around here most of the time becuase its a 'farming' area and I believe they use manure for just about everything! :waitasec: Anyone want to come visit me during the summer months?? :laugh: