Evidence connecting JR, CWW and/or MS to one another. How/when do their paths cross?

JMO
I don't think this has anything at all to do with drugs or prescriptions.
I think he was embezzling money.

and a lot of it!

2 parts:

One:
I dont think this has anything to do with prescription pads. I think this has everything to do with illegal activity occurring within the practice that TS or an associate was slowly uncovering. Or an affair. Here is where it all falls apart in my mind.. TS is gone and so is the practice. They no longer could continue whatever they were doing ..the cover of the practice is gone. SO, why kill TS? They needed her respectable credentials and address etc to continue their nefarious deeds. Right? JMO
Two:
Sheriff Scott said something in the interview on WS.. something like.."the tragic events leading up to this murder". ( quotes mine) So, what else "tragic" happened prior to her death? IMO, the way it was said there was some other tragedy in the life of TS and that tragic event was somehow linked to her death. Not that she caused any of this , of course. BUT what was he saying here, exactly? MOO
How was CWW entangled in the tragic events.. or was he? TRAGIC! Not greedy, not illegal, but tragic events leading up to her murder. JMO

2 parts:

One:
I dont think this has anything to do with prescription pads. I think this has everything to do with illegal activity occurring within the practice that TS or an associate was slowly uncovering. Or an affair. Here is where it all falls apart in my mind.. TS is gone and so is the practice. They no longer could continue whatever they were doing ..the cover of the practice is gone. SO, why kill TS? They needed her respectable credentials and address etc to continue their nefarious deeds. Right? JMO
Two:
Sheriff Scott said something in the interview on WS.. something like.."the tragic events leading up to this murder". ( quotes mine) So, what else "tragic" happened prior to her death? IMO, the way it was said there was some other tragedy in the life of TS and that tragic event was somehow linked to her death. Not that she caused any of this , of course. BUT what was he saying here, exactly? MOO
How was CWW entangled in the tragic events.. or was he? TRAGIC! Not greedy, not illegal, but tragic events leading up to her murder. JMO

One tragic event refered to could possibly be the death of her step brother?

One tragic event refered to could possibly be the death of her step brother?

The step brother just died . The Sheriff said the killing was planned months in advance didn't he?

There was the death of MS sister that sounds tragic.

The step brother just died . The Sheriff said the killing was planned months in advance didn't he?

I don't think he said the killing was planned months in advance unless I missed something.

I don't recall SMS ever stating that TS's murder was planned months in advance. I do recall him stating that CWW and JR's arrests were planned for weeks and weeks, but never that the murder was planned months in advance.

Link please. :) I don't remember the sheriff saying this.

The family vacation was planned months in advance and TS had always planned to come home prior to the rest of the family, IIRC. JMO

Link please. :) I don't remember the sheriff saying this.
The sheriff said on Sept 11, "the arrests were planned for weeks and weeks in advance". I'm on my cell and don't know how to copy and paste the link.

Thanks. I think was getting it confused because it was hard to imagine how the arrests were planned weeks in advance. Not that much time passed did it between the death and the arrest?

Anyway, the doctor's early return was planned since March.

Murdered doctor had planned to come home early, alone
MICHAEL BRAUN, 6:15 p.m. EDT September 10, 2015

Dr. Teresa Sievers' trip home June 28 — the day before she was found murdered in her Bonita Springs home — was not spur of the moment but rather planned to get back to work the next day.

"That's not a real spontaneous thing. It was planned," Sheriff MIke Scott said during an interview with The News-Press on Thursday.

The family knew as early as March that Sievers would be leaving early, said Annie Lisa, Teresa Sievers' sister.

The day before Sievers flew home the two men now sitting in Missouri jails accused of killing Sievers were seen at a Fort Myers Wal-Mart, according to videotape. Scott wouldn't say what the pair purchased.

...more at link
http://www.news-press.com/story/news/cr ... /72004168/

2 parts:

One:
Two:

SURE! But what are they? I suppose "tragic" might mean different things to different people, too. Finding out your beloved husband is having an affair might be "tragic"? I don't know.. to ME, tragic means illness and/or death of someone that somehow led up to the murder.. Not my words, but the sheriff's. TRAGIC EVENTS THAT LED TO HER MURDER. She had to be eliminated.IMO. Any chance she was already talking to police about something else? or to an accountant? lawyer? But then, the police might have had a clue very early on who was behind her murder. Someone would have come forward.. "she was in my office about X". Then LE followed a trail. This still doesn't define tragic for me. Embezzling, for example, is illegal but not TRAGIC. JMO

I kinda love where this line of thinking is headed.... It's a little off base from where I am BUT I submit this quote from SMS (from Tricia's interview with him on 9/9/2015 - transcript linked here):

<snipped, emphasis mine>
"...Certainly further discussion about the tragic events subsequently evolved to the death of Dr. Sievers. A young professional woman, mother of 2. As you mentioned earlier, revered by the community, revered by her patients."

