Experimental Approach: Apply a Methodology to Compile & Analyze Capsules of Data

Status
Not open for further replies.
4. Chelsea and Misty find the gun in the culvert and return it to Ron

There is some confusion to this story...Ron is saying " I went straight down to the ditch…got my s*** right out of the culvert…"

Perhaps Misty and Chelsea TOLD Ron it was there..and HE went and got it himself..

6. A few days before Haleigh's disappearance, he walks around the corner to Tyler and sees Joe's gf looking in the culvert because Joe thought the gun was still there.

Earlier tonight I posted this to show that the distance from which Ronald claims to have seen Joes GF looking in the culvert is almost 3 football fields away!:

Distance1.jpg

I went into Google and took this shot looking back down Tyler to where Mr Cummings would have been when he “walks around the corner (he would have been on Monroe) to Tyler”. Tyler and Monroe is alllllllllll the way down to the distant tree line!:

Culvert.jpg

Then I remembered my friend Ger’s pictures! She has this looking back from the very spot at Tyler and Monroe where Ronald says he “saw” JO’s GF!

Ger’s comment with the picture: “At the T of Monroe/Tyler I'm sitting on Monroe, looking back towards Tyler, River Villas fence is on the left, the dumpster location is in this end/corner inside fenced area. 116 Tyler is on the same side.”
Culvert1.jpg

Saw the girlfriend my azz! He couldn’t even see the Cadillac from that distance, LOL

I don’t believe a word of number 6.

I believe numbers 1 & 2, but after that, it's anyone's guess. I must admit that I find #7, the most unbelievable. If she did leave without Joe, I think she would've told him to find another danged way home, or she would've just stuck around until he was ready to go. & even though I believe #1, up to a point...would somebody just come in, steal from a family friend, & then still be offered hospitality, by the family? I'd like to hear Hank's take on this. because he's the one who supposedly fought Ron's battle, but then turned around & gave Joe a place to stay.

but from this statement to me it sounds like hes trying to get someone in trouble or did he steal it? ron: you know what? i felt like a criminal… i went straight down to the ditch…
because i figure if it`s on his premises and the law finds them… guess what?
ron: No… if it`s on his premises… then he`s in trouble.
ron: so, you put it in the ditch and anybody could have put it there, right? got my s*** right out of the culvert… ron: same piece that FDLE has right now.

ok it home… sprayed it…cleaned it… and there it

and why why would he clean it because only his prints where on it or no telling how many guns was hidden from le.i dont think flde has the right gun but i do think this gun had something to do with hc being missing.

i no that post didnt come out the way i meant it to come out ..just trying to figure out what was suppose to be happening with these statments.i wonder what a statement analysis of that would be something was up there.

I hope I do this right Bessie. I have a problem with:

#3- Ron has an idea that it(gun) might be in the culvert and tells Misty where to look for it.
#4-Chelsea and Misty find the gun in the culvert and return it to Ron
#5- Ron cleans it and hides it in his room in his mh
#6-A few days before Haleigh disappears he walks around the corner to Tyler and sees Jo GF looking in the culvert because Jo thought the gun was still there.

Now, IMO, Ron knew exactly where that gun was in the culvert. I also believe that the culvert that they are referring to was indeed over at Tommy's house on Tyler. We have Ron telling Cobra that HE was the one that found the gun in the culvert but then we have Misty in her LVA test:waitasec: claiming that her and Chelsea found it but with help from Ron. So IMO, no matter how you slice it, Ron knew that gun was there, whether he found it or he told Misty where to find it. Ron claims that he washed it, cleaned it and turned it over to LE. Now in the police report they note that Ron admitted to having the Beretta, so is this the gun that he turned over to them? I would think so. This gun may be the one he turned over and evidence was wiped clean which equals NO PROOF. But without a crime scene or a body, there woud be nothing to match the gun to, like shell casings, KWIM? Which also equals NO PROOF, IMO.

Then we have Ron telling Cobra that HE was the one that hid the gun there. WTH? I thought to myself why would Ron hide the gun on Tommy's property to begin with? It makes sense that he did because he knew exactly where to find it. But what gets me is when Ron is telling Cobra that he went and got the gun in fear of Tommy getting into trouble if LE found the gun on his property. Why would Ron care about that? Was he expecting LE to be at Tommy's place sometime after he hid the gun there? That's what it sounds like and Ron had to make sure he retrieved that gun and cleaned it before LE found it. IMHO...Ron's prints were on that gun and the gun was not hidden in that culvert to protect it from JO. That gun was hidden for another reason....and cleaned.
Now, Ron claims that he walks around the corner and sees JO's GF looking in the culvert for the gun, so Ron assumes Jo told her to look there because he thought the gun was still there. So if Ron hid the gun...and didn't tell noboby....how does Jo know that the gun was ever even in the culvert? Did he see Ron put it there? IDK but I got a feeling that Tommy knew where that gun was and why it was put there to begin with. And IMO, that has something to do with Tommy getting a headless rat in his mailbox. We also have Tommy admitting that there is NO PROOF, it's gone. IMO, Tommy is NOT the only one that knows this. I think Ron knows this as well....hell, he helped remove some of the evidence by washing that d@#$ gun! That is why I feel that this gun is connected to this case somehow.

