Emotional Reactions to the Autopsy Report

The several layers of duct tape over Caylee mouth and nose angered the heck out of me..but what I truly wanted was KC's fingerprints all over it..this to me shows MALICE...KC really should fry...:behindbar As many have stated, how did she look into Caylee's eyes and do the unthinkable...

Animals bit and scattered precious Caylee's remains, how awful that child had to be disected in that manner. Her teeth found scattered along with other small bones..

It also angered me that GA had the nerve to hold a photo of Caylee, what I'd like to see is that same photo of Caylee while KC is in (present) court...one cannot go on a media blitz and then try and use it as a reason to keep the AR out of the public's eyes..Caylee's memory is all they have left, then they should be representing Caylee in court..

Now I know why KC's reaction to "remains" being found were so telling. Only the killer would know it was Caylee and only the killer would know how damning that is, the duct tape, the little shirt, the kiss of death placed over the duct tape...which fell off from the water...it had been told how Caylee was disgarded like trash but to read all the trash left with precious Caylee's remains shows how little Caylee's life meant to the only one who stands accused of her murder..:behindbar

The several layers of duct tape over Caylee mouth and nose angered the heck out of me..but what I truly wanted was KC's fingerprints all over it..this to me shows MALICE...KC really should fry...:behindbar As many have stated, how did she look into Caylee's eyes and do the unthinkable...

Animals bit and scattered precious Caylee's remains, how awful that child had to be disected in that manner. Her teeth found scattered along with other small bones..

It also angered me that GA had the nerve to hold a photo of Caylee, what I'd like to see is that same photo of Caylee while KC is in (present) court...one cannot go on a media blitz and then try and use it as a reason to keep the AR out of the public's eyes..Caylee's memory is all they have left, then they should be representing Caylee in court..

Now I know why KC's reaction to "remains" being found were so telling. Only the killer would know it was Caylee and only the killer would know how damning that is, the duct tape, the little shirt, the kiss of death placed over the duct tape...which fell off from the water...it had been told how Caylee was disgarded like trash but to read all the trash left with precious Caylee's remains shows how little Caylee's life meant to the only one who stands accused of her murder..:behindbar

when i read about the teeth the fingers the toes i felt so sad there is nothing cuter than baby hands, baby feet and baby smiles ..now i'm angry and i want KC to pay for what she did ......DP or LWOP is what she deserves...:behindbar

As I sit and read all the emotional posts about Caylee's autopsy report from complete strangers, I have to ask why it is so difficult to believe that GA and CA would be affected even more by reading the report?

Granted, they have behaved badly, but I don't think anyone can dispute that they loved Caylee.

IMO, they won't be reading the autopsy at all, that would be my choice if it were someone in my own family.

PS: Now I'm ducking and running. LOL

As I sit and read all the emotional posts about Caylee's autopsy report from complete strangers, I have to ask why it is so difficult to believe that GA and CA would be affected even more by reading the report?

Granted, they have behaved badly, but I don't think anyone can dispute that they loved Caylee.

IMO, they won't be reading the autopsy at all, that would be my choice if it were someone in my own family.

You don't have to run....
I went back and forth on the Anthony's for months, my compassion for them has run dry based on their antics. It does resurface now and then, only to be squished again by more lies and deceit. Truly they must be hurting, they just have a very strange way of expressing said anger.

It was terrible to finally read the whole truth in black and white. I know that it greatly bothered me all night after reading it. The first thing I thought when I finished reading it was that I wished it was Casey that was left lying like rotting garbage in the woods instead of that precious baby.

It wasn't written in the dirt. They found sparkly raised letters on a pinkish colored fabric background in the dirt. Caylee must have been wearing a t shirt that said Big trouble comes in small packages. They found some letters alone and others still connected and the neckband from the t shirt size 24mos IIRC.

You are probably absolutly correct, yet, the tv sometimes reports things a little different. They did say on news written in the dirt. SO-- sometimes the story gets another version,not always right- yet it is stated.I found this and it says shirt can be ordered in pink. similiar to shirt perhaps? SOMETIMES TV REPORTS national enquirer type info -anything for a shock.
http://www.zazzle.com/big_trouble_comes_in_small_packages_tshirt-235161028529249801

I can not help but remembering georges anger in the deposition and him getting so upset over the words REMAINS. NOW, the word remains is much more graphic--he threw up then , bless his soul when he reads the report. I can only hope he can survive it. my heart breaks for the pain those who are truly in grieving in that family must endure. I do believe they loved both girls. maybe love for their daughter has many levels and not sure which it is now.

Can't say I have read the autopsy report, have just read what ALL of you great sleuths have written here. My heart breaks for this little girl every day. My only hope is that she was not coherent when the duck tape was placed. I can't imagine those BEAUTIFUL eyes looking at her mommy, her mommy, while the tape was placed over her. How could her mommy go through these actions:

Pull off duck tape, rip, place over her baby,
Pull off duck tape, rip, place over her baby

I am crying just typing it. Since we don't know the exact #, I did 4, since the report as I have "read" through you guys said several.

