Ex-Housekeeper Say Patsy Ramsey Killed JonBenet.

This kind of changes my mind that John Ramsey was sexually abusing JonBenet and killed her. A mother bathes her children and interacts with them more than the father. I can see her having mpd or bipolar to the point where the stress at Xmas set this in motion. {not bashing bipolar people, I think Patsy must have been extreme to the point where she was dangerous.}

This kind of changes my mind that John Ramsey was sexually abusing JonBenet and killed her. A mother bathes her children and interacts with them more than the father. I can see her having mpd or bipolar to the point where the stress at Xmas set this in motion. {not bashing bipolar people, I think Patsy must have been extreme to the point where she was dangerous.}

I totally agree with you!

I think PR's mental state had been worsening for a while-even her friends were worried. They were planning an "intervention to confront PR about the 'Mega- JonBenet' thing". PR in the last year or so of JBR's life seemed to be almost obsessive about JBR and her "career".

absolutely it can happen,and there need not be any past history of being dangerous,or even of anything noticeably mental;a lot of times ppl with BPD appear nothing more then being rather eccentric or over-the-top and get categorized as such;many of them tend to be greatly driven and so will often be high achievers.
One person that comes to mind in entertainment is Robin Williams..need I say more? No doubt,IMO,his eccentricity stems from him having BPD.

I think PR's mental state had been worsening for a while-even her friends were worried. They were planning an "intervention to confront PR about the 'Mega- JonBenet' thing". PR in the last year or so of JBR's life seemed to be almost obsessive about JBR and her "career".

I think so,too.From the housekeeper's description,it sounds like she may have been having a mixed episode.(highs and lows together,at the same time).

And for all who always bring up "Where's the history?"

There MUST ALWAYS be a FIRST TIME! And sometime the first time is the ONLY time. It happens.

i agree.
i never believed that John abused jbr.
but....you never know....if i believe so doesn't mean it's also true....

i agree.
i never believed that John abused jbr.
but....you never know....if i believe so doesn't mean it's also true....

maya.morgen,
But both scenarios are not mutually exclusive, hence the reason both Ramseys colluded with each other after her death, initially offering conflicting statements of events then eventually changing their story and invoking memory loss.

absolutely it can happen,and there need not be any past history of being dangerous,or even of anything noticeably mental;a lot of times ppl with BPD appear nothing more then being rather eccentric or over-the-top and get categorized as such;many of them tend to be greatly driven and so will often be high achievers.
One person that comes to mind in entertainment is Robin Williams..need I say more? No doubt,IMO,his eccentricity stems from him having BPD.

Driven and perfectionistic yet sadly they live in chaos as in her houskeeping abilities etc.

There MUST ALWAYS be a FIRST TIME! And sometime the first time is the ONLY time. It happens.

I am pretty sure this was not the first time. I beleive there had been more and more clashes with JonBenent As for instance the time JB kicked her at a pagent. The signs were there and beming more visible. Image or how things looked were what mattered to Patsy. Not that she was a achieving that. You would have to really know Bipolar to see one of the rages associated when they are falling short. But I believe as we listen to those who were there and came close to knowing the household and the dynamics within it it tells the story clearly trying to be hid under a appearance of are we not perfect. Part of that was Patsys need to be seen as the ultimate organizer etc when she could not manage even with a housekeeper to keep the chaos from taking over. That is so telling.

I am pretty sure this was not the first time. I beleive there had been more and more clashes with JonBenent As for instance the time JB kicked her at a pagent. The signs were there and beming more visible. Image or how things looked were what mattered to Patsy. Not that she was a achieving that. You would have to really know Bipolar to see one of the rages associated when they are falling short. But I believe as we listen to those who were there and came close to knowing the household and the dynamics within it it tells the story clearly trying to be hid under a appearance of are we not perfect. Part of that was Patsys need to be seen as the ultimate organizer etc when she could not manage even with a housekeeper to keep the chaos from taking over. That is so telling.

I am pretty sure this was not the first time. I believe there had been more and more clashes with JonBenent As for instance the time JB kicked her at a pagent. The signs were there and becoming more visible. Image or how things looked were what mattered to Patsy. Not that she was a achieving that. You would have to really know Bipolar to see one of the rages associated when they are falling short. But I believe as we listen to those who were there and came close to knowing the household and the dynamics within it it tells the story clearly trying to be hid under a appearance of are we not perfect. Part of that was Patsys need to be seen as the ultimate organizer etc when she could not manage even with a housekeeper to keep the chaos from taking over. That is so telling.

I apologize for all the above it appeared to now be maing the post then it made several of them while I was off to check on mail etc Shame on me!!

I apologize for all the above it appeared to now be maing the post then it made several of them while I was off to check on mail etc Shame on me!!

LOL..I thought that I was losing my MIND!!

absolutely,and yes ppl w. BPD can fly into a rage in the blink of an eye over something completely minor...that's why I think the Christmas morning video disappeared..Patsy got upset over JB not liking the doll.And so JR then felt the need to write it just the opposite in DOI,in case that ever came into question (i.e.-BR recalls it).
I'm not so sure JR knew exactly what all BR had said in his interview...and so he wrote it that way in DOI,not knowing what Thomas's soon-to-be-out book was going to say.
Remember Thomas said Patsy had a tight grip on JB's arm in the Christmas morning photo..and you can partially see that in the photo that was released.It's possible JR was trying to calm her down by getting a few pics..distraction work sometimes.He probably also realized that getting her out of the house...i.e.-going to the White's for dinner,would help as well.And it probably did,for awhile.(I know,I've had to work around these things myself).
I suspect Patsy wasn't happy about the upcoming trip,for one reason,she would have had to watch her temper around the others,and wouldn't be able to show her true feelings,esp. if she and JB got into a disagreement.To someone with BPD,that is frustration at it's finest.

Driven and perfectionistic yet sadly they live in chaos as in her houskeeping abilities etc.

..sometimes ADHD occurs in conjunction w. a BPD Dx...the two go together a lot of times.Patsy displayed that as well,I believe,via her lack of organization and housekeeping ability.

Ppl with BPD tend to get overscheduled and try to do too much,much more than they can handle,while going into a hypomanic/manic state.And then later on,when they crash from it..(what goes up must come down)...it's all they can do to hang on for the rollercoaster ride.And so,in keeping up appearances,life becomes like a play of sorts...it looks good onstage,but behind the scenes...chaos,sheer chaos ensues.This is what I get out of reading about Patsy's life for the last month JB was alive.

I haven't posted on JBR in ages and ages, although I occasionally read posts. I have one question:

Assuming Patsy "lost it" and killed JB, where does this leave John? Do you think he knew/knows?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back