• I am convinced that there was a "dead body in the dam car"

Votes: 328 95.3%
  • I am somewhat certain that there was "dead body in the dam car"

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • I am not sure what the bad smell was but it could be human, animal or food

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • I'm somewhat certain that the smell was not a "dead body in the dam car"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm convinced that the smell was either food or a squirrel but not a "dead body in the dam car"

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee Anthony

" Uhm, and I couldn't be there any more for a minute or two and I had to keep going back inside because the smell was so bad. Uhm, I sat down with her and uh, when I referenced the car smell she said, "Well it, it actually started around mom's birthday." When, uhm, which is again June 5th. She said, "It started around the time when uhm, two dead squirrels crawled up under the hood of the car" uhm, just per, that time per her time line with my mother's birthday being the 5th, and my mother last seeing Caylee she believed at that time the 8th. My sister saying that the last time that she had saw Caylee at that time she said the 9th of June, I questioned well either mom or dad would have smelled that. My dad specifically because he always enjoys to clean the cars, especially on the weekends. If not every weekend every other weekend. Uhm..."

Lee Anthony

" Uhm, and I couldn't be there any more for a minute or two and I had to keep going back inside because the smell was so bad. Uhm, I sat down with her and uh, when I referenced the car smell she said, "Well it, it actually started around mom's birthday." When, uhm, which is again June 5th. She said, "It started around the time when uhm, two dead squirrels crawled up under the hood of the car" uhm, just per, that time per her time line with my mother's birthday being the 5th, and my mother last seeing Caylee she believed at that time the 8th. My sister saying that the last time that she had saw Caylee at that time she said the 9th of June, I questioned well either mom or dad would have smelled that. My dad specifically because he always enjoys to clean the cars, especially on the weekends. If not every weekend every other weekend. Uhm..."

Yes! this is why I referenced LA. Although you've added more than what i remembered him saying. good stuff!

GA's remark the body in the trunk of that car was not my grand daughter

Well of course it's not Caylee...They also prance around wearing jewelery that dosen't have Caylee's creamated remains in them. Caylee's in PR with the nanny. Didn't you know that???

Lee Anthony

bbm gosh I been into this case too long - this is the first time I have read that and realised how truly....senseless....two DEAD squirrels crawled? huh?

Well of course it's not Caylee...They also prance around wearing jewelery that dosen't have Caylee's creamated remains in them. Caylee's in PR with the nanny. Didn't you know that???

Bungalow 19, right?

all would need as a juror is the cadaver dogs hitting on the car...everything else is just adding insult to injury IMO.

A dead body was in the back of that car!

ok. I think it's about time that we can at least agree that there was a dead body in the pontiac.
Here what I have if anyone want's to disagree please do so:

1. KC discusses smell...speaks of a "dead squirrel"
2. CA says the car smells like "there is a dead body in the dam car.'
3. GA talks about the dead body smell in car
4. LA talk about the dead body smell in car
5. LE talks about the dead body smell in car
6. two independent cadaver dogs hit on the trunk of the car
7. body farm evidence confirms smell as decomposition
8. coffin flies lead to decomp
9. hair with "death ring" belonging either to KC or Caylee and we know KC is alive

anything else I'm missing. Because after all of this I can certainly conclude without a reasonable doubt (actually no doubt) that there was a "dead body in the dam car"

Haven't read through thread but want to add Simon Birch to those who stated car smelled like dead body (e.g., similar to car of man who committed suicide.)

1, 2 and 3 have been said repeatedly
4 Did LA say it smells like a dead body, or did he say there was a bad smell?
5 I’ve never heard LE say it smelled like a dead body. I have heard them repeatedly mention the smell of decomp.
6 I read about one cadaver dog, but I don’t know about the second one.
7 I’ve read the docs in regards to the trunk, but I must have missed the part where they confirmed the smell of decomp in the trunk.
8 Entomology report is debateable. The white trash bag was in the dumpster for 30 hours, so that evidence may be contaminated.
9 The death ring. I thought the FBI could not confirm it was a death ring, I thought the FBI said they needed more hairs to compare it to before they could confirm

Thank you for starting this thread.

