Evidence of Premeditation?

If she finds proof that they knew Kyron's disappearance wasn't her fault and yet spread lies to make it look as if it were, I suppose she could sue for slander. That seems pretty unlikely.

On the other hand, the most condemning things so far have been her own words: texts and emails, and spoken words that multiple people heard. She's done a good job humiliating herself.

This is true, Ami. I think that sometimes people forget that our actions are our responsibility. If I am ashamed of my actions, and someone tells someone else what I did- it isn't their fault for telling- it's my fault for doing.

I think this is a big problem in our society.

It's not the schools fault that she misrepresented a doctors appointment

It's TH's fault.

The sexting, the emails, (unless it's proven that she didn't author them, which would be a whole different story), the failed LD tests, the batphones, It is the fault of TMH alone.

This is true, Ami. I think that sometimes people forget that our actions are our responsibility. If I am ashamed of my actions, and someone tells someone else what I did- it isn't their fault for telling- it's my fault for doing.

I think this is a big problem in our society.

It's not the schools fault that she misrepresented a doctors appointment

It's TH's fault.

The sexting, the emails, (unless it's proven that she didn't author them, which would be a whole different story), the failed LD tests, the batphones, It is the fault of TMH alone.

We should probably be discussing this in the stranger abduction thread--but I think she would be able to draw a line between the school's culpability in Kyron's disappearance, and, particularly, the loss of contact with baby K. Kaine specifically asks for this because he believes she is responsible for Kyron being gone and for exposing baby K to something horrific. A jury might or might not buy it, But if I were her, I'd try it.

As I have said before, as a teacher, I personally think the school was very lax that morning. But I don't think it was a stranger who took Kyron.

Just to jump off your post, Citigirl.

I am a local here in Portland. Portland has a problem. They are a big city with a small city mentality and attitude. Just yesterday we had a huge scare. A 19 year old kid from Somalia thought he was going to bomb the downtown tree lighting ceremony. Thousands of people would have been maimed, killed, or terrorized. He did everything right down to calling the cell phone that would have set off the bomb. The only thing is, his co-horts were FBI agents and the bomb was fake. He is sitting in the jail right now.

Why I say this, is now people are absolutely flabbergasted that something like that could happen "here." Someone wrote to the Oregonian and said they moved from Manhattan to the "middle of nowhere" (meaning Portland) so they would be safe. There are over 2 million people in the Portland metro area. Hardly the "middle of nowhere." But we feel safe here. There is a small town mentality. In fact, I just saw an article a few weeks ago that said Portland was the safest big city in the nation.

So, yes, Skyline may have had lax rules. Portland feels so "safe." We don't see lots of high profile crime. The violent crime rate is pretty low. Extremely low in the Skyline area. Practically Mayberry. Nobody expected a mom (or anybody, for that matter) to kidnap a kid right out of his school. It is just not in the collective psyche of Portland. Portland needs to realize we are not a small town anymore and act accordingly. I think we are growing up very quickly.

I am a local here in Portland. Portland has a problem. They are a big city with a small city mentality and attitude. Just yesterday we had a huge scare. A 19 year old kid from Somalia thought he was going to bomb the downtown tree lighting ceremony. Thousands of people would have been maimed, killed, or terrorized. He did everything right down to calling the cell phone that would have set off the bomb. The only thing is, his co-horts were FBI agents and the bomb was fake. He is sitting in the jail right now.

Why I say this, is now people are absolutely flabbergasted that something like that could happen "here." Someone wrote to the Oregonian and said they moved from Manhattan to the "middle of nowhere" (meaning Portland) so they would be safe. There are over 2 million people in the Portland metro area. Hardly the "middle of nowhere." But we feel safe here. There is a small town mentality. In fact, I just saw an article a few weeks ago that said Portland was the safest big city in the nation.

