Facebook & MySpace Discussions

I agree, none of this seems to come from EJ...she had her chance. The facts speak loud and clear.
Just to bring this back up...
http://www.kpho.com/download/2010/0203/22416309.pdf
"...[TS] has displayed extreme
measures at trying to obtain Gabriel Johnson..."

"On 12/29/09, I conducted a police interview with the
Smiths. When I asked how the Smiths were going to
handle the fact that Logan McQueary refused to sign
over his custodial rights. Tammi Smith stated she was
going to use her attorney's help to pressure Logan to
pay previous child support, current child support and be
responsible for visitation. Tammi stated due to the
above listed pressure the hope was that Logan would
release his custodial rights and the adoption could
proceed."

"Extreme measures at trying to obtain Gabriel..." She tried every way she could to get him, lying to police, witholding information from the police, forging documents, trying to create problems for Logan, changing jurisdictions, adopting EJ and Gabe, housing EJ in TN, calling the judge, threatening LM.

Seems to me, if LE doesn't corner her with the actual facts and catch her in a lie, she doesn't admit to anything, nor does she provide information on it until she is forced to backpedal.

I think indeed it's highly plausible and likely that she sent someone to EJ. All the evidence points that direction, even EJ's "you set this up!"

Now with the journal and per KG, directions to the park, and something about a third party and identifying the couple. EJ knew TS was desperate to have a baby, so she would have trusted her in that respect not to cough him up in the end.

MOO.

I think the paternity question is something EJ and TS hatched as a last-ditch effort to circumvent Logan's parental rights.

In December prior to the court naming Logan Gabriel's natural father, I would think that TS would have told EJ she'd pay the cost of a paternity test if they could get the court to order one.

Since the whole matter was dropped in court and Logan found to be Gabriel's natural father, I have a hard time believing there was really teeth behind EJ's claim.

If there was even a possibility that Logan's not Gabe's father, I would think EJ would push push push on that b/c proving it would make her adoption desires much easier.

And I agree that Logan should not sink to these levels and worry about proving his paternity.

JMOO.

The paternity order says the parties stipulated that LM is the father. That's not just failure to push an issue... that's actively denying that there is one. Odd that she would go from filing a petition to determine paternity, to stipulating the issue without even bothering with DNA.

What would EJ (and/or TS) have gained from falsely questioning paternity? All a request for paternity determination does is put the issue on the table, and then it's pretty easily put to rest with DNA. Was it just a bullying tactic, in the hope that LM would give up? Pretty feeble, if that's the case.

Hi....I have had a lot going on and haven't posted, but I have kept up reading. YOu guys are doing a great job. The EJ fan club page is now public on Facebook. What I found interesting is under the discussions there is a discussion about phone calls. They list places EJ called. Have you guys heard of this?? I want to ask for a source but I DO NOT want to join this page. I am with all of you--I think it's ridiculous. Can I post the link?

ETA: Deleted the sites til I get the go ahead

Hi....I have had a lot going on and haven't posted, but I have kept up reading. YOu guys are doing a great job. The EJ fan club page is now public on Facebook. What I found interesting is under the discussions there is a discussion about phone calls. They list places EJ called. Have you guys heard of this?? I want to ask for a source but I DO NOT want to join this page. I am with all of you--I think it's ridiculous. Can I post the link?

Please PM me the link and I'll look at it. If it's owned by the person who owns the forbidden sites, which is my understanding, we can't link it. I only looked at it briefly when it was first being set up and didn't bother saving the link.

Please PM me the link and I'll look at it. If it's owned by the person who owns the forbidden sites, which is my understanding, we can't link it. I only looked at it briefly when it was first being set up and didn't bother saving the link.

Thanks. I deleted it until you say it's ok. We can paraphrase though right? Or can we not even reference? It's just interesting because there is some claim that they have a list of people/places she called. I have never heard of anything like that being released.

Okay I checked it out. Thanks, Concernedmom. That's forbidden territory, so we're going to have to dispense with discussions of it.

