"Exhibit C" Cindy and Nejame Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, sure. The florist would tip off Marinade Dave, who would leak it in one of his blogs. Jose would file a Motion to Recuse against NeJame from any courtroom in Orange County, and Tim Miller would be forced to play nice with Cindy in order to save NeJame from total disgrace for having a relationship with a blogger.

And give my regards to JLyons when he comes to "interview" you about your relationship with Jeff Ashton (since you are obviously buddy-buddy with another member of the prosecution) and to question your integrity and eyesight when you tell him there was standing water on Suburban.

Yeah. Go right ahead.

[sarcasm off now]

OMG...how sad...but true....

Wow! What an email from Nejame!

Least we know someone other than us fine folks at websleuths has the Kahunas to tell Cindy she doesn't care about what happened to her granddaughter!:woohoo:

OMG, Cindy......if I could speak directly to you I would just say (with disbelief):

"Really?? Seriously....really????!!!!???"

Excuse me while I go and use the emergency haz-mat eye wash sink......

JMO.....

Hints of Rick, yes? (Remember these....http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4825540/Casey-Anthony-CindyRickShirley-emails) Sadly I don't think anyone could have got through to Cindy, but it is a breath of fresh air to see someone speak the direct truth to her, it's a shame she didn't listen.

I have to think she gets "bleed throughs" from time to time when reality must be like a punch in the gut, but honestly don't you think she's really in too far to back out now even if she got struck by lightening and had an epiphany?
A "bigger" person may be able to be both gracious and beg forgiveness to everyone and especially Caylee for being a complete horses azz for the last two years in this incredible betrayal, but I don't think she is capable of it.

....agree, it's too late now. She has to stick with the 'nonsensical ranting' of the past two years, I think this is why I can see Casey sticking it into her down the road by admitting what she did, Cindy has positioned herself very nicely for this one last assault from her daughter. JMO.

omg I think I love Mark Nejame!

I love how she is ever-so-diplomatic about her feelings on John Morgan....this is not crazy, this is not flippant-This is combative. She's walking a fine line with JM already, as she herself furthered defamatory remarks about ZGPlaintiff. Does she wanna play ball, here? Seems like she is picking fights so she can play martyr, but if JM takes the bait, she's gonna find herself in one hell of a civil suit.

ETA-And frankly, I am over trying to preserve her for the criminal trial-the state needs to slap her with OOJ charges like, yesterday. She needs to be held responsible for her part in further depriving the victim/people of Florida's right to a safe justiceable environment. The longer they let her go on, the more apparent it is that she starting assisting KC long ago.

Cindy to JB: "During the call Mark was again advising me to throw Casey under the bus..."

Underlined by me. Somehow I do not think that MN was actually stating anything of the sort. More likely he was intimating that CA might consider options other than SODDI or SINDI (Some Invisible Nanny Did It) as she pondered the case against her daughter.

Cindy to JB: "During the call Mark was again advising me to throw Casey under the bus..."

Underlined by me. Somehow I do not think that MN was actually stating anything of the sort. More likely he was intimating that CA might consider options other than SODDI or SINDI (Some Invisible Nanny Did It) as she pondered the case against her daughter.

BBM
the fact that her actions could land her in trouble down the road. MN was acting in their best interests......but they apparently chose to "stuff their fingers in their ears, shake their heads from side to side....and sing...lalalalalalalalalalalalal I can't hear you".

JMO

I can't believe anyone would think they could resolve or "win" an extremely serious legal issue with demented, recriminatory, dysfunctional family-style squabbling, but apparently CA does.
I'm not for one second defending the defendant but I have come to understand why KC can't stand her mother and doesn't want to see her. I still have sympathy for CA losing her granddaughter but I have no respect for her. Her behavior is appalling and ungrateful and infuriating. And ineffective. And an insult to the memory of poor Caylee, whose eternal rest is still being disturbed by the horrendous screeches of her earthly guardians.
Roll on May 2011.

Bold mine.

At times I feel a "glimmer" of pity for KC, as I imagine how she must have felt, being usurped by Caylee for Cindy's affection. (as KC must have seen it). The way Cindy must have treated KC had waaaaaaaay more to do with the cause and effect of Caylee's murder than she (CA) is willing to take credit for.

Please don't think that I think KC should not be punished for her deeds, and punished severely at that. It's just that if I, as a normal non-sociopathic human can feel such intense anger :furious::furious::furious: at Cindy, just think how KC must have felt.

This whole paragraph....

Screenshot2010-08-10at92229PM.png

If only George had the guts to speak to her this directly..... *huge sigh*

Would it be inappropriate for us websleuthers to send MR. Nejame flowers for his accomplishment in putting this "unusual" person in her place? Oh, and not to mention, for being such a stand up, honest, giving person and for making it all about Caylee!!! I'll treat!!

It was a very nice thought, natasha. :blowkiss: but we better not, as others have posted.

This whole paragraph....

Screenshot2010-08-10at92229PM.png

I have to say I'm surprised a lawyer would say some of these things to a grieving family. A very short, professional response that had more compassion for the Anthonys might have been more appropriate IMO, you know, just take the high road. Who could really bring themselves to say some of these things to people who are in their terrible position? Why not just say "I assure you that the documents are available and have been since x date." etc.
And probably add, "My deepest condolences for your loss."
Now, he's human too, everybody loses it sometimes. But considering their position you would think he'd try to err on the side of compassion and patience. He seems like such a professional guy I was just surprised reading what he wrote to be honest.

I might of agreed if it wasn't for the fact KC doesnt feel most sociopathics dont. Even though Cindy and the A family are beyond the normal family I dont believe for one minute CA was the real cause of Caylee death. KC would of dreamed up something or someone else to blame in her little world she lives in. IMO CA is more of an enabler and would make up anything just so she wont have to believe that her child killed her grandchild even if she has to live in KC world to do so.

I also want to say MN is a class act and Im happy Caylee has someone like him and Tim standing by her for the justice she deserves.

I have to say I'm surprised a lawyer would say some of these things to a grieving family. A very short, professional response that had more compassion for the Anthonys might have been more appropriate IMO, you know, just take the high road. Who could really bring themselves to say some of these things to people who are in their terrible position? Why not just say "I assure you that the documents are available and have been since x date." etc.
Now, he's human too, everybody loses it sometimes. But considering their position you would think he'd try to err on the side of compassion and patience. He seems like such a professional guy I was just surprised reading what he wrote to be honest.

I think he'd been erring on the side of compassion and patience for a long time. It didn't outlast the connection, hence this letter. Let's not forget their behaviour, they can't use the fact that they're a grieving family to excuse them for the pain they caused others, and not expect to suffer the consequences.

I might of agreed if it wasn't for the fact KC doesnt feel most sociopathics dont. Even though Cindy and the A family are beyond the normal family I dont believe for one minute CA was the real cause of Caylee death. KC would of dreamed up something or someone else to blame in her little world she lives in. IMO CA is more of an enabler and would make up anything just so she wont have to believe that her child killed her grandchild even if she has to live in KC world to do so.

Which must feel so, so sweet to KC. Finally mom has to play by HER rules.

I am way behind on things, and just starting to dig in on these, but, what kind of attorney uses a hotmail address? Just saying.

Grieving?? He was defending himself from he utter lunacy and trying to inject some common sense into the situation. Cindy doesn't think Caylee is dead, right? He was 100% correct to try to stop this woman for her own good if nothing else. Grief is not an excuse to unleash hell on everyone around you, plus she was impeding the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire