Found Safe Canada - Emma O'Keeffe, 6, North Battleford SK, Sept 16 2018, autistic

So happy she was found safe!!! I had a feeling that it would have to be daylight before they found her. I just heard on local radio that they have surveillance video of a man running from the vehicle 19 minutes after she was taken yesterday!!! Again... I don't understand why it took so long to put out the amber alert, they had a description of the child, a description of the vehicle, it should have been out there right away.

I'm thankful that that the dumba$$ that took the vehicle did the smart thing and walked away from the vehicle and little Emma, wish he would have been even smarter and phoned it in last night :( This could have turned out so much differently than it did.

I agree I wish he'd called and told someone where she was. Hopefully she is okay and has no serious effects from 14 hours in her car seat without food or medication.

It appears she's doing well, sleeping peacefully so it appears she weathered the whole thing just fine. Strong little girl.

Arrest has been made in the case.
Johnathan Ryann Gunville has been charged with the abduction of a person under 14, unlawful confinement, abandoning a child, dangerous operation of a motor vehicle and theft of a motor vehicle, possession of property obtained by crime, evading a police officer and driving while disqualified. He's also facing eight counts of failure to comply with a probation order.

Brilliant guy was also charged with two more vehicle thefts days after Emma!

Simply unbelievable. This case really got to me as I have a daughter of a similar age, it broke my heart. Even if he didn't intend to steal a car with a child in the back, how he could just abandon her in it all alone for that length of time is beyond belief. Shows what sort of person he is. I really hope she has not been left traumatised by the whole experience.

So happy she was found safe!!! I had a feeling that it would have to be daylight before they found her. I just heard on local radio that they have surveillance video of a man running from the vehicle 19 minutes after she was taken yesterday!!! Again... I don't understand why it took so long to put out the amber alert, they had a description of the child, a description of the vehicle, it should have been out there right away.

I'm thankful that that the dumba$$ that took the vehicle did the smart thing and walked away from the vehicle and little Emma, wish he would have been even smarter and phoned it in last night :( This could have turned out so much differently than it did.
Yes thank heaven for small favors as they are favors nevertheless. The car thief couldn't be expected to do more than he did. And at least he did what he did do.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back