Exclusive: Casey's Aunt, Pam Plesea, Speaks - book being written

Yep, be prepared for a book...If I killed my daughter, this is why!

People now want to come out of the woodwork and talk of this alleged fight that turned physical was the catalyst for Caylee's demise..which most felt was the reason. Why hadn't anyone told this to the police and look into those allegations further...the defense railroaded the state with this nonsense about a drowning, those jurors fell for it hook, line and sinker, so in essence they believed the lies rather than the truth the State was trying to show..It's my belief a guilty person walked free but will she really be free? Her face is well known, she will always have the stigma of 'child killer' attached to it...I do hope she has a full live of living hell...she will get her just deserts as long as Karma has her name...JMHO

No justice came for Caylee Marie...:rose:

Yep, be prepared for a book...If I killed my daughter, this is why!

People now want to come out of the woodwork and talk of this alleged fight that turned physical was the catalyst for Caylee's demise..which most felt was the reason. Why hadn't anyone told this to the police and look into those allegations further...the defense railroaded the state with this nonsense about a drowning, those jurors fell for it hook, line and sinker, so in essence they believed the lies rather than the truth the State was trying to show..It's my belief a guilty person walked free but will she really be free? Her face is well known, she will always have the stigma of 'child killer' attached to it...I do hope she has a full live of living hell...she will get her just deserts as long as Karma has her name...JMHO

No justice came for Caylee Marie...:rose:

All the state had was hearsay evidence of the fight. The only three witnesses aren't talking, CA, KC and Caylee. It would have been a slam dunk. CA and KC getting into a heated argument and CA choking KC, KC would have left and taken Caylee with her. You have to imagine that Caylee would have wanted CA and THAT would have enraged KC. jmo

Just watched this. Okay, so who is it speaking on the radio interview then? This lady is not happy about the verdict, feel sorry for Jesse, GA and LA. Does not want anyone making profit by books, movies, etc... Said no way did GA sexually abuse KC. Who is speaking on the radio interview? :waitasec:

Sigh, one of the announcers said KC has been offered 3 million for a book. A book about what? Killing your child so you can become Mrs. Tony Lazarus? Lying about it so you can become Mrs. Jose Baez or least his "sidekick" for a year or more? :banghead: (Speaking of which, wonder how she will feel when she finds out about Jose's past when she gets out? :crazy:)

Pam is Rick's x-wife in Ohio saying CA and GA lied about that night.
(a "fictional" ) account of what led to murder
Dana? CA cousin is in Texas saying JB story true about GA. (she had the writers in court.)
don't quote me I'm going from memory.
I think one book is about CA and the other about GA
gotta cover all the bases ya know.

Has anyone asked this "cousin" if she takes pictures while hanging from trees? Could she not even be a cousin and just another JW? This whole thing does not sound credible and did this station ever check her out??? Seems to me one of the big media stations would have picked this up by now.

jmo

I believe the night of the 15th would paint a clearer picture of what happened to Caylee ...for a mother/Cindy to have to choke her own daughter/KC is telling ...I believe Cindy told Casey that evening that she was going to stop paying for expenses to her for Caylee...to leave Caylee at the home...that the family would take care of her...I would also imagine she told Casey that she needs to make arrangements to move out (kc apartment shopping)...I dont think Casey wanted to leave Caylee but also knew without a job (bugus universal job) ...she could not afford to take care of her own child out on her own ...JMHO

oh here we go another family member ,if this is all true why didnt she offer up to testify ? and straighten this stuff out .. blah they are all full of it

You know if you go back and find the first Nancy Grace shows that featured Cindy talking about finding Caylee...Cindy was rude and wouldn't answer the questions about Casey. She told Nancy it isn't about Casey...it is about finding Caylee. She told Nancy that Casey took Caylee to bond with her. She didn't want to talk about Casey at all or the facts leading up to why the "Nanny" would take the baby and why Casey did'nt call the police and it had to be Cindy that called 31 days later. This made Cindy mad and she would'nt go back on the Nancy show again cause Nancy was calling it like it was.

I've been avoiding this thread because I have thoughts of vultures, etc.

But today I thought - okay, brave the elements - er - thread...

So I read the intro......okay then - not really an aunt - but an ex-aunt to chats with Shirley Plesea from time to time...uh huh.....

Finished the intro - HUH! I wonder if Pammie knows/is friends with Kronk's ex-wives.....:innocent:

End of story.....

Gee I had kind of hoped to hear from a family member about what went on in that house, but not as a fictional story...we've heard enough fiction already.

Sad part is, this 'fictional' book will probably have more truth in it than anything we've heard so far.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back