Emails From Cindy and her family

The only thing I got from reading the emails was how Rick is prone to and can so easily disown immediate family members. . One for lying and Cindy for being a moron. He also seemed to enjoy pointing out that their mother was talking behind Cindy's back. I'm not sure why it was necessary to be so insulting by repeatedly calling Cindy a moron and stupid. There was no reason to have such anger instead of concern for Caylee. I also didn't see any concern for the elderly great grandparents or for Cindy herself. Rick said nothing different than what he was hearing in the news and he didn't even try to work the emails in order to at least try and see if he could find out more info. He's not that bright either, IMO.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

I've seen these emails before & one thing I find very intersesting is Cindy saying....

"They have no case against Casey, DNA doesn't take 31 days to get back, they have nothing"

She's not saying that Casey didn't do anything wrong - she's saying they can't prove it.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...ee,+record,+07/14/08&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us

Please read these!!!!!! they are not the e-mails you have been reading....scroll down to her mother's first e-mail

I hadn't ever sat down and read all the emails in their entirety before! VERY interesting - very much including the early emails you asked us to review.

As for Rick, I think he's being a lot nicer than the protesters! And I got the feeling he said he was disowning her FOR NOW, until she got help. Tough love. Too bad it didn't work. I do hope they are able to mend their relationships at the private funeral for Caylee.

Wow! That was hard to read and not get stressed out. Knowing how it all ends. Geez just the e-mails starting out about CA and then the KC thing how worried they were about CA. Then progressing to her being lost and all that has gone on. That was hard reading emotionally.

*IF SHE IS DIRECTING FRIENDS TO GO IN THE HOUSE AND GET THINGS, THAT IS NOT A VERY»GOOD IDEA IN REGARDS TO CINDY & GEORGE'S PRIVACY OR THE SAFETY OF THEIR BELONGINGS*

It's not clear where this is coming from but it does help to support the BS! re: Zanny & the KEY ..I hope the defense can't use it?.

Everything else confirms what the state already knew about KA including her relationship with CA.

It's obvious CA (& her family) knew something happened to make KA leave with Caylee & they were all worried the entire time they were gone but that's not how it was presented by the A's to LE..They were covering for KA from the get go (still are) which is bizarre since it's painfully clear how much CA adored her grandchild.

Good Grief!!!! I just read those emails. What savages. What rednecks. They are barely civilized. Do families actually talk to each other that way?? Or is it just them? WOW!!!

No. In fact, all families speak to each other just as you would hear on the Waltons. Exactly.

And if you believe that, there's a bridge in Brooklyn that I'd like to sell ya...

I only hope I would e-mail with the fortitude Rick had. The family was worried about our baby for quite awhile. CA-s family seems to be a take responsibility type. Where did KC get it from?

Point of order here. The "rednecks" I know are the salt of the earth. They are the people who bring food to your home when they know you are in need. They are the folks who, upon seeing you standing beside your broken-down vehicle on the side of the road, not only stop to help you, they fix your car and send you on your way with a, "have a good day, ma'am." I believe the term you are seeking is "white trash."

What I see in these emails, and what I've seen in videos of Cindy and Casey, is a family tree full of mental/emotional abuse which has probably been carried down through many generations. I hate to say it, but I think it was already trickling down to Caylee. When I see the tape of her "reading" the book at the nursing home, some of her facial expressions, verbal cues and body language do not reflect a happy little camper. There are pictures of her that indicate deep-felt unhappiness. Her big brown eyes are sometimes filled with an anger that no two-year-old should know, and those same eyes are sometimes filled with hurt and confusion.

Sad to say, mental and emotional abuse are seeds that need very little soil and water to flourish.

And yet I can't be a bleeding heart for Cindy or her brother, her son, and certainly not her daughter. Because we in the United States have a safety net for those people who have lost out in the nurturing department...those people who seek a straight and sensible path to follow. It is called the law.

I agree with you and thank you for pointing it out. I have often thought that Caylee looked like an angry little girl in a lot of the pics and videos but I just chocked it up to my own biases about the family. I think you are right.

Did you know that early on in the case CA's brother blogged online? Some ppl didn't believe it was him, but I did. It just seemed too genuine. And sure enough, everything he said online has come out since then to be true.

I imagine he must have wanted to reach out and let people know the truth. I liked him for that brief interlude. I wish his sister would have listened to him.

As for as I know, he posted in some forums, one being Topix. If you have a link to his blog, please post it. We are posting in a forum here, Websleuths, the best forum on line. We are not blogging, nor are we bloggers, based on what we post here.

Whatever family spats he was having with CA at all does not excuse how ugly he is to her in those e-mails given HE believes her beloved Caylee is dead.

He just comes across as unbelievably mean under the circumstances.

Even if he's right about every mean thing he said, that GA and CA are stupid, etc., that they have their head in the sand, etc...there is no excuse.

I did not think he was out of line. He told her the truth and how she accepted it was up to her. If you read all the emails, you will see he tried to appeal to her logic at first. Then he tried to reach her though talking of the love of the family for her, but finally he just told her straight up.......this is the truth. She refused the truth. That was her choice, but it also was his responsibility to tell her the truth the rest of the family had accepted.

She knew he was right........she knew all along after the first days in my opinion.

