Facebook & MySpace Discussions

Checked the first thread and momtective had already found her ms by 01-01-2010, 12:41 PM. And she said the page WAS public.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93421"]AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, last seen in Texas - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

who would have her password? and if it is private, then how come I can see all the comments? I had my profile public before and just had my pics private-I beleive. or could you guys see pics she had before? Or what am I missing?? why make it only half private??

I'm just asking :)

Maybe Logan made it private. Maybe there are things on there he felt were not for public view, or he wanted to protect people in her friends list, such as family members.

hmmn IF there was such a pic on there, I am confident that Momtective would have seen it on the 1st of January -- so I call BS on that poster to NG

EJ's myspace is still public, her friends and pics are private and always have been.
Can I post the screencap of the ms page with Tammi's comment?

OK, here's my thoughts on the comment on NG's blog about EJ's myspace and a "mooning" picture.
First, thanks to momtective for clarifying that the comments were always public, but pictures, etc. were always private.

I think there's a good chance that comment on NG was BS. But IF that picture was there at one time, MS could have removed it for nudity as it's against policy to load photo's that contain nudity. I don't know exactly how that works, but maybe when a profile pic is removed, it defaults to the previous profile pic. Do we know when the first story about Gabriel was released? Just thinking if this person immediately checked for EJ's MS, that pic MIGHT have been a profile picture.

Even if that's what happened, I don't know that this will be any help to LE. But I'm going to turn it in just in case. LE should be able to work with MS to find out if they think it's worth anything to their case.

This is the comment by Tammi on her facebook page regarding the "underground help."
What really strikes me about this comment is that Tammi obviously knew about "the road trip." She knew EJ & Gaberiel were on "a road trip." She knew that EJ did not pick Gabriel up to take him to see Logan, she picked him up to go on a road trip to San Antonio. Tammi knew that EJ had found help through a woman's shelter or underground and in this comment she appears to be perfectly fine with it and asks for prayers for Gabriel's safety.

http://www.azfamily.com/outbound-fe...aby-case-take-lie-detector-test-81053957.html

Mom, I previously thought Tammi did know about the trip Dec 18, but now I just don't think she did.

When I went back and reviewed the case, I could only find one statement Tammi's made that may indicate she may have known that Eliz was taking off on Dec 18. Everything else points to Dec 21/22 as the timeframe when Tammi became aware of EJ's SA trip.

This message is dated Dec 23. I don't see anything in it that indicates TPS knew on Dec 18 that EJ wasn't picking up Gabe to visit with Logan. Can you clarify what you're referring to?

Thanks!

Mom, I previously thought Tammi did know about the trip Dec 18, but now I just don't think she did.

When I went back and reviewed the case, I could only find one statement Tammi's made that may indicate she may have known that Eliz was taking off on Dec 18. Everything else points to Dec 21/22 as the timeframe when Tammi became aware of EJ's SA trip.

This message is dated Dec 23. I don't see anything in it that indicates TPS knew on Dec 18 that EJ wasn't picking up Gabe to visit with Logan. Can you clarify what you're referring to?

Thanks!

I can't speak for momtective, but here is my take on this. No, this is not evidence that she knew before Dec. 23rd that EJ planned the SA trip. But it really has a "feel" (FWIW) that she knew all about it before hand. I just don't see how if Elizabeth lied to them on Dec. 18th and said she was taking Gabriel to see Logan, and then ends up in SA, that the Smith's would really be okay with that. And this message seems to portray that TPS had no problem with it and she even seems to be egging EJ on. The part about "we are going to be foster parents, his dad has decided to keep him" has always really bothered me too. I kind of take that as her saying that Logan has decided to keep Gabriel, and that is why they are going to become foster parents, and also why EJ took the trip. No, I don't think there is any evidence in this that could help in any court trial. BUT...to me, it speaks clearly that TPS was in no way upset about EJ's little trip. If I was set to adopt a child, had custody for 9 days, and the mother took off with him after lying to me about where she was taking him, I would be absolutely furious. TPS continued to stick up for EJ until it was clear that it was hurting her reputation and people were implicating her as an accomplice. THEN she changed her tune.

