PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

Elvis & Lisa Marie Sing Together

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by lizziedripping, Aug 17, 2007.

1. lizziedripping

lizziedripping Former Member

2. Shazza

Shazza Former Member

3. close_enough

close_enough Inactive

whoa...gave me goosebumps..

4. tennessee

tennessee Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .

Man. My favorite Elvis song and to watch the video and hear his daughter singing with him was awesome.

Who knew she could actually sing? She is pretty, too.

5. michelle

michelle Joy comes in the Morning

Thats awesome, one of my favorite songs. Lisa can sing too.

6. englishleigh

englishleigh Authentic Southern Belle

That was great...she can really sing and she has his style, too. I was struck at how much she looks like both of her parents. When it first showed Lisa, I thought it was Priscilla for a second....amazing and made me teary!!

7. michelle

I think she looks exactly like Elvis, When they show both their profiles its amazing how much alike they look. Priscilla is a beautiful woman, I think she looks like Elvis too, lol...

8. wildTrose

wildTrose New Member

Goosebumps for me too!!!

9. englishleigh

englishleigh Authentic Southern Belle

I've always thought she looked exactly like her dad, too, that's why I was so surprised that I mistook her for Priscilla for a second when she first appeared onscreen...

LOL...they all look like Elvis....

10. michelle

LOL, Wouldnt it be nice if they all looked like him? I heard that when he brought priscilla back to Graceland he made her dye her hair jet black like his? I do think she looks like both parents but definatly more like her daddy, have you seen her daughter? She looks like Lisa. http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/4568/Events/4568/RileyKeoug_Count_8153012_400.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Keough,%20Danielle%20Riley

11. nanandjim

nanandjim Former Member

As Lisa gets older, you can see that she also looks a lot like her mother. I think that her eyes and cheeks look like her mother and the bottom half of her face and her mouth are her Dad's. That's my observation from seeing a clip of her last night. ;)

12. tennessee

tennessee Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .

Gosh, she does look like her mom!

13. angarella

angarella A thousand miles from nowhere.....

OMG that video made me sob. Don't know if it was the video or the song. That song has always made me cry (although I love it). Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!

14. lizziedripping

lizziedripping Former Member

She certainly can sing Michelle. I have an album of hers called "To Whom It May Concern" and it's awesome.

15. NewMom2003

NewMom2003 Former Member

Thanks for the link lizzie!! That was great!

16. michelle

I was looking to buy that lizzie but hate to spend money on a cd I have never heard. Now that I have heard someone say its awesome I am going to order it. I think she sounds good, I have heard this song here on you tube and it made me cry... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekveg2kdirg Its lisa singing.

17. Ang50

Ang50 New Member

Thank you so much for that link - it's one of my favorite Elvis songs. I'm glad that Lisa Marie did the song justice and didn't do the cheesy videomixing like Natalie Cole did a number of years back.

18. shopper

shopper Active Member

I remember Lisa Marie saying in an interview a few years ago that this was one of her favorite songs of her dads.

IMO, she had some plastice surgery in the late 90's. She always looked exactly like Elvis, a female Elvis and didn't resemble her mother hardly at all. But around 1999-2000 I saw a picture of her and she looke exactly like Priscilla. Her features were softer. So now she looks like an equal combination of both. And her daughter looks so much like Priscilla (before she botched her face) it's eerie.

I'll try to find a link to some pictures.

ETA: http://lisamarie.at.infoseek.co.jp/lisanews18.htm About 1/4 down, a picture of her in a black 2 piece outfit; then down a bit more she is standing in a picture w/ Marilyn Mason (scary) and Janet Jackson. In those pics she looks very much like her mother.

http://lisamarie.at.infoseek.co.jp/lisanews2.htm About 1/2 down, black/white pic, looks just like Priscilla.

IF she had some plastic surgery, she didn't go overboard, it's very subtle. An eye-lift maybe?

19. NewMom2003

NewMom2003 Former Member

I always thought Lisa Marie might have had surgery on her nose to look more like her mother's.

I agree about the granddaughter. I think she looks so much like Priscilla did. Especially the pictures of P when she was 14 in Germany and Elvis was leaving.

20. shopper

shopper Active Member

Is anyone else having problems with the video only playing about a minute and then stopping? I can't figure it out.

Here's a great article about the song, proceeds are going to Presley Place in New Orleans.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/news/2007-08-14-presley-duet_N.htm

O/t, but I'm supposed to go to New Orleans the weekend after Labor day for the first time since Katrina. I'm kind of scared.