Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 3 - 2nd Day of Testimony, Tuesday, Sept 25

Its so sad. Baby Gabriel never stood a chance. Not with his mom that didnt want her and a crazy lady that approaches strangers to get their baby.

Judge offering EJ some time to collect herself and allows her to step out . . .taking a few minute break . . . for the record . . . . Judge didn't interpret it as some outburst to disrupt the proceedings .. .just assumed it was difficult for her.

I guess it's just something about DeeAnn, because wasn't it during her testimony that Tammi had her first meltdown, too?

I think in EJ's case it's more a case of "Tammi told me not to say anything, but yet she was blabbing everything to DeeAnn"....

She is really really evil. That's all there is. If I said what I really thought she is, I'd get banned for life.

I don't know why she gets to 'take a moment' - what about that baby? Is he 'taking a moment' somewhere?

Is that a tattoo on the back of her shoulder?
tatt_zps25405e7e.jpg

She is really really evil. That's all there is. If I said what I really thought she is, I'd get banned for life.

I don't know why she gets to 'take a moment' - what about that baby? Is he 'taking a moment' somewhere?

Good Filter Cherry . . . Good GOOD Filter!!!!!

Did she look in the mirror and she what she's wearing or something?

;)

I'm just guessing here, but I'm thinking that the more EJ hears testimony that Tammi was telling everyone that these things were EJ's idea, the more EJ will want to take the stand and testify that "it was all Tammi"!

So let's keep upsetting, EJ!!!

Is there anything really in there? At the 99cent store she taps her foot and fusses at le to find her baby- and convinces them for hours that she has no idea. Now, time to whomp on Tammi with the victim routine.

EXACTLY.......I don't get the timing on the melt down???? anyone? didn't hear anything that was so emotional???

Couldn't agree with you more. As far as I'm concerned she isn't feeling bad. What was there about that testimony to make her feel bad besides the fact that SHE SIGNED THE DOCUMENT. She got caught so now she's gonna cry. WHERE IS BABY GABRIEL!!!

I agree the timing of the outburst was really quite Creepy! As if she just couldn't stand to think that someone might have begun to feel or think about someone else's feelings or point of view. . . . Personally - I think Miss EJ is having a very Borderline moment or Narcissistic wherein she just cannot stand to not be the center of attention and want people to have compassion for her. Deflect the testimony of the witness onto poor EJ's victimization. My thoughts . . .

This trial is running more slowly than Drew P.'s and I wouldn't have thought that was possible.

EXACTLY.......I don't get the timing on the melt down???? anyone? didn't hear anything that was so emotional???

I don't get it either. I think she is very lucky to have such a considerate judge. (She doesn't deserve it.) imo

Judge is back in the courtroom . . . EJ is back but jurors are not . . . they have transcripts ready to be given to jury when they are ready to hear audio . . . Jurors will have transcripts to follow along while listening but they are going to have to leave them on their chairs and the transcripts will be collected from the jurors.

EJ assured the Judge she is doing better now.

Argh! I just lost my transcribing of this witness testimony . . . it went poof!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back