Elisa Lam - What Happened?

Discussion in 'Elisa Lam' started by gitana1, Mar 2, 2013.

?

Why did Elisa die?

1. Homicide/crime of opportunity - Murder due to chance encounter with someone on the day she died

162 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. Homicide/preplanned - Elisa was lured to her death in a scheme planned before the day she died

46 vote(s)
    13.5%
  3. Accidental death - related to an altered mental state: drug induced, psychosis, sleep walking, etc.

86 vote(s)
    25.1%
  4. Suicide - Elisa intended to end her life due to mental issues/other

7 vote(s)
    2.0%
  5. Occult/supernatural/conspiracy - related to occult, supernatural phenomena or gov./other conspiracy

5 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. Unsure/Do not know

36 vote(s)
    10.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nickfalzone

Nickfalzone New Member

I am wondering how much would be provided in the police report. I spoke to a police officer a couple weeks ago about this sort of thing, and he says because of FOIA generally the report will be released to the public as requested, but many bits of info can end up redacted for various reasons. Stuff like the 100 hrs of security-cam footage that's unreleased, details from her cell/computer, etc. Unfortunately, I think the only way to get these pieces of evidence is for a reputable murder mystery type show to investigate it.

2. 2Hip2BSquare

2Hip2BSquare Former Member

Yes I think this case will require someone with great diligence and social pull to get all the facts straight. Let's hope that happens eventually IF thats the case.

3. Conductor71

Conductor71 New Member

I just mailed a request for it last week. When I hear something, I will PM those interested. We are trying to be respectful in not unleashing it on the Web.

If I don't hear back by this Friday, I will call the documents office to confirm that I followed the rules.

4. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

All I've got to say is Hinky with a capital H. A true mystery, indeed, with really odd aspects in sooo many regards. The whole thing is just crazy. Crazy!

5. Nickfalzone

Nickfalzone New Member

6. Nickfalzone

Nickfalzone New Member

Additionally, there has been some talk on other boards regarding a young man with a military background that spent some time over in South Korea. I won't give his name due to board rules, but there are some interesting connections to be made.

7. 2Hip2BSquare

Btw for all you conspiracy theorists out there reading this, a LAM-Elisa is actually a well known testing format/acronym for toxicology reports in blood that has been used for years. It is pure coincidence that her name is similar to the acronym used in toxicology testing variables. Sorry to burst the bubble.

8. 2Hip2BSquare

Could this have been a soldier who had access to an invisibility cloak currently being developed by S Korea and the USA (yes, they exist now).

Clip from CNN:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSgWG6CNc3w&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Invisible Cloak for Soldiers Now A Reality - YouTube[/ame]

I think I just had a heart attack.

9. ktgirl

ktgirl Verified College Instructor

Agreed.

10. 2Hip2BSquare

Check the business address associated with the invisible light agency that helps develop those invisibility cloaks for the military... (yes they are real. Yes the video I posted above is a CNN report on them). The business is registered at the Cecil. I usually loathe any sort of conspiracy theory, but this actually all checks out. It's kind of scary actually.

http://m.superpages.com/bp/2298860969

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374900070.949202.jpg

11. Rythen

Rythen New Member

I think this is right on the money, a couple days ago I was researching exactly this, and looked into her mentioning the cloak on her twitter as the last few things she said before she left, then tried to find her facebook/research the invisibility cloak/people who have access to it,

