Emotional Reactions to the Autopsy Report

I couldn't agree more, especially that Lee was apologizing to Casey for failing in his mission to find & destroy Caylee's body. But I've been thinking that she broke down & told Lee and/or Baez where she'd dumped Caylee after she was arrested in October for murder, and that's why the PI's were poking around on Suburban. And no doubt she was furious that her co-conspirators didn’t find her first. They all knew where she was. :(

I don't know if anyone really knew where Caylee was, but IF on the chance someone did, they would have been unable to get to the site without anyone knowing since they were all being followed by media etc where ever they went. HEE HEE HEE.....

Reading the reports has been horrible for all the reasons mentioned. I am grateful for them, because all put together, they will nail the killer.

What has made it a little easier for me is thinking that KC tried to shut up Caylee forever, and these reports are Caylee's opportunity to tell us what happened.

What has made it a little easier for me is thinking that KC tried to shut up Caylee forever, and these reports are Caylee's opportunity to tell us what happened.

...should scare you that we think alike in this regard, AZ.

Have opined about how - esp. initially via the stains, hairs, etc. in the trunk of the Pontiac, and now w/ the Suburban disposal discovery - tiny, little 2 y.o. Caylee gave LE of her very being the tools necessary to ensure justice.

IMHO, in THIS contest the game isn't over when the time runs out...it lasts for eternity. So...in comparison, our time here is over in the blink of an eye.

Scoreboard looks somethin' like the following so far:

Caylee :angel:
Casey :devil:​

Reading the details in clinical black and white - CHILLING

I believe George made the plea for postponement because it would affect donations.
These folks seem to always have another agenda and nothing they say or do seems
sincere or heartfelt .

Haqve not read the A reports...just could not.
Reading what the rest of you are relating is horrible enough.
k

:waitasec:Maybe my brain is on over load. But wasn't there a discussion way back about gardening gloves? Maybe Casey used Cindy's gardening gloves so that she wouldn't get her hands dirty or maybe the tape was placed after Caylee was dead or chloroformed in the trunk? Or, when Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor and it was quicker to tear off several pieces of tape, rather than tape around Caylee's little head. God I am so sick...this is just so heart breaking and to make matters worst...there are so many other lives that are taken to soon by their parents. Where is the justice in the Country?:furious::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

You are more than likely correct. I took myself out for a short period as it was getting to me too much(emotionally). You'd be amazed at what you miss when you are not at WSs daily. CA's gardening gloves would have worked too. Only reason I brought up the work gloves is b/c I ran across them during my recent garage sale. I am hoping if they didn't find her prints that they find fiber from whatever gloves she used and then found the same type gloves in one of their searches. I've read that the SA can hold back info so I'm hoping for that. JMO

ITA.

KC telling lies, then more lies, and more, and so on and so forth. Oh! here comes the family to help....the A's backing up her lies. Oh! here comes JB proclaiming KC's innocence. Lies, Deception, Betrayal, Denial, Guilt.

Now per the judge's ruling, autopsy released = Caylee's Truth. No smoke and mirrors needed, no deception necessary.....just the cold hard facts.

:cow:

If we can be emotional I'm going to be to try and get some of this off my chest. I hate Casey!! I try not to think about it but can anyone imagine having their mouth and nose covered with duck tape? the panic you'd be in while gasping for breath!! It's more than horrific and she's the devil himself in disquise. I can't call her an animal because animals are more humane than Casey. Everyone has family issues, but who duck tapes their childs mouth and nose closed? I wish more than anything I could have 10 minutes with her to duck tape her mouth and nose and let her feel and experience the panic and suffering her poor baby girl suffered. Casey is a disgusting self absorbed devil!!! She will burn in hell. what she did was bad enough, but to then party and act like nothing happened. I can't understand it, I just can't. RIP sweet Caylee. thank you for this thread! I needed it.

While I knew that Caylee was murdered, reading the reports was heart-wrenching. It is hard to reconcile the beautiful little girl we've seen in photos and videos with the hard and ugly science.

She deserved so much better.

I hope with all of my heart, that Caylee didn't know what was happening to her when her life was taken from her. I hope that when the time came a benevolent entity came to her, surrounded her with love and gently carried her spirit to a place where she knows no unhappiness or pain, only love and light.

And I hope she is blissfully unaware of what is happening here on Earth, with her family.
She deserves to be free from all the ugliness.

Yes.
I liked it when Eleanor (?last name) the trial lawyer who prosecutes cases against children on the NG show- said if she were trying this case she would prominently display a photo of Caylee as she was in life, alongside a photo of the remains fished out of a swamp and left to decay for months.
I hope the SA does just that- I cant think of a more powerful image for the Jury to see.

Yes.
I liked it when Eleanor (?last name) the trial lawyer who prosecutes cases against children on the NG show- said if she were trying this case she would prominently display a photo of Caylee as she was in life, alongside a photo of the remains fished out of a swamp and left to decay for months.
I hope the SA does just that- I cant think of a more powerful image for the Jury to see.

It would be interesting to see if KC could play her little games with JB while a display like that was sitting in front of her!:furious:

It would be interesting to see if KC could play her little games with JB while a display like that was sitting in front of her!:furious:
It will take more than a mention or photograph of her daughter to make Ms. Iceberg ruffle her feathers! "Geeze its only a dead child" says Casey:crazy::hand:

Can't say I have read the autopsy report, have just read what ALL of you great sleuths have written here. My heart breaks for this little girl every day. My only hope is that she was not coherent when the duck tape was placed. I can't imagine those BEAUTIFUL eyes looking at her mommy, her mommy, while the tape was placed over her. How could her mommy go through these actions:

Pull off duck tape, rip, place over her baby,
Pull off duck tape, rip, place over her baby

I am crying just typing it. Since we don't know the exact #, I did 4, since the report as I have "read" through you guys said several.

Have always hoped for an accident, because I cannot fathom this kind of evil.

Her mommy needs to be placed in Gen Pop. She does not deserve any kind of special treatment. NONE.

The only consolation for me, is that she will never get to be with her baby ever, ever, again. She will be alone, burning, and most importantly, without a man for eternity.

I have been WAY outta the loop, so please forgive what may sound like a simple question and sorry in advance for being so graphic...

BUT, has it been verified that it was SEPARATE STRIPS, or LAYERS or BOTH? I always imagined Casey WRAPPING her little head, but envisioned a more rageful scene, Caylee over her hip, as she held the full roll and wrapped.

I haven't read the report, just can't yet...

I have been WAY outta the loop, so please forgive what may sound like a simple question and sorry in advance for being so graphic...

BUT, has it been verified that it was SEPARATE STRIPS, or LAYERS or BOTH? I always imagined Casey WRAPPING her little head, but envisioned a more rageful scene, Caylee over her hip, as she held the full roll and wrapped.

I haven't read the report, just can't yet...
From what I've read...it (the tape) wasn't wrapped around the entire head. Lots of good discussion about placement on the thread. I thought there were 3 strips...and got a sense that it was layered to a degree (overlapping?)...but not sure if there could have been slippage.

Take your time...the reports will always be here.

Well, as for as the 3 strips---the report said several and we all named it "3 strips". Mostly cuz if it was 2 then they would prolly said a couple. But I member it wasn't all around the head. Right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back