I'm not married to this by any means BUT I have to wonder if prior to TS being murdered, was LE already investigating something else associated with either: the practice (e.g., cooked books, fraudulent claims?), MS (office manager / in charge of ALL billing), CWW (the IT tech), MS, & CWW or any combination of the above before Dr. Siever's was murdered? Were others possibly aware or very suspicious that the "game" was up (whether that be $$$ and/or drugs) while TS is oblivious to any of that that may have been going on without her knowledge? Was that one of the reasons she had to die? (And I believe there was more than one reason...$$$ definitely being one of them.)

IOW, IF authorities were already putting the heat on and MS and/or others were aware, then, no, at face value those things may not be considered "tragic", but considering she was murdered, in retrospect, they kind of do. kwim?

I m wondering because the sheriff said the arrests were planned weeks before.To me,from the death to the arrest just does not seem that long re planned weeks before.

Plus, the LE thought they were going to be in MO for a couple of days but it stretched to three weeks.

Was LE doing something before or not?

If there was an affair, would that be comsidered a tragic event? It doesn't make sense until the final arrests. Then it will become clear.

The sheriff said we would be amazed, was it? So far nothing is that earth shattering.

Ronnie Bolin.....why the silence regarding him??? I would think the MO media would be all over that story.....but nothing! Not even a recap of what happened those 19 years ago. MO media remains silent. I find that curious unless they suspect CWW really has nothing to do with his disappearance. What do you guys think?

Oh I think he is very involved.
and very cunning.

The family vacation was planned months in advance and TS had always planned to come home prior to the rest of the family, IIRC. JMO

See , that's what has me confused.

So TS had already planned to be in CT on vacation and coming home early...

During the same week that the step brother dies and the funeral takes place?

It just seems so weird to me. I mean really?! What are the odds.

IMO, this may be one of those tragic events that led up to her murder.
JMO

And I believe that Sheriff Scott is very deliberate in choosing his words. They mean something.

Aaaaand just because I am, on occasion, completely inappropriate, I feel compelled to add that he's a d*mn fine looking man.

Why would MS introduce CWW to his family, even going as far as getting him a job at his wife's workplace? Why didn't he keep his dubious friend at arms length? He knew his background, and he had already experienced a negative experience at the hands of CWW, namely when he rented him a house, and CWW paid him back, by making/selling meth in the house. The house could have been blown up or been confiscated - but it seems not to have stopped MS from keeping him close.

CWW in turn, hangs out with a much younger person, also of very dubious character, and allegedly enlists him in a murder of his best friend's wife. CWW is also a POI in the disappearance of a minister he used to hang around with. He has also been arrested several times on gun possession and drug charges.

I know CWW was a childhood friend of MS, but at some point there comes a time when it becomes a liability to have a "friend" like that, and at the very least MS could have kept in touch with him, but kept him away from his wife and children. The fact that he seemingly embraced him into his family life, in my opinion, speaks volumes about MS.

Why would MS introduce CWW to his family, even going as far as getting him a job at his wife's workplace? Why didn't he keep his dubious friend at arms length? He knew his background, and he had already experienced a negative experience at the hands of CWW, namely when he rented him a house, and CWW paid him back, by making/selling meth in the house. The house could have been blown up or been confiscated - but it seems not to have stopped MS from keeping him close.

CWW in turn, hangs out with a much younger person, also of very dubious character, and allegedly enlists him in a murder of his best friend's wife. CWW is also a POI in the disappearance of a minister he used to hang around with. He has also been arrested several times on gun possession and drug charges.

I know CWW was a childhood friend of MS, but at some point there comes a time when it becomes a liability to have a "friend" like that, and at the very least MS could have kept in touch with him, but kept him away from his wife and children. The fact that he seemingly embraced him into his family life, in my opinion, speaks volumes about MS.

Unless said friend knows too much about you and it's more of a liability to have said friend no longer a friend!

Question...were CWW and JRR incarcerated at the same time/place in the past? TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back