Have always hoped for an accident, because I cannot fathom this kind of evil.

Her mommy needs to be placed in Gen Pop. She does not deserve any kind of special treatment. NONE.

The only consolation for me, is that she will never get to be with her baby ever, ever, again. She will be alone, burning, and most importantly, without a man for eternity.

I don't think they have to read it, it was read to them that is how they can say, "I never read it", plus it is my theory they aalready knew what happened, they know more details than anyone. I do believe they loved Caylee but not enough to stand up for her and demand Justice for her, not enough to hold the real killer accountable, as they themselves are not asking for "the real killer" to be caught. They have had ample oppertunity on various National media to do just that and it hasn't happened.

PS You don't have to duck and run, I agree with you, if it were a family member of mine, it would be very difficult to read the autopsy report, if I did at all. Differing opinions are to be respected here at WS, it's the rules!

After following this case since it broke I have been so sucked into every little nook and cranny. I just wanted Caylee found, no matter what. I keep a picture in my head of that sweet little face that we see from her pictures and videos so full of life and joy. I won't let myself wander elsewhere into the truly ugly side of what happened to her. Today's release of the autopsy changed all of that. To see explained in detail what became of her small body and the manner at which it was handled, either before or after death, is jarring to say the least. It was as if all of the emotions I had been pushing back in terms of her being gone had flooded back but with such force. My stomach is heavy and my heart literally hurts. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain her family feels because although mine is so strong, it is certain theirs is worse and that is heartbreaking. I am all for Casey being innocent until proven guilty, even though she most probably is guilty. I think part of me wishes she was innocent just because I cannot wrap my head around a mother doing anything that was involved in this case to her child. My husband and I will be trying for our first baby soon. My child has yet to be born or even conceived, but the love I feel for him or her already is overwhelming. That is the love of a mother. I have to really wonder if that was something Casey ever felt.

I'm just wondering what will it take for GA and CA to finally get angry with KC. What is it going to take? How deep can denial and family loyalty be? I'm really not getting this. It's like they miss their granddaughter, they grieve that, but they're not angry towards who did this or how. I am enraged, how are they not?

This does not compute.

Ya'll say things with so much more eloquence than I ever could, so I'm not even going to try. Just wearin' out my "Thanks" button. I hope all of you find some kind of peace and solace in something today. I want every one of you to find some kind of joy today if it's as simple as eating a big ole ice cream cone. We said we were going to stick it out to the end for Caylee, to see Justice prevail, and that may be a long time coming. Be good to yourselves and your family today, you deserve it!

Ya'll say things with so much more eloquence than I ever could, so I'm not even going to try. Just wearin' out my "Thanks" button. I hope all of you find some kind of peace and solace in something today. I want every one of you to find some kind of joy today if it's as simple as eating a big ole ice cream cone. We said we were going to stick it out to the end for Caylee, to see Justice prevail, and that may be a long time coming. Be good to yourselves and your family today, you deserve it!

Lovely post.:blowkiss:
For those of you who can feel something good/kind about CA/GA---I'm glad for you. It is a good thang. Hang on to that. Maybe in some way it will help you get thru all this. You have something I lack and you are in a better place than I am. I also got a crack in my hate for the A's yesterday (for a very few moments) when GA started his written speech. I didn't start off with this much hate.

I really thought I had tucked Baby Caylee in a special place in my heart where she would be safe. Probably sounds dumb as I'm just an ole woman sittin here---lookin goofy. Caylee is with God. For my own sanity---I have to pull her closer to my heart and let this wave roll over us. I hope we can move on from---This to shall pass. We will be ok. We can do this. Caylee needs justice now. I think KC's bull is over. Life is what you make it. Life is what KC has made for herself.

CA/GA-------LMAO---OMG---they need an intervention. I feel so sorry for all the family members who don't live in the A's home. Those poor peeps. I would like to give Rick a big ole bear hug. Dude---if you read here---my heart and prayers are with you and your family. Hopefully, your dad has been sheltered from this storm---and your precious Mother---give her lots of love---she really needs that right now. Please sit on the couch with her and wrap your arms around her and just hold her.

I don't think CA/GA are capable of going thru a trial. Are they in this so deep that they can't back off? I think they have passed the stopping point---they are headed over the cliff. I think this foundation might be a pacifier for them---but it was built on lies---the ground it was built on was shaky to say the least. Just don't think it will get off the ground.

It does not appear that Caylee was even buried. If she was buried, it was so shallow as to be completely ineffective. It also appears that some larger animal tore open the bag, and drug off a large portion of the body to consumed it.

I find KC a disgusting b@@@@. To kill this poor little girl this way, and not even make an attempt to bury her, just dump her in the woods and head off to rent a movie... Her own mother no less! This is truly sick.

I also happen to find JB a disgusting human being. He makes my skin crawl every time I see him, much the same way as CA does.

God will have to sort this mess out and have the last word.

I confess that the only portion that sparked emotion was the several layers of duct tape. I imagined the suffering of Caylee at the time of her death.

