Ellen DeGeneres getting married

They may have to wait awhile because it looks like getting married in CA if you are a same sex couple, will require a CA constitutional amendment, and that isn't even planned to be on the ballot anytime soon.

Well, if Ellen is happy then I am happy for her. :) Congrats to the soon-to-be Mrs. & Mrs. D! :clap::clap::clap:
:)waitasec: Is that correct?)

Who ever said that wasn't tacky?

Uhmmm I don't think anyone did but they sometimes have a lot of posts on many boards about those weddings. Seems many don't think they are tacky.

History or not, I'm not fond of talk shows, or gossip shows. I think most of them are tacky and time sucker uppers. I don't even watch Ellen lol

I like Ellen and although I am a Christian, I believe that if two people love each other, then I have nothing bad to say about their sexual orientation. I'm happy if Ellen & Portia are.

There isn't enough love in this world, IMO.

oh, good for her!! i am glad. I think it is so unfair that there is no marriage or equivalent for gay and lesbian couples. they are not afforded the same rights as married straight couples and it is so unfair... cannot get insurance from many companies, ect. it financially hurts many couples. i hope that this helps a lot of couples!!

I think it's great!

I heard something on the news yesterday about Ellen and Portia. Remember at the end of announcing their engagement, she made a joke about being registered at "Crate and Barrel"? Someone went to a Crate and Barrel and registered their wedding!! Now they had to put out the word that they wouldn't be registered anywhere, and anything seen is phony.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back