I see the emails as a small ripple in the family pond. Cindy tried hard to cover for Casey .. even then. The ripple expanded. Cindy worked even harder to clean it up. And it wasn't just Casey.. Evidently, it was cleaning up after George also (paying his gambling debts)... Everyone else could easily see, Casey and George are taking Cindy for a ride. But not Cindy. I don't think she wanted to see.. not then.. or now. She just wants to fix things. Make everything "right" again...

I don't agree with the way her brother spoke about her in a public forum.. But, I am sure he was as exasperated as the rest of us with her at the time.. He has been dealing with Cindy, George and Casey, a lot longer than the rest of us. And some of what he said, he thought, was a private conversation..

I would really hate for all of my e-mails to become public knowledge. Or my texts.

It really saddens me.. on this Christmas Eve, Caylee isn't snuggled up in her bed dreaming of Santa ...

RIP Caylee Marie.. Hold the hands of all lost children...

~Joe

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...ee,+record,+07/14/08&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us

Please read these!!!!!! they are not the e-mails you have been reading....scroll down to her mother's first e-mail

Wow!! Thanks for the heads up! I remember when I was reading the last doc dump that they only had a bunch of emails from the great grandmothers sister but there weren't any from the g gramma. THESE ARE THE ONES I WAS THINKING AT THE TIME "WHERE ARE THEY?"

Everyone should read these!!

Sounds like he is pretty mad, because KC was stealing from his mother. I would be mad to if I had a niece that was stealing from my parents.Like she was.

Not only was KC stealing from his parents, but he was having to send them money to pay their bills. WHY did CA not offer to pay her parent's bills after KC stole their money? WHY make her brother take up the slack?

Any one of my brothers would jerk a knot in one my kid's tail themselves if they did something like that. Actually my brothers would have put my kids in jail as I would have theirs. In our family we call it accountability and responsibility. I am surprised Rick and her other brother didn't try to do that.

I can imagine watching that family from a relative's perspective, and it would not be pretty. Watching KC lie and steal from his sister, then his parents, then having to make up the money KC stole so they could survive. Watching GA lose everything time after time with his gambling and his sister working day in and day out while GA sat on his butt. I can see where he is stewed.

wow!! Thanks for the heads up! I remember when i was reading the last doc dump that they only had a bunch of emails from the great grandmothers sister but there weren't any from the g gramma. These are the ones i was thinking at the time "where are they?"

everyone should read these!!
:)

yes, i think so too....especially when cindy's mother's sister is talking about cindy wanting to take her own life except for caylee in early june.

I can't take credit ...these were posted elsewhere & nobody was acknowledging them i'll find out who posted them!!

I hadn't ever sat down and read all the emails in their entirety before! VERY interesting - very much including the early emails you asked us to review.

As for Rick, I think he's being a lot nicer than the protesters! And I got the feeling he said he was disowning her FOR NOW, until she got help. Tough love. Too bad it didn't work. I do hope they are able to mend their relationships at the private funeral for Caylee.

I wonder if they will even go to Florida. I am not sure I would, I believe I would just morn her passing with the rest of the family (brothers, grandparents, etc.). I am way too mature to put myself in a position of drama and confusion like the Anthonys encompass everywhere they go.

It would be nice to honor Caylee with the rest of the family, but the Anthonys could have cared less about her when she was rotting in the woods, so I know I could not be there without a serious problem arising.

Remember what they said about GA too........."IS GEORGE WORKING NOW??? I KNOW THEY HAVE BEEN
MARRIED A LONG TIME AND HE PROBABLY HASN'T WORKED HALF THAT TIME. "SHAME ON HIM"

I don't think the e-mails are terribly blunt, I know mine and my brothers can get pretty rude towards each other (god forbid they are out their for public consumption), I think he's seriously trying to get his sister to see the truth's of what's out there.

O/T - Merry Christmas everyone...

That's how read them too...

Rick seemed like he was trying to "shake" some common sense into his sister for the sake of their entire family.

It's frustrating trying to talk to somebody who refuses to listen

Cindy seems to turn on anyone & everyone who doubts her darling daughters version of events.

Merry Christmas to you & Yours

Does anyone else find it amazing that Cindy dismisses her next door neighbor's statements about Casey backing the car into the driveway & borrowing the shovel ???

She says......

"As for my neighbor he has told so many different dates and versions of the shovel we cannot keep them straight" & " they can't even remember what day in June it was" .

So what is Cindy trying to say??? That her neighbors are lying???

These poor people have had their lives turned upside down because of Casey & Cindy has the nerve to criticize them because LE asked them some questions???

Anyone but Casey

I did not think he was out of line. He told her the truth and how she accepted it was up to her. If you read all the emails, you will see he tried to appeal to her logic at first. Then he tried to reach her though talking of the love of the family for her, but finally he just told her straight up.......this is the truth. She refused the truth. That was her choice, but it also was his responsibility to tell her the truth the rest of the family had accepted.

She knew he was right........she knew all along after the first days in my opinion.

I didn't think he was out of line either. And, compared to my own big brother, he was tame.

My brother would not pull any punches with me, especially if I'm in the wrong. I'll get right back in his face if I'm right, and stick up for myself. But if I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I can expect him to get on my case. I'm 49 and he's 51. We still argue at times like we did when we were kids.

He is also my biggest advocate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back