Eminem's daughter Hailie graduates Summa Cum Laude

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by popsicle, Jun 28, 2014.

1. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

She has maintained her grades while juggling numerous extracurricular activities, including National Honor Society, Art Club, Key Club, volleyball, and student council.

Hailie has also been recognized with the Academic Excellence Award and Department of Psychology Award.

She will pursue her higher education at Michigan State University, studying 'psychology or entrepreneurship.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...l-highest-honours-thanks-parents-support.html

Her parents have done a good job... beautiful girl.

2. Loading...

3. hopingicanhelp

hopingicanhelp Well-Known Member

This is really good news! Stories like these give me a lot of hope -- a child (Marshall Mathers, dad) coming from a family with a history of abandonment and substance abuse had his share of ups and downs but ultimately rose above his raising and clearly kept his daughter positively focused -- and "unentitled."

You go, Hailie! You worked hard and you've earned it!

4. Kensie

Kensie Well-Known Member

Congratulations to Hailie.

5. AlwaysShocked

AlwaysShocked Well-Known Member

Oh, how very, very proud her parents must be! Nice story.

6. Only4Justice

Only4Justice Member

She was also senior homecoming queen. I read Eminem stayed in the "box" out of sight while her mother walked her onto the field. They did good with this girl it appears. Good they only had one lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk