'Extra Small' Condoms for 12-Year-Old Boys Go on Sale

I knew a guy, before XS condoms, who had to use rubber bands to keep them on.

Don't ask me how I know.

they (teen boys) might like the name Hot Shot and chances are they might now know they are XS :)
If they have a cool name and a cool package, they will buy them (is that from Field of Dreams...)

Market them and they will... um... come? (Sorry.)

I refuse to let that last post of mine be the last in this thread...

So. Rainbows. Kittens. Sunflowers in the breeze.

There. That cleans the brain.

Market them and they will... um... come? (Sorry.)

Hahahahaha. This was too funny. So I just had to bring it back to the last post on the thread. ;)

Count me in the group that is definitely for this. Not for marketing to the young kids, but to having them available. Like it or not, kids this age are having sex. Might as well make it safer for them. And safer for the smaller men (and those they are with), too.

Hahahahaha. This was too funny. So I just had to bring it back to the last post on the thread. ;)

Count me in the group that is definitely for this. Not for marketing to the young kids, but to having them available. Like it or not, kids this age are having sex. Might as well make it safer for them. And safer for the smaller men (and those they are with), too.

I am all for making condoms in every size that is useful. Why should anyone who needs one not be able to have one because they aren't available? Seems about as smart as not making life jackets in a big enough range of sizes to protect everyone.

If 12 year old kids need condoms, then their parents need to be put in jail... If you raise a child right than you dont have to worry about this. I have 2 teenage girls, and a boy, my boy is only 7 but as far as my girls go, we have talked about this and if you ask them they will tell you, OH NOOOOOO, I'm not screwing up my life, I'm not getting any diseases. I'm going to collage and I'm am not having sex til I get married.... See the problem is parents not talking to their kids, its not children being rebelious, or kids showing off, its kids who don't have parents sit down and talk to them...... I know I am going to get hammered by this post, but it is the truth.... Parents are the kids first armor against the world, but if you send them out in the world with out knowledge than they learn from someone else which is usually their friends, who say oh I have had sex and OHHH you are still a virgin and many times kids do it just to be cool, when most of the time kids saying that they are really arent,

They have been making them for years they are called finger cots. https://shop.briggscorp.com/e2wShop...oogle_gloves&gclid=CJbvmdaHoaACFQ5sswodhTFyYg

This reminds me of a time years ago when Mr. Mr. E was working in a fast-food restaurant while in college. He was making sandwiches; he cut his finger and had to wear one of those. Well later in the day a woman comes in very upset. She said she'd found a condom in her sandwich. It was, of course, Mr. Mr. E's finger cot. Still gross to find it in your sandwich, no doubt, but I remember Mr. Mr. E telling me and saying, "If she thought that was a condom...her poor husband."

If 12 year old kids need condoms, then their parents need to be put in jail... If you raise a child right than you dont have to worry about this. I have 2 teenage girls, and a boy, my boy is only 7 but as far as my girls go, we have talked about this and if you ask them they will tell you, OH NOOOOOO, I'm not screwing up my life, I'm not getting any diseases. I'm going to collage and I'm am not having sex til I get married.... See the problem is parents not talking to their kids, its not children being rebelious, or kids showing off, its kids who don't have parents sit down and talk to them...... I know I am going to get hammered by this post, but it is the truth.... Parents are the kids first armor against the world, but if you send them out in the world with out knowledge than they learn from someone else which is usually their friends, who say oh I have had sex and OHHH you are still a virgin and many times kids do it just to be cool, when most of the time kids saying that they are really arent,

The only thing i have to say to this is....my daughter who is now 17 was 15 the summer my 18yr old sister got pregnant the summer after graduating HS. I preached to my daughter and preached to her about my sister pretty much screwing college up. She had a free 2yrs at the community college from some program the mayor did when she started HS. Anyways back to the point....my daughter said the SAME THING. Two months later I found out that while she was telling me this she had already had sex with her bf TWICE.....and in my house!!!! :banghead:

needless to say i called a parent meeting and it was probably the most embarrassing 2 hours of both their lives.....now they're not even dating :dance:

So even though I preached and preached and thought I had control, she did what she wanted. But, she did tell me, he pressured her a lot and that's why they are not dating anymore.