1, 2 and 3 have been said repeatedly
4 Did LA say it smells like a dead body, or did he say there was a bad smell?
5 I’ve never heard LE say it smelled like a dead body. I have heard them repeatedly mention the smell of decomp.
6 I read about one cadaver dog, but I don’t know about the second one.
7 I’ve read the docs in regards to the trunk, but I must have missed the part where they confirmed the smell of decomp in the trunk.
8 Entomology report is debateable. The white trash bag was in the dumpster for 30 hours, so that evidence may be contaminated.
9 The death ring. I thought the FBI could not confirm it was a death ring, I thought the FBI said they needed more hairs to compare it to before they could confirm

Thank you for starting this thread.

BBM I believe Yuri Melich stated at the bond hearing that the car smelled like there had been a dead body in it.

Interesting point on 8. It has been stated numerous times in other threads that there was no food in the white trash bag. My question is, if the white trash bag was so maggot infested that GA heard them popping when he opened the trunk at the towyard, what were those maggots eating in the white trash bag? Remember there is only a trace of a fat decomposition product, like ADIPOCERE. I don’t think that small amount was feeding all those maggots. moo

all would need as a juror is the cadaver dogs hitting on the car...everything else is just adding insult to injury IMO.

A dead body was in the back of that car!

The defense will probably argue that the same dog who hit on the rear fender on the drivers side, is one of the same cadaver dogs that LE used in searching the wooded area without success. A somewhat weak arguement I agree, but I'm pretty sure the defense will make it. The defense will also argue the amount of false positives that cadaver dogs have, and they do have some false positives. Only one juror needs to think the cadaver dog possibly made a false positive. moo

The defense will probably argue that the same dog who hit on the rear fender on the drivers side, is one of the same cadaver dogs that LE used in searching the wooded area without success. A somewhat weak arguement I agree, but I'm pretty sure the defense will make it. The defense will also argue the amount of false positives that cadaver dogs have, and they do have some false positives. Only one juror needs to think the cadaver dog possibly made a false positive. moo

LE knows which dog and handler searched where. The defense better be damn sure they know which dog was where before they make accusations b/c I'll betch a million dollars LE knows. It's all on record for a reason.

Tow yard guy describes smell as similar to car in which guy committed suicide.

Isn't the tow yard guy the one who grabbed the white trash bag and said to GA 'here's your smell" Also didn't he say on a scale of one to 10 the suicide car smell was a 10 where the Anthony car was a 6?

Smell persists months after exposure to source.

And didn't someone, LE I think, say that the car still smelled last spring, about 9 months after Caylee died.

I don't think so. I think he said he had a cold? anyone remember?

Yes, the guy who actually towed the car said he had a bad cold and didn't smell anything at the time he towed it.

And didn't someone, LE I think, say that the car still smelled last spring, about 9 months after Caylee died.

Yes, the doctor who did one of the reports had the opportunity to check the car six months later and said there was still the smell of decomp in the trunk. He never said human decomp though, neither in his report or his remark about the car still smelling 6 months later.

LE knows which dog and handler searched where. The defense better be damn sure they know which dog was where before they make accusations b/c I'll betch a million dollars LE knows. It's all on record for a reason.

I agree that LE knows which dog and handler hit on the Pontiac. I think that the defense will use generalities when talking about cadaver dogs overall. They can be used in some cases, when there is cooberating evidence. I'm not sure if they can be used in this case, that is a good question for RICHARD HORNSBY.

Looks ilke the squirrel thread is closed, so I will bring this back around to it having to be human decomp smell in the car:

There is nothing that I can think of that would cause not one (fluke) but TWO squirrels to be killed in the engine compartment. There aren't machetes flying around in there, just a sealed engine, some hoses, and plenty of ways for the squirrels to just drop out of the bottom onto the road below. Yes, it gets hot in there, but most animals would not stick around long enough for it to get that hot. I frequently see two of our neighborhood cats bailing out of engine compartments in the morning when people fire up their motors to go to work. Squirrels are not dumb animals in this regard, they would not lose their way, there is nothing to trap them in there, they would simply haul booty out of there the same way they got in.

Googled animals trapped in engine compartments and it looks like most of the stories involve animals that survived the ordeal, kittens and such that could not be coaxed out of small areas, or cats that stayed put and even traveled a couple of miles before they fell out. Looks like someone's Pit Bull got stuck, too....My avatar is very mad about that!

The worst thing the tree rats do is chew up the wires under your hood. They don't often stink it up by dying in there. It was a deceased Caylee in the trunk of the damn car (I tied back to thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson