Elephant family winning hearts with epic road trip across China - June 8/2021

LadyL

Reaction score
A wild herd of Asian elephants is capturing international attention with an epic cross-country journey through southwestern China, where they have crossed some 500 kilometres of terrain for reasons unknown.

Elephant family winning hearts with epic road trip across China

AAKPQWP.img

China Daily Several elephants are shown sleeping together in Yunnan province, China, in this June 2021 photo.

A wild herd of Asian elephants is capturing international attention with an epic cross-country journey through southwestern China, where they have crossed some 500 kilometres of terrain for reasons unknown.

Elephant family winning hearts with epic road trip across China

AAKPQWP.img

China Daily Several elephants are shown sleeping together in Yunnan province, China, in this June 2021 photo.
Thank you LadyL. With all the heart wrenching cases lately, this has raised my spirits.

Thank you LadyL. With all the heart wrenching cases lately, this has raised my spirits.

YW mine too. I'm wondering where they're going and it's fascinating to me that some have left the group. I wonder if it's adult males going to create their own herd?

I love them helping their babies have a wash :)

Thanks so much for posting this LadyL. It made my heart feel happy.

Something must have made them want to leave where they were. I wonder what is not enough food, or they felt they were in danger ?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back