Emails From Cindy and her family

Cindy operates from sentimentality which opposes reasoning. That is the source of the blindness. Her emotional cognition is faulty and it might be from dealing with Casey's insanities. They have an emotional bond that is flawed. Stupid is as stupid does. No critical thinking ability. Strange isn't it the power of selfishness, so narrow and insidious.

I was surfing around tonight and found this info...

Looks like Cindy was blowing her brother off in these emails..

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Go down to Casey Documents Part 14.

Interesting..

Did you know that early on in the case CA's brother blogged online? Some ppl didn't believe it was him, but I did. It just seemed too genuine. And sure enough, everything he said online has come out since then to be true.

I imagine he must have wanted to reach out and let people know the truth. I liked him for that brief interlude. I wish his sister would have listened to him.

Whatever family spats he was having with CA at all does not excuse how ugly he is to her in those e-mails given HE believes her beloved Caylee is dead.

He just comes across as unbelievably mean under the circumstances.

Even if he's right about every mean thing he said, that GA and CA are stupid, etc., that they have their head in the sand, etc...there is no excuse.

This is info from last month. There is a thread about this somewhere.

Whatever family spats he was having with CA at all does not excuse how ugly he is to her in those e-mails given HE believes her beloved Caylee is dead.

Even if he's right about every mean thing he said, that GA and CA are stupid, etc., that they have their head in the sand, etc...there is no excuse.

YIKES! I didn't read the emails in the doc dumps, just what he'd said online.

From what he did say online, I'm betting he was trying to get through to her what was going on. Lord knows CA has a hard time facing the truth about KC.

This is the brother who told CA that KC was pregnant and CA didn't believe him. KC was 7 mos. pregnant at the time and according to brother, CA said it was not possible, KC was a virgin.

So, maybe this gives us insight into brother's less-than-gentle emails.

Sounds like he is pretty mad, because KC was stealing from his mother. I would be mad to if I had a niece that was stealing from my parents.Like she was.

Oh, yeah...I don't blame him for being frustrated with them...

I just couldn't believe how mean he was given he believed Caylee was dead and knowing how much Cindy loved her. EEEK.

This poor family. What a mess.

Please find the threads on this topic and bump for discussion. thanks

Please find the threads on this topic and bump for discussion. thanks
I think the discussion on these emails have been locked. So if anyone wants to re open this issue..go ahead.
Merry Christmas :)

He's not being mean. He trying to do what all of us wish we could...make Cindy see the light...convince Cindy that Casey has been, and is, playing her for a fool. He's coming from a place of concern that she was driving herself insane, wanting so deperatedly to believe Caylee alive...in the face of overwhelming proof to the contrary and trying so hard to protect Casey, no matter how hideous and damaging her actions and how extensive the proof. In his own way he's trying to save her from danger because he knows she's ignoring reality and, thus, headed down a dangerous path. He knows Caylee is gone and he doesn't want his sister to destroy herself in order to protect her misguided, manipulative child.

I don't think the e-mails are terribly blunt, I know mine and my brothers can get pretty rude towards each other (god forbid they are out their for public consumption), I think he's seriously trying to get his sister to see the truth's of what's out there.

O/T - Merry Christmas everyone...

Good Grief!!!! I just read those emails. What savages. What rednecks. They are barely civilized. Do families actually talk to each other that way?? Or is it just them? WOW!!!

Point of order here. The "rednecks" I know are the salt of the earth. They are the people who bring food to your home when they know you are in need. They are the folks who, upon seeing you standing beside your broken-down vehicle on the side of the road, not only stop to help you, they fix your car and send you on your way with a, "have a good day, ma'am." I believe the term you are seeking is "white trash."

What I see in these emails, and what I've seen in videos of Cindy and Casey, is a family tree full of mental/emotional abuse which has probably been carried down through many generations. I hate to say it, but I think it was already trickling down to Caylee. When I see the tape of her "reading" the book at the nursing home, some of her facial expressions, verbal cues and body language do not reflect a happy little camper. There are pictures of her that indicate deep-felt unhappiness. Her big brown eyes are sometimes filled with an anger that no two-year-old should know, and those same eyes are sometimes filled with hurt and confusion.

Sad to say, mental and emotional abuse are seeds that need very little soil and water to flourish.

And yet I can't be a bleeding heart for Cindy or her brother, her son, and certainly not her daughter. Because we in the United States have a safety net for those people who have lost out in the nurturing department...those people who seek a straight and sensible path to follow. It is called the law.

It' so hard to see a family so separated with all these problems at the holiday season.....
when I think of all the lives ruined and the murder of a precious baby...........it makes me thankful for my family!

my_tee_mouse;3097073]
Point of order here. The "rednecks" I know are the salt of the earth. They are the people who bring food to your home when they know you are in need. They are the folks who, upon seeing you standing beside your broken-down vehicle on the side of the road, not only stop to help you, they fix your car and send you on your way with a, "have a good day, ma'am." I believe the term you are seeking is "white trash."

:doh:

The only thing I got from reading the emails was how Rick is prone to and can so easily disown immediate family members. . One for lying and Cindy for being a moron. He also seemed to enjoy pointing out that their mother was talking behind Cindy's back. I'm not sure why it was necessary to be so insulting by repeatedly calling Cindy a moron and stupid. There was no reason to have such anger instead of concern for Caylee. I also didn't see any concern for the elderly great grandparents or for Cindy herself. Rick said nothing different than what he was hearing in the news and he didn't even try to work the emails in order to at least try and see if he could find out more info. He's not that bright either, IMO.

It' so hard to see a family so separated with all these problems at the holiday season.....
when I think of all the lives ruined and the murder of a precious baby...........it makes me thankful for my family!

Amen to that sister!! This family has made me count my blessings over and over. No family is perfect, and I am sure we all grew up with some form of dysfunction. However this family-well, there are no words adequate to describe the levels of dysfunction. There must be a professional term for multi-layered dysfunction-whatever it is they are the poster family for it!
Merry Christmas everyone!! Go to sleep tonight counting your blessings!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back