Finally! A condom that fits. :bananajump:

I am proud of all your sense of humor. Good job ladies.

Put in jail??? Are you serious?
I am not calling your kids liars, but the fact is kids do lie. Especially if they don't want to dissappoint you or get in trouble.
You can send them out with all the knowledge in the world, things still happen. And some kids will still do what they want.
I know if my dad had found out half the stuff I did as a teen I probably would be six feet under right now.

If 12 year old kids need condoms, then their parents need to be put in jail... If you raise a child right than you dont have to worry about this. I have 2 teenage girls, and a boy, my boy is only 7 but as far as my girls go, we have talked about this and if you ask them they will tell you, OH NOOOOOO, I'm not screwing up my life, I'm not getting any diseases. I'm going to collage and I'm am not having sex til I get married.... See the problem is parents not talking to their kids, its not children being rebelious, or kids showing off, its kids who don't have parents sit down and talk to them...... I know I am going to get hammered by this post, but it is the truth.... Parents are the kids first armor against the world, but if you send them out in the world with out knowledge than they learn from someone else which is usually their friends, who say oh I have had sex and OHHH you are still a virgin and many times kids do it just to be cool, when most of the time kids saying that they are really aren't,

I am the mother of a twelve year old son. I constantly talk to my son openly and he knows the expectations his father and I have for him and he himself understands and is well aware of all the dangers & consequences of engaging in sex.

I am not going to fool myself and claim my son is now somehow "safe" because I've done my job as a parent by talking to him. Human beings are sexual beings. I understand 12 year old boys going through puberty are a roaring & raging bag of hormones and testosterone....and let's face it...sex feels good. Accidents happen, even to children of the very best parents. People make mistakes....especially children.

Your children are still young...don't get too cocky;) It's my experience that those that swear there children NEVER WILL are the ones that fate smacks in the face...HARD. So do what I do...the very best you can....hold your breath and pray our children make it to adulthood without making some major mistakes that could effect the rest of their lives.

Oh and there are easily accessible condoms in the house after a conversation I had about them...he was instructed that if he ever felt he needed one, to help himself. ( I do say a little prayer everyday before I open the drawer and count them)

They have been available in different sizes for some time.

Dark Knight ---> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468//Mildy%20Offensive/106962.jpg <---

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am laughing so hard with tears in my eyes I can't even come up with a comment! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Put in jail??? Are you serious?
I am not calling your kids liars, but the fact is kids do lie. Especially if they don't want to dissappoint you or get in trouble.
You can send them out with all the knowledge in the world, things still happen. And some kids will still do what they want.
I know if my dad had found out half the stuff I did as a teen I probably would be six feet under right now.

In US, it's a crime for an adult to have sex with a child of 12. Considering our laws say that 12 years old are incapable of giving consent to sex, making/marketing condoms for 12 years would send a very conflicting message.

I base it on some of his posts. It's just got to be.

You know, I can't really argue with that logic. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Gee, this sounds like the talks that all the adults in my life gave me.
And I always told them that I wasn't going to mess up my life, get a disease, I was going to college...and you know what, I don't blame any of the adults in my life for my choices to become sexually active at 15, or have my daughter at 17. As a teenage mother and a woman not too far out of her teens, abstinence is not a real world application and talking is never enough.

In US, it's a crime for an adult to have sex with a child of 12. Considering our laws say that 12 years old are incapable of giving consent to sex, making/marketing condoms for 12 years would send a very conflicting message.

But what about 12 year olds that have sex with other 12 year olds? Sadly that's not illegal in most areas. Stay safe, I'm not in the least conflicted on that message.

Gee, this sounds like the talks that all the adults in my life gave me.
And I always told them that I wasn't going to mess up my life, get a disease, I was going to college...and you know what, I don't blame any of the adults in my life for my choices to become sexually active at 15, or have my daughter at 17. As a teenage mother and a woman not too far out of her teens, abstinence is not a real world application and talking is never enough.

My mother preferred a rudimentary chastity belt fashioned from duct tape and brillo pads.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back