Evidence that was not discussed during the trial

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by Kimster, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oberammergau

Oberammergau New Member

Doubt it!
    They r a little bit hurt!
    But they will be ok!

2. Oberammergau

Oberammergau New Member

No cops !
    Just reporters

3. Amee

Amee Active Member

Justin Quill, the director of Kelly Hazel Quill Lawyers, says Baden-Clay will not be able to appeal the length of the sentence, but may have "very good" grounds to appeal the conviction.

"Potentially there is an appeal on conviction – that could be on a whole stack of grounds," he said.

"Those grounds could be the exclusion of particular pieces of evidence. It could be taking the judge to task on the precise wording of the charge or the answers to the questions. The answers to the questions are crucial."
    Video: Baden-Clay may have 'good grounds' for appeal: lawyer (ABC News)

Mr Quill says Queensland's mandatory sentencing laws mean Baden-Clay does not have a chance of seeing a reduction in his jail time.

"Most guilty findings you can appeal on either the conviction recorded or the sentence," he said.

"The sentence isn't really an option for him because in Queensland they have mandatory sentencing for life and the judge could've given him a 20 minimum ... he didn't, he gave him a 15-year minimum, which is the minimum [non-parole period].

"He can't do any better on an appeal on the sentence."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-16/baden-clay-spends-first-night-in-prison/5599866

4. Spotted Reptile

Spotted Reptile New Member

NO they don't. I had a sister-in-law who came from Mauritius and her parents taught her she was better than everyone else, because they had servants back there. She thought she was above cleaning the house and putting out the rubbish, because that's what servants did and if you did that yourself, then you were no better than a servant.

It's amazing how deluded they are and how little idea of real life they have. They also don't realise how we don't look up to them at all, we see them as ridiculous and somewhat sad.

5. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

I wish they'd stop throwing money at crime and give it back to pensioners.

6. amatteroftime

amatteroftime New Member

Read thread #2, all people who have not followed from the beginning only have to read thread #2 in May 2012 to get a full overview of what the emotions were when the gbc clan were first put under the spotlight, especially the snivelling smiling assassin sister, standing behind Gerard and then saying "thankyou everyone for your concern" as if anyone was concerned for THEM!!!! I wanted to reach into the TV and show her how much concern I had for THEM!!! Would of left a bigger mark than a blunt razor!!! These people, where do they come from!!!! I hope Brookefield run them out of town

7. squizzey1

squizzey1 Verified insider - Allison Baden-Clay case

not so sure Ali but I bow to your experience I have a box of donuts to a bottle of rum there will be :loveyou:

8. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

Whatever effort they've all put into connecting themselves to that name has only connected them more completely to their now notorious son / brother.

9. amatteroftime

amatteroftime New Member

Yes, I heard that her husband's church is round so no one could hide in the corner when they passed around GBC's money box ermmm umm I mean , the church plate for donations :)

10. Amee

Amee Active Member

11. AAAA

AAAA New Member

It's my birthday today, could you please pop over and tell them that I'd like an explanation as a gift?

12. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

We had a boss at work who had a hyphenated name, just so their name wasn't common. One of my colleagues called said person "Mrs Movie star surname!" Lol. So yes, I dare say people would laugh discreetly.

13. amatteroftime

amatteroftime New Member

bahahahaha, the infamous granny pash :) Put me off my weetbix for years lol

14. Aliwonders

Aliwonders New Member

I think the jury will only have to watch the news to know they made the right decision. IF they had an ounce of doubt before it would have been dispelled by the media coverage after.

15. PlainJaneDoe

PlainJaneDoe Verified expert in neuroscience

Oh man me too, I am "just a little bit" disoriented.

16. Greg

Greg New Member

We need to start a lobby group and pressure them not to appeal, we don't need their<modsnip> lies and deceptions and further attempts to denigrate Allison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. squizzey1

they are Kenmore not Brookie even though the 2 suburbs join . sure Brookie people are not claiming them:shame:

18. squizzey1

happy birthday AAAA:happydance:

19. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

Can they please ask her how that comedy is working for her now?

20. Amee

Amee Active Member

Happy Birthday AAAA

:bdsong: :gift: :cake4u: :balloons:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.