Everything Amanda Bynes

AB to Ri: "Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough... No one wants to be your lover so you call everyone and their mother."

Ri: "Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention?"

AB to Ri: "unlike your fugly faced self I don't do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met your ugly face in person. U aren't pretty u know know!"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3340005.html

How is she not certifiable? Man, she was good on the series with Jennie Garth "What I Like About You" and a few of the movies she did- now she's a hot mess. Someone help this girl.

AB to Ri: "Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough... No one wants to be your lover so you call everyone and their mother."

Ri: "Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention?"

AB to Ri: "unlike your fugly faced self I don't do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met your ugly face in person. U aren't pretty u know know!"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3340005.html

Oh good GAWD...what is going on with her?! :bigfight: Sorta makes feeling sorry for her difficult when all she seems to be doing is calling out random people/celebs 'ugly' this and 'ugly' that. Yuk! I can't help wondering what this rage is all stemming from (despite being a child Disney actor, obv...I want specifics).

She has serious issues.If you read all her tweets it's all about how she's too fat,needs another nose job etc.....sad.

I seriously think she is on either "Molly" or "Bath Salts".

Wow so sad. Everyone she attacks her comments are always that they're ugly. Ri, intouch reporter, ugly black man, ugly white man, Courtney. Most of her tweets are about her image of herself. Very insecure girl.

I think she just has low self esteem and is desperate for attention so she's doing anything to get it. Mollys are a rave drug and she wouldn't be tweeting at all and I doubt that she's doing bath salts since that's primarily for people who are lower income than what she can get. She's just acting out and has a mental illness stimulated by some drug use- but not those two. She's probably smoking marijuana laced with something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back