JMO course

6. A few days before Haleigh disappearance he walks around the corner to Tyler........

I don't believe he said it that way on the Cobra tapes. He mentioned coming down from his room and then seeing her standing there and looking in the culvert. He also never said it was a few days before Haleigh went missing. Technically he never even said he was at his own MH either. I don't think we honestly know where he was that morning or which morning it was. Didn't someone bring a camper or motorhome for him to stay in early on?

6. A few days before Haleigh disappearance he walks around the corner to Tyler........

I don't believe he said it that way on the Cobra tapes. He mentioned coming down from his room and then seeing her standing there and looking in the culvert. He also never said it was a few days before Haleigh went missing. Technically he never even said he was at his own MH either. I don't think we honestly know where he was that morning or which morning it was. Didn't someone bring a camper or motorhome for him to stay in early on?

You're right Doob, that's not exactly what he said:

ron: joe had his old lady come from wherever she was from in her new cadillac and when i come down out from my room that day… after i hid it…ok?…after..i didn`t tell nobody… so he thought that was where it`s at …and I come around the corner and guess where his girlfriend`s at?

However, considering the fact that the only corner RC could come around and have an unobstructed line of sight to the culvert is a right turn off Monroe onto Tyler, IMO the wording of #6 is not that far off from what he said.

Also don't forget, we don't know when he's saying this happened, but the "staying in a camper" accommodations didn't begin for a few days after Haleigh went missing. IIRC, they were in some kind of tent affair, possibly from his friend at Watts, for the first night or two. In any event, JO LEFT Satsuma on 2/10/09 so the "where he was" would have been before that and was apparently his MH if there's ANY truth to his story.

We need Ger--where were those tents set up at? If RC is talking about the day Joe left then it has to be on Feb 10th that the girl friend looked in the culvert, unless he left for a few days earlier in the visit. If it was Feb 10th he couldn't have been coming out of the mobile home since it was a crime scene. Were those tents close to Tommy's place? Anyone know?

We need Ger--where were those tents set up at? If RC is talking about the day Joe left then it has to be on Feb 10th that the girl friend looked in the culvert, unless he left for a few days earlier in the visit. If it was Feb 10th he couldn't have been coming out of the mobile home since it was a crime scene. Were those tents close to Tommy's place? Anyone know?

Doob, I don't see how it could have been the 10th. Didn't LE take the Baretta for analysis? I might be wrong, but I've always been under that impression. If so, how could it be the 10th when he said:

"when i come down out from my room that day… after i hid it…ok?…after..
i didn`t tell nobody… so he thought that was where it`s at …and I come around the corner and guess where his girlfriend`s at?"

OK papa--I agree--it couldn't have been the 10th. So, do we know if maybe the girlfriend stayed a few days after they got to Satsuma? Maybe she didn't leave for Orlando for 3 or 4 days after their arrival? Yee Gods what a mess! And how could the gun be in the driveway covered with fingerprint dust the next day if RC gave it to LE? None of it makes any sense. Throw us a bone, LE.

Doob, I don't see how it could have been the 10th. Didn't LE take the Baretta for analysis? I might be wrong, but I've always been under that impression. If so, how could it be the 10th when he said:

It could of been the Feb 10th between Midnight-3:327AM...
:twocents:
Right before Haleigh was reported missing.

Ron gave LE the Barreta after they reported Haleigh missing Feb 10th during the search/home interview I would assume according to the police report.

It could of been the Feb 10th between Midnight-3:327AM...
:twocents:
Right before Haleigh was reported missing.

Ron gave LE the Barreta after they reported Haleigh missing Feb 10th during the search/home interview I would assume according to the police report.

How could this be if he was at werk? So he says!

How could this be if he was at werk? So he says!

and also at the "mimi-mart" for peanuts!!!! Do we know for SURE the LE TOOK his Baretta....He says they knew he HAD it...bUT did the LE TAKE it from him???

and also at the "mimi-mart" for peanuts!!!! Do we know for SURE the LE TOOK his Baretta....He says they knew he HAD it...bUT did the LE TAKE it from him???

On the police report that I saw I don't recall the Baretta being listed as an item confiscated from the MH...And ONLY one phone number was listed on that report too....Not to mention Haleigh was listed as a male and her birtday was wrong on the report.. Just a few of the things I remember....JMHO

It sounds like it. From the Cobra tapes:

ron: so, you put it in the ditch and anybody could have put it there, right? got my s*** right out of the culvert… took it home… sprayed it…cleaned it… and there it was.

cobra: yeah

ron: same piece that FDLE has right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd