Elizabeth Writes a Poem to Logan

Logan McQueary told CBS5 that he is angry that Johnson is apparently more concerned with hurting him than telling authorities where Gabriel is. But he also said for the first time, he wants to talk with her, yell at her, write letters of his own, anything to make her come clean and tell the whole truth.
http://www.kpho.com/news/27105704/detail.html

What I would love for Logan to include in a letter to EJ:

No weapon formed against me shall prosper Elizabeth! I hurt and will hurt forevermore as long as Gabriel is missing but, you will not steal my future. I have survived this and I will continue to survive it. I will one day meet the woman of my dreams, I will marry her and will have children with her. Although Gabriel will never be replaced in my life, he does have brothers and sisters in my future, and they will always know who their brother Gabriel is and who the evil person is who stole him from them. This a future you will never be a part of! A future where there will be laughter and happiness, first steps and first Christmas', family cookouts and family vacations, first days of school where my wife and I will accompany our child and delight in his/her excitement. Yes Elizabeth I still have a future, I don't have Gabriel because you stole him from me, but you will never steal my future and you will never know the joys in life that I will know; because you gave these joys away when you gave Gabriel away.

lets hope it does. EJ ONLY has herself to blame for being in this mess.

Maybe legally. But if this is true, you can bet your last dollar that TPS was there egging EJ on badmouthing LM feeding the negative energy with her hatred for men. A spiritual accessory.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper Elizabeth! I hurt and will hurt forevermore as long as Gabriel is missing but, you will not steal my future. I have survived this and I will continue to survive it. I will one day meet the woman of my dreams, I will marry her and will have children with her. Although Gabriel will never be replaced in my life, he does have brothers and sisters in my future, and they will always know who their brother Gabriel is and who the evil person is who stole him from them. This a future you will never be a part of! A future where there will be laughter and happiness, first steps and first Christmas', family cookouts and family vacations, first days of school where my wife and I will accompany our child and delight in his/her excitement. Yes Elizabeth I still have a future, I don't have Gabriel because you stole him from me, but you will never steal my future and you will never know the joys in life that I will know; because you gave these joys away when you gave Gabriel away.

:rocker:

PERFECT! Could you imagine how angry she'd be to get something like that. I hope he does start getting in contact with her. It'd be interesting to see her reactions to him.

I also agree this letter should never have made it to Logan. She stole his baby and possibly murdered him, she's allowed to continue to sit silently and now she's allowed to continue to torture Logan. How truly unfair. I've said it before, a criminal shouldn't have ANY rights when it's in regards to a missing baby.

Seems like this is EJ's own version of "winning" and like Charlie Sheen, she has in fact, lost.

I don't know. She hasn't "lost" anything. She is still getting what she wants. She's gotten rid of her baby, punished Logan to the extreme, and isn't being held accountable for anything. At the moment, she really is "winning" -- IMO

After this I don't know what to say. She's one SCREWED UP young woman.

I think she's twisted enough to kill her own child (Something I thought she did all along).

EJ needs to go to the crazy bin.
I hate that she took one of my favorite songs and twisted the words around. The part she quoted about being a sinner etc...is about abortion. I hope she hasn't convinced herself that whatever she did was justified. The whole poem and picture seems so bitter and vindictive and I can only imagine the shock of being on the receiving end. MOO.

I hate that she took one of my favorite songs and twisted the words around. The part she quoted about being a sinner etc...is about abortion. I hope she hasn't convinced herself that whatever she did was justified. The whole poem and picture seems so bitter and vindictive and I can only imagine the shock of being on the receiving end. MOO.

EJ wanted to have an abortion; she never wanted Gabriel in the first place.

Can't wait until this gets charged with Murder.

I have strictly always remained a lurker in Gabe's forum and always hold out hope when I peek in on his forum that there will be something, ANYTHING that begins to show that there's a light at the end of this tunnel and that the time is closer to Gabe being brought home to his daddy..
Elizabeth IMO is a breed of her own, she far surpasses Casey Anthony IMO and that's a damn scary realization..

