Emails From Cindy and her family

I tried looking for a link for where this was discussed. But if this needs moving please do so.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155446.pdf

These letters start out with Shirley telling a friend about how CA has discussed with her how KC has taken them for a ride with her lying ways and how she is stealing.
CA brother has even tried to convince CA that KC is so full of lies, that she has done something with Caylee.
Shirley talks about how GA has also drained them dry, with his gambling habit. But it is later revealed that he was hooked into one of them overseas scams. (But, who knows at this point. He could have been giving the money to KC to keep her quiet, while he continued to molest her as other posters on boards have stated).

Wonder if CA is convinced now that a body has been found??

Wow, reading these really breaks my heart for that family. They tried so hard to reason with cindy and george. I hate that Shirley has had to go through this at her age but am happy to see that she and Rick are very common sense and sane (unlike the A's).

I agree with you, it has to be heartbreaking for Cindys Mother to have to go through and ordeal like that at her age.
I never got the full effect of GA draining and sponging off Cindy until after reading those emails.
I get the feeling she is with him so she wont have to pay Alimony, but her mothers friend thinks it may be cheaper for her leave him and pay the Alimony.

I start thinking about KC searching neck breaking and making Chloroform. Maybe she was going to use it on GA...
We dont know how GA treated KC behind closed doors.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back