End Game.

Whaleshark,
Ramsey lawyers go out the window once John Ramsey dies. The lawyers are there to preserve the status quo, their fees depend upon this.

Without John Ramsey the legal circus is over. Everyone knows that Burke is free to talk. If he does not talk the whispers about his involvement will continue. So a nice compromise is a documentary outlining his innocence. Remember the documentaries daddy bankrolled?

I fully expect Burke to talk once his father passes on!

He's a Ramsey, and John Ramsey is his father. I don't see anything changing once John Ramsey dies. The whole family perception is important, not just the perception of John Ramsey. Burke's life would not be easier with talking after his father died, either, so unless he wanted to open a can of worms for himself, I see him staying silent the rest of his life.

Burke is an adult, now. If he wants to talk he can, but is not talking, even though he is free to do so. If lawyers were retained for everyone related to John Ramsey, including his ex-wife and other children since the beginning, it's going to be the same for Burke.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to hear from him, but even if we did, I don't expect us hearing anything different than anything we've already heard. Because if it was, everything would change anyway. Why would he do that to himself unless he needed to share a bombshell?

He's a Ramsey, and John Ramsey is his father. I don't see anything changing once John Ramsey dies. The whole family perception is important, not just the perception of John Ramsey. Burke's life would not be easier with talking after his father died, either, so unless he wanted to open a can of worms for himself, I see him staying silent the rest of his life.

Burke is an adult, now. If he wants to talk he can, but is not talking, even though he is free to do so. If lawyers were retained for everyone related to John Ramsey, including his ex-wife and other children since the beginning, it's going to be the same for Burke.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to hear from him, but even if we did, I don't expect us hearing anything different than anything we've already heard. Because if it was, everything would change anyway. Why would he do that to himself unless he needed to share a bombshell?

Whaleshark,
Burke is an adult, now. If he wants to talk he can, but is not talking, even though he is free to do so.
Well, as long as his father is around, he is not really free to talk. If he is not involved, other than as an observer, then I reckon he will remain silent.

Once John passes on, all the legal advice will have to be reviewed, maybe LW will advise Burke to say nothing. Then again Burke might decide to do a media interview, participate in a documentary, whatever.

Will his father sire more children, will his current wife write a book, do an interview and maybe tell us stuff we never knew. Will there be a family divide over inheritance, who will receive funeral invitations, will the media cover it etc?

The world might look a lot different to Burke once his father passes on, and although I tend to agree with you that Burke might opt for the status quo, you just never know!

There's a huge difference between Burke doing an interview to talk about what his life has been like, and making his own documentary about why he is innocent. If he ever did an interview, it would probably focus entirely on his life after the murder; like his opinion on the media and LE.

We could have 20 years before John passes away. Burke will be 44 by then, and the 35th anniversary will be among us. It's not like this is right around the corner.

There's a huge difference between Burke doing an interview to talk about what his life has been like, and making his own documentary about why he is innocent. If he ever did an interview, it would probably focus entirely on his life after the murder; like his opinion on the media and LE.

We could have 20 years before John passes away. Burke will be 44 by then, and the 35th anniversary will be among us. It's not like this is right around the corner.

eileenhawkeye,
Burke need not be explicit about his motives during an interview, he can casually drop some snippet of information that he knows rules him out. Then again I guess if BDI is the correct theory then he can never talk openly about the case. This is why I expect to hear from him, because if it was one of his parents, he can tell us why it was not him and leave us to form an opinion as to who killed JonBenet.

Maybe if John has children this will improve his longevity, lets wait and see.

I don't think John is going to have any more children. His new wife is 53 years old.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back