The forest creatures and bones part didn't have the same effect because, even if a body is buried in a traditional ceremony, the end result is the same - it just takes longer.

I have no extreme emotion about events after the death, it is only the fact that a small child was frightened at the time of her death that bothers me.

I am also not surprised that the killer was able to dispose of the body so callously, after all they had just committed THE most callous act in the taking of anothers life.

When I was KC's age--- I hated my Mother..110%. (My Mother was totally CA-esque). The words from Shirley's interview replay in my mind about how KC may have hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee. I believe when KC killed Caylee she was killing CA..literally and figuratively. From accounts CA *made* KC "keep" Caylee. There you have it. A reasonable person would have been able to exert her civil liberty to put the baby up for adoption, but instead KC was "trapped." She didn't have the backbone to stand up to CA. Believe me--I know what all that would be like having a Mother like CA. You can't really explain any of this to other people. Having a Mother like CA is akin to being in a cult for years and needing "de-programming". I am not offering up excuses for KC, but I do have this unique perspective.

When I first started reading about this case I would wake up in the middle of the night upset for Caylee. I would tell myself..stop reading about this--what good is it doing you personally? But truthfully, I have been trying to make sense of my own relationship with my bizzare Mother for my entire life and I have come to realize that this could be me that we are all reading about..(not to be overly dramatic), but there was a time when I hated my Mother so much I might have completely derailed. Fortunately, there was no innocent child and no duct tape around.

My method of survival was to (finally) move 3,000 miles away from my Mother. If I hadn't who knows what might have happened. I hesitate to think I would ever kill anyone--but I do know what white hot blind rage is.

Today I can read the autopsy in a detached way. Now all feels very abstract--and I think I got through the worst parts when I was waking up at night. I've kind of worked through that. I do understand how CA and GA are wishing that Caylee's bones did not need to be discussed. I sincerely (with all my heart) wish that too. The autopsy solidifies what I know---KC is hopelessly "gone". She completely lost her mind. The defense should be going for insanity. I don't understand why they aren't.

I doubt Caylee was even conscious at the time of her suffocation, that is what the chloroform was for. KC likely said something like, come here Caylee, want to smell something neat? And when she went out, KC taped over her mouth and nose. I don't think Caylee felt a thing.

Lovely post.:blowkiss:
For those of you who can feel something good/kind about CA/GA---I'm glad for you. It is a good thang. Hang on to that. Maybe in some way it will help you get thru all this. You have something I lack and you are in a better place than I am. I also got a crack in my hate for the A's yesterday (for a very few moments) when GA started his written speech. I didn't start off with this much hate.

I really thought I had tucked Baby Caylee in a special place in my heart where she would be safe. Probably sounds dumb as I'm just an ole woman sittin here---lookin goofy. Caylee is with God. For my own sanity---I have to pull her closer to my heart and let this wave roll over us. I hope we can move on from---This to shall pass. We will be ok. We can do this. Caylee needs justice now. I think KC's bull is over. Life is what you make it. Life is what KC has made for herself.

CA/GA-------LMAO---OMG---they need an intervention. I feel so sorry for all the family members who don't live in the A's home. Those poor peeps. I would like to give Rick a big ole bear hug. Dude---if you read here---my heart and prayers are with you and your family. Hopefully, your dad has been sheltered from this storm---and your precious Mother---give her lots of love---she really needs that right now. Please sit on the couch with her and wrap your arms around her and just hold her.

I don't think CA/GA are capable of going thru a trial. Are they in this so deep that they can't back off? I think they have passed the stopping point---they are headed over the cliff. I think this foundation might be a pacifier for them---but it was built on lies---the ground it was built on was shaky to say the least. Just don't think it will get off the ground.

I try to consider the A's feelings for Caylee prior to her death. Sadly, it seems to be overshadowed by KC's needs at the moment. I truly think they have no idea what they are doing and why they are perceived the way they are by the public. Yes, they need an intervention and tons of psychological help. They need to realize what their daughter has done and it is okay to be mad at her. They should be absolutely furious with her. Maybe they will be one day. KC can't even face her parents, does this not tell them something?

As for the trial, if they are allowed in prior to their own testimony I can imagine them walking out during any testimony about the autopsy. It's often done during a murder case (family leaving the courtroom).

The foundation <sigh> I think is a diversion for them. They are throwing themselves into it instead of facing reality. They keep running, but they can't hide long enough. The truth keeps chasing them and they refuse to turn around and face it head-on.

It's like they need some shock treatments or something. I'm dead serious.

I doubt Caylee was even conscious at the time of her suffocation, that is what the chloroform was for. KC likely said something like, come here Caylee, want to smell something neat? And when she went out, KC taped over her mouth and nose. I don't think Caylee felt a thing.

I pray you are right...

This is the first time in months that my eyes have welled up thinking of Caylee. Yes a few tears spilled over when I read portions or another poster's interpretation of the report. To think of her duct taped, chloroformed? smothered? or bagged or trunked alive is just too consuming. It is right though. Let all who want to, read what Dr. G found. To release it is right--it is Caylee's voice. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back