Explosion Boston Marathon #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report that some of the Newtown tragedy family members were sitting in a VIP section near the finish line.

I'm lost for words.

bostonmagazine.com ‏@BostonMagazine 5m
Call 617-635-4500 for info on victims and 1-800-494-TIPS with information, says Chief Davis http://ow.ly/k5DOg

There is nor rhyme or reason to a terrorist's actions. It is pure evil at work. G-d bless the people directly affected by this horror and the families of the dead and injured.

Yes agreed!

However, we also recently dealt with crimes against law enforcement in Texas by the Aryan Brotherhood. Apparently they are very influential now as they have become the protectors of the drug trade routes going in and out of USa. They definitely are pissed about gun control right now, especially since it would not meet their needs for protection/intimidation in their drug trade.

Aryan brotherhood is comprised of many ex cons with mental illness who recently lost gun privileges with the new gun laws.

Just a connection as to how the neo nazi would feel about gun control.

I thought the Justice of the Peace was arrested for those murders?

per police contacts: BOLO Yellow PENSKE TRUCK carrying "alleged" medical supplies, all near by medical institutions notified

Blood supplies being transported via Mass Pike from RI.

WTH is wrong with people?! Why would someone blow up people who just spent 4HOURS running!? It makes no sense. They are not your enemy.

911 Operator ‏@911BUFF 2m BOSTON: CELLPHONE SERVICE SHUT DOWN IN BOSTON TO PREVENT REMOTE DETONATIONS OF EXPLOSIVES. AP. #911BUFF

This is false information. Politicizing this tragedy is shameful

We are not politicizing. We are profiling. If you want to make a memorial and not talk about the criminal connections/elements of this case that's fine. Although I was under the assumption this is a CRIME site and not a MEMORiAL site.

Trust me I walked down boyleston everyday and am passionate about what has happened.

The JFK library blast was a controlled detonation by LE.

CBS reporting Brigham and women's 18-22 patients, 16-20 at Mass General, many critical... Missed the number.

Jack Williams is a great, longtime Boston anchor on WBZ right now, if you can get live feed on the CBS local site.

Stop the bickering,please.
Come on people. Can we exchange ideas on a tragedy without going after one another?

I thought the Justice of the Peace was arrested for those murders?

From what I know, no one has been arrested in the murder of the two Texas DA's (off topic so we will pm about this if you have new info for me on those cases!)

The JFK library blast was a controlled detonation by LE.

Not by the news conference just on. Official Person speaking said it was a 3rd incident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The footage CNN keeps showing with the old man falling down at the blast makes me so sad! It always brings tears to my eyes when I see an old person fall or get hurt - even in movies! Turns my stomach.

He isn't physically hurt by the blast (no limbs I mean) but his legs buckled.

My friend's daughter was running, they can't find her, oh my!

The footage CNN keeps showing with the old man falling down at the blast makes me so sad! It always brings tears to my eyes when I see an old person fall or get hurt - even in movies! Turns my stomach.

He isn't physically hurt by the blast (no limbs I mean) but his legs buckled.

He was okay! They helped him up and off the street. :) It was possibly just a shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23