Eight Guests a Lurkin'

curious1 said:
Hey guys. I have been away from websleuths for a bit. Got a little hot under the coller in another 'room'. Anyways, so do you guys really think Raven checks out and possibly posts here? I have been out of the loop. Any guesses on who he is disguising himself as?
LOL...Oh I'm pretty sure he checks us out every opportunity he gets. Do I have an idea of who he is....he doesn't have his own name here that I know of, but I think he uses someone's name, but that's between the birds.

Great to see you around again, missing Golfmom, but I know it's a busy time of the year for her.

Oh yeah, I think the rave checks in & reads from time to time. If we can ruffle his feathers, so be it. Janet's murder deserves some resolution.

I also believe 100% that Raven reads here, and I believe that some of his family does as well.

JerseyGirl said:
I also believe 100% that Raven reads here, and I believe that some of his family does as well.
Yep, and I'm sure were just a bad guy that don't know Raven and we are just mean and spiteful and we want to blame anyone for Janet's death and he's the easiest choice and we have nothing better to do than to try to make his life miserable. Oh he's suffering so bad because of his wife's death......while he's out biking and going on trips and dating and scamming the government and not being a responsible citizen.

If you are friends or relatives with Raven, seriously look at everything clearly.

What does any of us have to gain by thinking Raven did it. NOTHING.

We want the real murderer put away so they can't hurt again. I don't want anything pinned on him, I want the REAL MURDERER behind bars. That person, in my 100% belief is the one and only Rave.

How do you explain his actions, inactions, his lies, his affairs. If you believe that he had ONE AFFAIR, and ONE AFFAIR on Janet only and he atoned for that mistake you are seriously deluded.

If you think that he is not the person who murdered Janet then you are doubly deluded.

If you think he is being persecuted online, stop and think for a moment about Janet. If he whines even once about us here at Websleuths, which he did in the newspaper article, then stop and think about this.

His wife and unborn child was murdered. What difference does a bunch of people online stating their opinions make when the fact remains YOUR WIFE AND UNBORN CHILD WAS MURDERED. I would think he would have more important things to think about -- like Kaiden or finding out who murdered Janet and his unborn child than whining about us, but he did in the newspaper article. That disgusted me!

Janet was in her home, she was stabbed, while Kaiden lay in that crib. Nobody broke in, NOTHING was missing but the laptop, the weapon and the knife collection he had.

He had been investigated earlier and LE took his laptop. Why would that be missing???? Why was there money, valuables, Janet's jewelry still there. If you are going to spend your time murdering someone, going after a laptop, that you have to grab and get out of the house, leaving absolutely no clues....that is a crock of crap, you know it, face it.

The only person who could have done this and would have done this is Raven.

Raven is a sociopath look up the definition, look at him, seriously without your rose colored glasses on. Look at how he is fake, fraudulent, look at the lies he has spewed.

How can you actually not think he had nothing to do with this. Why would he tell people Janet committed suicide when he KNEW SHE WAS MURDERED???? How can he tell people she was hurt, then shot, warm then cold.

Seriously, your friend, your relative is a murderer and is conning you all.

I am sure so many of you love him, but remember Janet, did she deserve this? Did she deserve to die a brutal death? What did she do to deserve this? Does Kaiden deserve to grow up knowing his Mother was brutally murdered, that he had a sibling on the way and that his sibling was murdered? Does he deserve to grow up without a Mother.

So you may be thinking, well does he deserve to grow up without a father too. Any man that can brutally take his wife and unborn child's life deserves to be put away forever and Kaiden is not safe with a man that thinks so little of life that his life is more important than his own childs.

Hi there! I haven't been here long at all - I got started by looking at cold case stuff and ended up here by following a link in somebody's (sorry - I really don't remember who) siggy...

I really don't have anything to add - I'm still going backwards from the beginning trying to get a handle on things.

I just thought I would jump in here and add my very own..... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: as there seems to be a lot of this going around! :laugh:

Pookie said:
Hi there! I haven't been here long at all - I got started by looking at cold case stuff and ended up here by following a link in somebody's (sorry - I really don't remember who) siggy...

I really don't have anything to add - I'm still going backwards from the beginning trying to get a handle on things.

I just thought I would jump in here and add my very own..... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: as there seems to be a lot of this going around! :laugh:
Hi Pookie,

Welcome! We are all :banghead: on this one.

So nice to see a new name! Welcome, Pookie - I hope you'll stick around with us! :)

This is definetely one of those :banghead: cases. I live in NC and grew up near Durham and all the inaction I am seeing on this drives me :crazy: , but it does not surprise me. If you want to get away with murder I suggest Durham, NC or Boulder, CO.

I almost forgot.....
wave1.gif
Hi Raven and/or family. You coward(s).

Welcome Pookie, there is a lot of :doh: but the thing I'm waiting for is :behindbar

I watch the video's of Raven and Janet at Christmas, I watch the buckknife video, I watch the Memorial Video and I come here and there's not much going on.

I am still here, still looking whatever I can up on Raven and I'm praying daily that Durham LE and Mike Nifong make some sort of move to get the perpetrator of this crime behind bars.

Raven's bankruptcy should be up for hearing soon, I'm guessing August, but I haven't seen anything yet regarding it.

