Emergency Hearing re: remains-UPDATE MOTION DENIED

Dr Badens wife? Dr Baden isn't working with the defense - no wouldn't that be a conflict of interest if Baden is working for the state!

Do they have prelim tests on the body yet????

Right...but, wasn't that part of the Phil Spector case? Wasn't her husband Michael one of the med. experts while she was on that trial? It seems like one or the other of them had to step out???

Get the evidence sooner not later????

Their freakin client could have given them the whole enchilada SOONER rather than later!

pffffffffffft

It is not going to happen, the court does not have the jurisdiction.

Baden could have omitted a specific part of her argument in which she was stressing her people would not interfere with the autopsy.

She suggested maybe they could even offer helpful suggestions.

Right.
Surely the State is open to assistance in gathering evidence that might resurrect the death penalty...assistance from the defense team.:rolleyes:

JB has just stuck his foot in his mouth!

Is this their way of saying "Yes, we know Caylee was killed"

Why would they give in to that...... this body has not even been ID'd!!

So much for DEFENCE..... shesh......

just MY opinion

Wow, big ticket high profile forensic experts names being dropped...Spitz and Lee...who the hell is paying for these folks???

Good question...my thinking is book deals afterwards.

Guess the defense is pretty confident. She has named off:
  • Kathy Reichs is already on her way to Florida from Canada - has also written 11 novels
  • Dr. Werner Spitz - Forensic and Anotomic Pathologist
  • Dr.Timothy Huntington - Entomologist
  • Dr. Henry Lee - on standby
They left off Kobi??

SA guy concerned about JB's experts going on a national tv show and describing sweet Caylees remains.

Just like Henry L and the car

He is speaking very passionately insisting on respect for this child.

I think I love me some SA guy. :blowkiss:

The defense will not answer to the states acusations - they are reserving the right of their client to get all the info the client deserves.

The hair color was the same - there was hair! The defense is arguing it is Caylee! they are so stoopid.

Baden just said sherrif's office said the hair color matched Caylees, as well as the anthropoligical measurements.

Baden talking about general procedure of remains identification being dental records, hair color, anthropological measurements, etc that this is most likely Caylee A. She wants permission based on "tentative identification". They are essentially saying that they suspect this is her too and they wanna be there - waahhhhh wahhhh

LE told JB that hair color was the same as Caylee.

Kathy Reichs is the forensic person that the TV show Bones is written about. She was the inspiration for this show. She also writes mystery novels.

If she joins the defense team I will no longer watch Bones and I will not purchase anymore of her books. I can't do much from where I sit, but I can sure do that. Every book that I would normally pick up at Barnes and NOble is now going to stay on the shelf and the $ that would have paid for the book is now going to Tim Miller.

BeagleMom

Wow! I did not know that. I am with you on that!!! I would refuse to join the defense if I were her. :furious:

Did I hear correctly that they said "partially skeletized" body??? That could be good in nailing this *advertiser censored* to the wall once and for all!!! More evidence is always good....God Bless you Caylee Marie!!!

She is asking is there tentative id of body until they get positive--state says there has been tentative ID

temtative identification made by detec allen - it is caylee!

Strickland says that the motion says "IF the body is identified as Caylee we request to be present for testing...." he denied it...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back