Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by mollie, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunsetbeach

sunsetbeach Well-Known Member

How very very true.

2. ZooKeeper

ZooKeeper New Member

I have not read every post since last night and this could have been mentioned, any possibility that Caylee was drowned in the bathtub, and then just wraped in a towel or something or maybe nothing before being put into the trash bag? As Always JMO

3. Cherry Baby

Cherry Baby New Member

You guys are right on about the pesticides. She's lazy, just figured she'd spray and the problem would be gone.

Sounds very plausable to me. I can only hope that LE got enough last night to prove cause of death. With the house being declared a crime scene, you know they've got something good evidence wise.

4. tangerinemoon

tangerinemoon New Member

I have never, ever seen a house full of vaccums.

5. tiredofthis

tiredofthis New Member

Awwwww. Your husband sounds sweet. :)

My husband could take lessons. He, he.
    He has his faults, but after twenty years I think I'll keep him.

6. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Wasn't GA spraying his lawn with lime or something over the summer? I remember people watching the webcam discussing something along those lines.

7. Mrs.Peacock

Mrs.Peacock New Member

Is anyone else floored at the fact that they are just now taking things like vacuum cleaners and spot cleaners into evidence? I would have thought that these items would have been seized a long time ago given the fact that they knew George cleaned out the trunk.

8. MyTinkieGirl

MyTinkieGirl Well-Known Member

I also thought I had heard (on one of the Forensic Files type of shows) that if not the tear ridges, they could tell if from the same "batch" of bags in production somehow by differentiation between them.

They probably (hopefully) took bags from Tony's ap't when they checked it over being as he said the bag was from his apartment.

9. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Actually in the vids it looks like two vacs, a carpet cleaner and a spot carpet cleaner. I have two hand vacs, one for the cars, one for stairs. three regular vacs, one for each floor of my house. And one old icky vac used for really messy stuff.

10. Roy23

Roy23 Well-Known Member

:waitasec:

Do I not get any love? I mentioned the pesticides sprayed in the trunk and bag a few page back. Just kidding. I do wonder if chlorophorm compounds are in pesticides.

11. tiredofthis

tiredofthis New Member

Yes, he was and a lot of people thought it was strange. Why would you do something like that in the middle of summer? Things that make you go hmmmmm. :waitasec:

12. MyTinkieGirl

MyTinkieGirl Well-Known Member

YES !!! And invariably my HAIR gets into the mix usually, too.

13. MiraclesHappen

MiraclesHappen RIP CAYLEE MARIE

My apologies if a repeat. I am just reading the beginning of the thread.

I just saw Sheriff Beary on the news again, doing the interview about the clues found at the scene and the connections to the Anthony house.

I am hard pressed to believe that his answer wasn't anything but a kick in the behind to Casey and her backers when he gave his one word response.

Paraphrased question---reporter asking him if items found at the scene connect them to the Anthony house.

Shriff Beary one word response: "ABSOLUTELY."

14. Marple

Marple Active Member

You can put lime on your yard any time. Fall is best but some do it in the summer.

15. Nosey Parker

Nosey Parker A Brit in Canada

Welcome to WS, Turbobrat. As the owner of a long haired GSD, see avatar, and mum to a CSI chick, I know how those long hairs (human too) wind around brushes, and even the tiniest of hairs, fibres and dirt particles embed in the filters, and all around the neck and gasket that holds them in place. They also stick in the hoses - the locations in a vacuum are endless and compelling.

As far as the duct tape, an Exacto knife is probably the most common way to cut it if you don't have good nails or teeth.

This is really the end of KC's wicked tales, and should be time for the A's to face the sad reality. I'm shocked to see that they are back on LK tonight, not even 36 hrs. later. Unbelievable! I do try to empathize with them, but they make it so hard.

16. MiraclesHappen

MiraclesHappen RIP CAYLEE MARIE

So true!
    My friends have a running joke that every package which I wrap, and I am admittedly the world's worst, will include a small gift of hair attached to the tape outside the wrapped package.

No matter what precautions I exercise, there is always one long hair firmly taped in.

17. MissJames

MissJames a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

Ithink I love him!

18. Sneechwatcher

Sneechwatcher New Member

My apologies if this has already been said.

Maybe the remains they found yesterday had long hair (because hair would not decompose as fast - right ?) and maybe that's why there was specualtion at first that the remains are female.
    Also - maybe that hair had a bow or tie in it and maybe part of the search warrant was to find matching hair bows in the house ?

19. Fandy

Fandy Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll n

Ahhh, Karma at last.

20. cc81

cc81 New Member

it was also said way back that either lime or pesticides (can't remember which exactly, ATM) would throw the cadaver dogs off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.