and I was soon followed by black helicopters later that night when I went to get something to eat at around 1am(they even circled the gas station I stopped at), then I saw it again later in the morning. They have been following me periodically ever since I looked up stuff about this case, I find it fishy, Government is definitely involved

~~~

<modsnip>

12. Rythen

Rythen New Member

I sure am

13. Nickfalzone

Nickfalzone New Member

You had me until the black helicopters.

14. Rythen

Rythen New Member

whether you want to believe me or not, she talked about the cloak before leaving, to a hotel RIGHT NEXT to an agency specializing in it. <modsnip

<modsnip>

15. Nickfalzone

Nickfalzone New Member

The whole cloaking/invisible light agency theory is pretty far-fetched, but the connections are interesting. When you start talking about black helicopters I have more difficulty taking what you say seriously, as it is highly unlikely that the government is spying on you because you googled cloaking.

<modsnip>

Taking this theory a step further then it deserves to be taken, are we to presume that the elevator video is showing her talking to a cloaked individual, invisible to the camera?

16. 2Hip2BSquare

I agree. The black helicopters are um.... Well all I can say is the govt would utilize far more subtle avenues to surveil you.

Please....

I will however offer this image of EL twitter post about the canadian development of the cloak on Jan. 13.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375112478.383510.jpg

If any conspiracy exists, it could only be IMHO that EL death was a set up to have the Cecil lose public interest and business so it could be utilized more as a govt building. Or that her death was some sort of govt hit bc she had a secret life. Both are so far fetched I can't really believe them.

But I still find the availability of invisibility cloaks among Canadian, US, and S Korean soldiers very disconcerting, especially if one of those cloaks got into questionable/terrorist hands.

Furthermore I find Elisa's reference to these cloaks just 2 weeks before her death to be strange. Did a friend who is a soldier inform her of this technology? Could he of had access to one and used it against her?

The video - its always seemed to me like she literally is dealing with an invisible force.

I however will not entertain any ideas of black helicopters following people for searching this info on google. I live relatively close to the Cecil, have been obtaining reports on Elisa from LE, and have been much closer to this case than most and have not experienced any stalking or surveillance from LE.

Thank you.

17. 2Hip2BSquare

Yes this is what I believe is going on. The availability of these cloaks is very scary given the CNN report/video I posted a few posts back.

http://youtu.be/SSgWG6CNc3w

http://m.mcalesternews.com/mcalester/pm_113004/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=gIpgUVqS

18. Nickfalzone

Nickfalzone New Member

Any word yet on the police report?

19. 2Hip2BSquare

Nada yet :(.

I'm sure ppl
    Probably think I'm a conspiracy theory nutbar by now and don't wanna share it with me. Lol I wouldn't blame them.
    (typically I don't entertain subjects like invisibility cloaks or silly conspiracy theories in general, but I thought I'd at least bring it up as there were strange coincidences there is all...).

I wish I could see the report so I could have a better overview of the circumstances and evidence. Otherwise I'm stuck with invisibility cloaks haha! ;).

Then again I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of waiting for it. We will get it eventually...

20. coeurfragile

coeurfragile Active Member

I haven't followed this case closely so please excuse me if I am asking redundant questions!

- Do we know the layout of the hotel, and where she would have been able to get onto the roof at?

This is the thing that makes me feel it was anything but a tragic accident as reported, unless this particular hotel had roof access that regular guests could get to from the inside.

I'm not verified, so take this as you will. JMO, IMO, etc. etc.... I am a hotel worker and there is absolutely no way a guest could gain access to our roof without an employee being with them. You would have to get through an employees only locked door, possibly two in some places. And even then it's not just a door or staircase, you climb a ladder to the roof and open a hatch. I have worked at two seperate hotels and they were both this way.

It's possible the hotel EL was staying at had a staircase to the roof, but I can't imagine regular guests could get up there. I would think it would be locked on both sides - once to get into the staircase, and once to get onto the roof.

And if all odds were in that favor and she got up onto the roof, were the water tanks in a seperate room? Again, I can't see the door to that being unlocked. Or are they just sitting up on top of the roof?

As I said before, I don't know all the facts in this case and I'm sure it's been discussed to death. And I'm not saying the official report was incorrect, with it being an accident. I just can't get over the coincidences that would have had to happen for her to get through a minimum of 2 locked doors into employee only areas, and somehow figure out how to get into the water tanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.