But I had to reply to momtective's post about words that Logan could say to Elizabeth.. The hairs on every part of my body stood on end and tears streamed my face.. Not out of sadness or pity for those words being spoken to Elizabeth but as an in the face eye opener that this is EXACTLY what has got to be done by Logan for there to ever even be half a chance of ever finding the truth about Gabriel or for him to regain his life back from the talons of pure evil that will not stop sucking the life from him until he is dead..

Elizabeth's only and sole purpose in this life for the rest of her waking days spent here on this earth is to inflict absolutely as much pain as not just humanly possible, but without a doubt I believe in a heartbeat that Elizabeth would sell her soul to the devil(if she hasn't already) for only in return granted the power to inflict pain at such a level that can only come from the purest of all evil..

Logan has to take back the power and control.. This is the only way that I believe that even the tiniest of chances could come about in finding what happened to Gabe.. We all know that she will never ever move past this(even if by some chance Bob had his dream of seeing Elizabeth freed from jail/prison).. That would only lend her more power to hurt and destroy Logan.. Mark my words that is her only goal in this lifetime!! She will not move past it.. Not as long as she knows she has the power and control that she wields over Logan.. She knows it's his only wish is to find Gabe(alive or dead) and she knows that as long as she keeps that from happening that Logan can never move on toward a positive future..

The words that momtective has posted are exactly what it will take to break Elizabeth!!! And I mean truly break her down!!! It will in an instant of those words being read by her take back the power and control she has over Logan.. Her power and control that she thinks about, dreams about, and schemes about in her every waking hour.. These words shove it right up where the sun don't shine of Elizabeth and renders her absolutely powerless.. Logan is shoving the blame right in her face as to why he no longer has his first born son.. He frees himself of blame that has been shoved upon him by EJ.. He lays the blame, the guilt, and the shame smack dab in the middle of her lap.. Not only does he let her know that he's come to terms with the fact it is all upon her shoulders and not his and that he has also come to terms that she stripped him of his son.. But most importantly it tells her he knows he deserves this bright future with a wife that will love and respect him, the woman that hes always dreamed of and he is moving forward and that Gabe will have siblings in the future that tho they do not ever replace Gabe, but yet they do give him a second chance at being a father only this time with a woman he truly loves and who truly loves him.. Continue hammering it home that he is already moving in this *positive direction toward his future that is bright, that is still filled with many dreams and hopes and for once the true happiness that he deserves and that he realizes no matter what that never could happened with her(EJ) in his life.. She will not in any way be part of this wonderful and promising future that he is well on his way to.. She is not wanted or needed and will only be a weight lifted from him in knowing that he has moved on to this promising new chapter of his life.. And moved past the chapter in his life that included Elizabeth.. That chapter is FINISHED!!! AND THAT CHAPTER IS CLOSED so, too are you Elizabeth from having any part whatsoever in my and my future wife and children's lives.. You are not welcome to be in any way whatsoever in my life from here on out as long as God grants me to live here on this earth.. You have made your choices and your decisions what has now created for you, and you, alone Elizabeth a bed that you must now lie in and Waller in self pity in.. You are no longer my problem whatsoever and I am now freed from having you even the slightest of ways a part of my life.. There will be no further contact that I will even accept from you even in the form of a letter.. You are as of the time you read these words forever closed and are dead to me.. I am continuing to build my and my future family's lives that will bring us joy in each other and our extended families..

I truly feel that if Logan would state these words to her in black and white and be adamant about them, no backing down and standing firm that he is without a doubt moving on without her in his life in anyway along with the fact that he has come to terms with what she alone was responsible for doing in stripping of his child and that she is dead to him..

This IMO is the only way .. It will push her to the breaking point and devastate her in ways we cannot even imagine..
Her power and control completely vanished into thin air and this man who she is obsessively in love with and hates his guts all at the same.. He has let her know he's moving on.. She is easily being replaced with someone much better in every way and tho not replacing Gabe but he too is moving forward and going to have children with this woman that he shares the bond of parenting with..

Momtective I believe without a doubt this is what has to be done by Logan..

Sorry for rambling on and butting in but felt so very compelled to voice just how strongly I feel this has to be done and is the only chance at ever finding what happened to Gabriel..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back