Equusearch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the Texas Search site still has June 9th as the last day anyone saw Caylee. I know of the several statements said in that regard, but I thought it was concluded in the bonds hearing, with Cindy on the stand, that they were mistaken, that it was the 15th, or whatever day Father's Day was. I wonder if they just haven't had time to update it, or if the date still seems to be in question for some reason.

I alerted them to that, will check if it gets corrected..

There was a missing child in Ohio I think, up near the turnpike? The suspect told LE where to look, but they couldn't find the body. They had extensive searches, but found nothing. Well, a woman from the area knew of the area the suspect described. One day she and her dog (a pet, not a search dog) got in the car and drove along the area the suspect described. She figured out on her own where it would be logical for him to hide the body. She and her dog drove there, went into trees near the road. Her dog laid down under a tree and she went to be with him. She noticed twigs broken from low branches, and thought if a car backed into here, it would break twigs. The she found plastic sticking up out of the dirt, right there. It was the body.

What I'm trying to point out here, is that she just used her common sense in a way. Yes, she had a very good lead. But LE didn't know the area like she did. I hope this search is as lucky.

Not sure why else I'd post this except to point out that anyone can be the person to find Caylee, not just LE. This woman just couldn't stop thinking about this. She became obsessed. (like many are right now)

Oh, I just found a link to the story, and it was actually two murdered children, not one.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0512/06/ltm.02.html

SM is reporting
FYI - for future reference.

Tim was not searching today, he was meeting with LE. TES did not find a body today - no body was found.

Also, if Tim finds anything at all, RED will be one of the very first to know and he'll tell us immediately.

There is just way to many threads to try and go through to make sure this is not already posted. I added desdemonas myspace to mine and on it was a discussion about people searching for Caylee. There was a link to a live journal page where they are going to update on their searches. Thought I would share the link.

sorry if it's a repeat!

Lisa, that link and that search is not affiliated with Texas Equusearch in any way, and is linked to a site the owner of WS, does not wish to promote in any way. No prob or issue, Im sure you did not know, but you may wish to delete it so the mods dont have to if you would not mind.
Thanks
B

Local 6 has an updated headline...sorry if this has been posted, I just have a question - any info on how a drone plane with sonar works?

http://www.local6.com/index.html

NOTE: Searchers With Drone Plane, Sonar Looking For Caylee Over Weekend

Local 6 has an updated headline...sorry if this has been posted, I just have a question - any info on how a drone plane with sonar works?

http://www.local6.com/index.html

NOTE: Searchers With Drone Plane, Sonar Looking For Caylee Over Weekend

I should've just googled...

http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=70084
The small radio controlled plane flies at a low altitude and can cover large areas of ground quickly using a high-resolution camera. It's also equipped with GPS. Drone pilot, Myron Smooren told Channel 3's Mike O'Mara, "I am very frustrated and very angry because this is a valuable resource and we feel we could make a big difference in this search and again here we sit."

The drone plane has helped find several other missing people for EquuSearch.

And I guess the Sonar is for the water...

From TES:

Any volunteers can met at the Command Center at:
5750 TG Lee Boulevard
Orlando. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn
Please be there by 8am. You will need a photo ID to participate

You DO NOT need to be a member of TES to volunteer. It has been reported that there was a $25 fee to search. That is erroneous, that is the donation to be a member, which you do not need to do to particpate in the search..

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

From TES:

5750 TG Lee Boulevard

You DO NOT need to be a member of TES to volunteer. It has been reported that there was a $25 fee to search. That is erroneous, that is the donation to be a member, which you do not need to do to particpate in the search..

Thank you! I've been looking for this, called them and they said it was on the website but I could not find it. I'm going to help.

Lisa, that link and that search is not affiliated with Texas Equusearch in any way, and is linked to a site the owner of WS, does not wish to promote in any way. No prob or issue, Im sure you did not know, but you may wish to delete it so the mods dont have to if you would not mind.
Thanks
B

Oh, I just saw this post. I really apologize. After I went back and read some more I saw who he was waiting for to search with. I completely understand and will go delete now!!

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks Blink - I just went to their website and saw that they put the information on where to meet tomorrow on it. I just read that you posted it here. I am planning on being there at 8 tomorrow morning - any others going?

I feel relief in knowing the searches are going to finally start. I believe finding Caylee is so important in order to offer her a decent burial, to bring closure, and to bring justice for her also. I am not in the FL area but do want to ask anyone in the area that can and will, to please join in and help the search. I also hope that all of us can spread the word on this as much as possible so they can have as much help as needed when tomorrow's search is started. Let us pray for these searchers that they will be successful in bringing Caylee home. thanks.

Doesn't Equasearch search for bodies outside? Why would Cindy ask them to search for Caylee in the woods and water if she thought Caylee was alive? Is she finally facing the truth?

From TES:

5750 TG Lee Boulevard

Tim has made it clear to all of us including media that we must fill out a volunteer application. The $25 fee may not be necessary but a volunteer form MUST be filled out.

If I was local I'd be there!! Good luck to all that are headed that way!!

I hear that Nathalie Holloway's mother is one of the people involved. Also, they are trying to stay under the radar, so the media doesn't find them, but there is a psychic team there searching now.

I hear that Nathalie Holloway's mother is one of the people involved. Also, they are trying to stay under the radar, so the media doesn't find them, but there is a psychic team there searching now.
ugh, yes, luckily for us they are using search maps now, as opposed to the initial "blind driving" technique they used intially which worked out so well, now there schtick is "undisclosed and under the radar"- oye vey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member