I find it highly suspicious. They're working very hard to prevent or delay the speedy, successful, and safe rescue of an endangered missing baby. You have to ask what their motivation is, and who's behind it, who has a pony in a race like that. The answers are ugly. I can't find a 'nice' one, hard as I've tried. If anyone can, I'd sincerely appreciate hearing it, because, selfishly, my disappointment in humanity is depressing and I'd like to feel better if possible.

Can anyone think of a good reason for doing what they're doing?

I can't think of any good reason but it seems to me that they are angry with the family. There was a person posting on Gabe's FB awhile ago, I believe when the whole PI letter thing happened and stated that they were going to post derogatory things about the family on another site. Now I'm wondering if it could be this person actually fulfilling their threat. Those posts were erased from Gabe's FB. Does anyone else recall the posts I'm talking about?

You know why I'm so bothered by people bashing Logan and his family? My youngest just turned 5 last week. The last time his "bio-dad" saw him was Christmas 2005. He took off. Wants nothing to do with him. It's mind-boggling and sad, but I'm ok with it - he didn't want to be a father, so as far as I'm concerned, this is for the better.

Here we have Logan, who is fighting tooth and nail for his son. He's not looking to gain anything out of this except his son. He chose to pick up and relocate his entire life to be closer to the last place Gabe was seen. Who cares what may have happened in his past? I guarantee it's nothing sooooo horrible that he shouldn't be allowed to be a father to his baby. With all the carp we hear in the news anymore about abused, sold, unwanted and murdered children, it's refreshing to see a father fight so hard for his child. He has shown he is nothing short of an upstanding father who is deeply concerned for the well-being of his son. And THAT should be commended.

I truly, truly hope Logan and his family are not letting these disgusting, idiotic people get to them. I feel sorry for those people and the people in their lives.

Prayers for Gabriel and his family!

Posted on Bring Home Gabriel fb about an hour ago: Logan was interviewed by Pat McReynolds. I haven't seen the interview but the poster says Logan is very hopeful that he will find Gabriel within a month. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1585061919#!/group.php?gid=251236072296&ref=mf

Is this the story Mom?

http://www.kpho.com/news/23032430/detail.html

snip

I know he’s out there and he’s alive and he got handed off to a couple and we pretty much believe we know who they are,” said McQueary

Good morning, everybody. It's a beautiful day, isn't it? :)

(No, I'm not off-topic - I'm referring to finding Gabe within a month. :) )

I know he’s out there and he’s alive and he got handed off to a couple and we pretty much believe we know who they are,” said McQueary

What a great way to start the morning!

Good morning everyone!!! :Banane44: :crossfingers: :dance: :clap: :crossfingers:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Elizabeth Johnson

P.S -- EJ, You've been dismissed! :croc:

I'm sorry, but again, Brian Ladd and his sites, including Facebooks, cannot be discussed, or linked here.

Thank you for your cooperation -
BeanE

It's also great that Gabe's Facebook has been quieter and much more pleasant, allowing the focus to go back on finding this missing and endangered baby!

We will NOT allow anyone to keep little Gabe from being rescued and returned to his loving daddy Logan and family!

I'm sorry, but again, Brian Ladd and his sites, including Facebooks, cannot be discussed, or linked here.

Thank you for your cooperation -
BeanE

I apologize for that...didn't mean to. I am very sleep deprived...up all nite. I should have read more comments b4 I posted. My apologies again. On another note...I think all this new info is very positive and that baby Gabe will be home very soon!

I apologize for that...didn't mean to. I am very sleep deprived...up all nite. I should have read more comments b4 I posted. My apologies again. On another note...I think all this new info is very positive and that baby Gabe will be home very soon!

No need to apologize, jessi. We're all upset about it.

No problem.

:blowkiss:

Someone posted on TPS FB 5 hours ago that they are getting closer to finding Gabriel and TPS doesn't even respond. She ignores it but keeps on adding friends.

Has anyone noticed that when TPS posts about Gabe she has this other guys FB with intials of JC right next to hers? Is she advertising this guy or is she putting Gabe's face out there where a lot of people will see?

Has anyone noticed that when TPS posts about Gabe she has this other guys FB with intials of JC right next to hers? Is she advertising this guy or is she putting Gabe's face out there where a lot of people will see?

YES!!!! I noticed that also!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back