Found Safe Elderly at risk couple: Colleen, 69, & Wayne Marsolf, 80, driving from Marysville to Olympia

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Washington State Patrol are asking for the public's help in locating two missing adults, both of whom are considered ‘at-risk.’

Troopers say 80-year-old Wayne Martsolf and 69-year-old Colleen Marsolf were driving from Marysville to Olympia on Friday morning, but they never made it to their destination.
silver.jpg

It's unclear where they were last seen, or where WSP believe they could be.

Wayne has dementia, Parkinson's and diabetes, and Colleen has multiple sclerosis, WSP say.

Wayne is 5'7" and weighs about 230 pounds. He has white hair and hazel eyes. Colleen is 5'5" and weighs about 185 pounds. She has gray hair and green eyes.

The pair were traveling in a white 2021 Subaru Forrester with WA plates DP25749.

Washington State Patrol are asking for the public's help in locating two missing adults, both of whom are considered ‘at-risk.’

Troopers say 80-year-old Wayne Martsolf and 69-year-old Colleen Marsolf were driving from Marysville to Olympia on Friday morning, but they never made it to their destination.
silver.jpg

It's unclear where they were last seen, or where WSP believe they could be.

Wayne has dementia, Parkinson's and diabetes, and Colleen has multiple sclerosis, WSP say.

Wayne is 5'7" and weighs about 230 pounds. He has white hair and hazel eyes. Colleen is 5'5" and weighs about 185 pounds. She has gray hair and green eyes.

The pair were traveling in a white 2021 Subaru Forrester with WA plates DP25749.
I wonder who was driving or who usually drove? Wayne with dementia, Parkinson’s and diabetes - possibility type 1 and insulin dependent?
About 100 mile trip straight down Interstate 5 to Olympic.

Wonder where they were found?
I do too. Marysville is about 100 miles from Olympia, I wonder if they maybe stopped and stayed the night at a hotel partway through the drive and didn't tell anyone? I know it sounds far-fetched but IDK.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back