I cannot believe that this murderer is out walking the street. I cannot believe that everything seems to be going Raven's way.

How can it be, it makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever that he hasn't been arrested yet.

I do believe he will be arrested though and that's the important thing. Some day he will pay for his crimes of murder against his wife and unborn child.

5 guests "lurking" at these wee hours. Yep, no one is forgetting this case Raven. Don't get too comfortable...

Raven thinks he can move on with his life and that Janet will be forgotten. The unfortunate thing for Raven is that Janet will not be forgotten, and Raven will never truly be able to relax and hope the case will just go away. So strange as it sounds, I feel a little sorry for Raven. He's set up a scenario for himself where he will never have peace. Not the best way to live a life.

Still here myself, he may be able to move on with his life, but we're moving along with him and will be right there when the day comes that life as he knows it, freedom, fun, frolicking and the farce is over.

Justice for Janet and her unborn child is way too important to ever forget about and none of us will.

I have noticed myself all about "lurkers!" I believe Raven, and my brothers murderer are keeping tabs on our posts, not to mention LE...How ironic they would monitor us, when killers walk free!!! The LE and DA are as corrupt as the Taliban, but not as smart!!!!!
I KNOW this for a FACT, as I am dealing with the same officers!!!!! Janet was murdered 3 weeks after my brother, and I have hounded them for facts, so I am sure they are watchers too!!!!
Let them!!!! Let them know we are united here!!! That we are NOT fools!!!
If we as citizens can figure these things out, they can too, but are too inept and don't care!!!!
They want to give the elusion that Durham is a safe, and great place to live, HA!!! Just as long as you don't DIE there!!!!!
I am FINALLY getting help, and when this all comes out, I will not forget Janet too!!!!
Not only do I want the murderer's to be punished, but also the LE involved!!!!

The "media," has no idea of how corrupt Durham is, but WILL know soon!!!!

I will voice my opinion, speak of facts, and beg for laws to be changed, and for LE to be held accountable for their blatant disregard to solve murders, instead of attention being solely about the Duke rape.....

So, to the "lurkers," out here, know your time is coming, and the clock is ticking!!!!!!

Rhonda

http://community.webtv.net/RhondaFleming/InLovingMemory/

Moxie said:
He's (Raven) set up a scenario for himself where he will never have peace.
I wonder if Raven becomes more uneasy when it becomes quiet around these threads? Does he ever wonder what it is we are discussing through PMs? And who we discuss things with? I know this is probably going to get me in trouble for mentioning but R you have to be wondering what else we know, and discuss in private and through emails. I know I'm not letting anything out of the "bag" but seriously, you can't believe that there aren't some of us here who will never let this go. If you started feeling comfy 'cause posting of new information and topics of discussions have slowed down..... maybe you should ask yourself this.... where ARE we gathering to share informtion? You don't really believe anyone has given up or moved on do you? And you might wonder also who asked me to post this to you here and why today?

We KNOW who the murderers are, and we KNOW you are watching, and I hope your very, very, afraid!!!!
"WE," the people will NOT give up!!!!!
Both Janet, and my brothers murders was premeditated, and you know what that means?!??!
LETHAL INJETION!!!! Only you both deserve the chair!! Confess now, and cop a plea, because once I open my big mouth to the press, I will be asking for the death penalty!!!!! I am sure Janet's parents, and the community will be behind me, and from there, will be NO turning back!!!!

Until the day dawns.....

You know sometimes I think the sweetest justice is justice delayed. Think about the people who think they have gotten away with something and go on to live normal lives and get comfortable and then WHAM!!! there's that knock on the door or that phone call and the rug gets pulled out from under them. Think about the smug ones like Perry March who thought, hey no body, they can't possibly convict me, but they did. So just think about 'ol Raven 5 or 10 years from now, sitting all smug and happy in his lazy-boy and there's a knock at his door and it's Johnnhy Law with a set of handcuffs with his name on them. Yeah, that would be real sweet. :D

I agree that it would be sweet to see Raven uprooted just after he gets comfortable, but I worry about the girl that falls in love with him. With all that we say about Raven, he really can come across as charming. I am nervous that another sweet shy girl will fall in love with him. She will eventually hear these "tales", but I fear she will think she knows him better than any of us because she sees him all the time. Being so close to him may actually blind her from the truth instead of giving her the perspective of someone standing back.

Yes, I think that sweet justice will come. Raven will have to face what he did and pay for his crimes. However, I fear for those around him as we wait. :(

I have been on haitus and have just been lurking a little but I can't seem to catch up on Janet's case. Can someone summarize it for me please if they don't mind? There is just so much on here.

The murderers knows each day of their guilt, most are in denial....
The hardest part is that your loved one is gone, will never smile again, and a huge part of yourself was also killed....
It is as important for the killer to be brought to light, and for the truth to be known!
Not knowing gnaws at your heart and soul, and leaves an entire wound which cannot be healed by a band-aid!

My heart goes out to all of you here, that have too lost a loved one due to a psychopath, and the long road ahead for resolution....

Have faith! Remember God's promise to us,"Justice is mine sayeth the Lord!"

Time is excruciating now, but KNOW there is a purpose!
God Bless you, EVERYONE!

Rhonda

Until the day dawns...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members