So, yes, Skyline may have had lax rules. Portland feels so "safe." We don't see lots of high profile crime. The violent crime rate is pretty low. Extremely low in the Skyline area. Practically Mayberry. Nobody expected a mom (or anybody, for that matter) to kidnap a kid right out of his school. It is just not in the collective psyche of Portland. Portland needs to realize we are not a small town anymore and act accordingly. I think we are growing up very quickly.

Gwen...it's wonderful justice this nut was caught for sure. I'm 2500 miles away and no matter where it is...these are things we do not need in our country. You and I are not next door neighbors, but we are neighbors in this great country we live in and so glad to know you and your community are safe.

As far as Kyron, I mean, let's face it...who really and truly knows what happened to this beautiful, beautiful, little boy.

snipped...

As far as Kyron, I mean, let's face it...who really and truly knows what happened to this beautiful, beautiful, little boy.

Terri Moulton Horman.

Just from reading the Portland news sites every day, it seems to me to have tons of crime...no offense to anyone in Portland.

Well if that's the case, maybe LE will do what they need to do and arrest her. I guess they think, maybe, maybe not...i dunno...

Or maybe they think they would like to build a solid case before the speedy trial clock starts ticking.

I just wonder if TMH sexting partners have been questioned.? A thorough investigation is important, but if precious Kyron is being held in those?????questionable circumstances & unsavory people***:sick: it maybe an impossible life if he is indeed alive.

This is an excellent post and more importantly absolutely accurate, stripped down from all sugar coating right down to the bare truth, and most importantly {and equally sad} is the fact that this awesome town of Portland and all of its PDXers is having to realize that even in their large but still tightly close knit city that the evils of this world have made their way to their hometown of Portland..

So very sad that Portland is one of the last of a dying breed{i.e. the small town Mayberry attitude eventually will be no more}

I hate this and it is very angering to me:furious:

I just wonder if TMH sexting partners have been questioned.? A thorough investigation is important, but if precious Kyron is being held in those?????questionable circumstances & unsavory people***:sick: it maybe an impossible life if he is indeed alive.

If you are referring to MC and the racy texts, you can bet LE questioned him, up one side and down the other.
I bet his bootie puckered up big time when he found out LE had those texts, especially the fact that he took pictures of the RO, and I believe he shared them with others.
I doubt if we can come up with any, "I wonder if's" that LE hasn't investigated.

I am fairly certain that Terri is guilty, but I am uncertain about whether Kyrons abduction was planned. There is some evidence it was:
-Telling the teacher that Kyron had a doctor appointment that day, so the alarm wouldnt be raised too early when he wasnt in school.
-Waiting for the day of the science fair, Kyron leaving with her would be less noticed with a higher volume of people.
-She only had a short time to act, yet managed to hide kyron where he still hasnt been found months later, the hiding place was well thought out.
This is all based on the assumption she is guilty, but I welcome discussion from those who dont agree.

Back on the topic of the OP please.

Back on the topic of the OP please.

Isn't everything you quoted evidence of premeditation?
Not trying to be argumentative, just easily confused!
Thanks for your help (and your patience!)

That was the original post. She was reminding us what we are supposed to be discussing.

HEY! Where did my post go??? Who took it? :floorlaugh:

Yes, I quoted the Opening Post to help everyone get back on track. And this is the second time I typed this! How strange.

Well, now that we have settled that, how about premeditation?

One of the many reasons I think it was premeditated because of the lies she told about Kyron having autism and mini-seizures. She did that to set the whole thing up with people at his school.

Well, now that we have settled that, how about premeditation?

One of the many reasons I think it was premeditated because of the lies she told about Kyron having autism and mini-seizures. She did that to set the whole thing up with people at his school.

I missed the autism comment? I know there have been a lot of things said but can you direct me to that one? TIA!

There was a long article in the Oregonian sometime back. The printed version had a photo of Desiree and a caption that said Terri told people Kyron was autistic. She was very upset by this and said no, Kyron was a gifted student. Why was she telling people he was autistic? We discussed it on a thread here some time ago--probably July.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back