This is ALL just IMO, though.

I can't speak for momtective, but here is my take on this. No, this is not evidence that she knew before Dec. 23rd that EJ planned the SA trip. But it really has a "feel" (FWIW) that she knew all about it before hand. I just don't see how if Elizabeth lied to them on Dec. 18th and said she was taking Gabriel to see Logan, and then ends up in SA, that the Smith's would really be okay with that. And this message seems to portray that TPS had no problem with it and she even seems to be egging EJ on. The part about "we are going to be foster parents, his dad has decided to keep him" has always really bothered me too. I kind of take that as her saying that Logan has decided to keep Gabriel, and that is why they are going to become foster parents, and also why EJ took the trip. No, I don't think there is any evidence in this that could help in any court trial. BUT...to me, it speaks clearly that TPS was in no way upset about EJ's little trip. If I was set to adopt a child, had custody for 9 days, and the mother took off with him after lying to me about where she was taking him, I would be absolutely furious. TPS continued to stick up for EJ until it was clear that it was hurting her reputation and people were implicating her as an accomplice. THEN she changed her tune.

This is ALL just IMO, though.

I completely see what you're saying. It's typical for Tammi not to show when she's upset though. She denies when she's upset and angry. That fake smile always plastered on her face. Her statements about being glad LE searched the house, that she wants LE to arrest her, etc. All gross denials of being upset, and the opposite of the reaction you expect from someone in those situations.

I think she was likely furious when Eliz took off. And I think she kept smiling. And I'd bet anything she told Eliz she was glad she took off.

KWIM?

Dear Posters:

It is against TOS to post screenshots, or cut and paste direct quotes, from social networking sites.

Post links only.

Thanks,

Hoppy

I completely see what you're saying. It's typical for Tammi not to show when she's upset though. She denies when she's upset and angry. That fake smile always plastered on her face. Her statements about being glad LE searched the house, that she wants LE to arrest her, etc. All gross denials of being upset, and the opposite of the reaction you expect from someone in those situations.

I think she was likely furious when Eliz took off. And I think she kept smiling. And I'd bet anything she told Eliz she was glad she took off.

KWIM?

Yes, that makes a lot of sense.
What if we experimented by taking TPS statements and looking at what the exact opposites would be? Might get us nowhere, or maybe.... Just a thought.

Yes, that makes a lot of sense.
What if we experimented by taking TPS statements and looking at what the exact opposites would be? Might get us nowhere, or maybe.... Just a thought.

Personally, I don't think Tammi knows what Eliz did with Gabe, and I don't like giving her the attention she craves.

LE has her phone records, computer records, have talked to her friends and relatives, likely have her house and phone bugged, and they have nothing. No evidence. I think looking at Tammi, while entertaining, is at this point :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead:

:cow:

What picture are you talking about? I'm only seeing one of someone on a ski lift, can't see clearly who it is. The location is interesting but the name doesn't add up.

Click on the pics and it will take you to an enlarged version of that picture. The comments on the front page are interesting.

Personally, I don't think Tammi knows what Eliz did with Gabe, and I don't like giving her the attention she craves.

LE has her phone records, computer records, have talked to her friends and relatives, likely have her house and phone bugged, and they have nothing. No evidence. I think looking at Tammi, while entertaining, is at this point :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead:

:cow:

Respectfully, I disagree. I think TPS knows exactly what happened to Gabriel because of some comments she made during the first few interviews. I wish I could find them now online so I could show what I mean. (I thought it was some of the early interviews done with KPHO, but I guess they never added them to their site.)

Since I can't find anything online to back up my opinion, I guess I just have to say that I feel about 99 percent certain that Tammi knows what happened to Gabriel and that she is in it up to her eyeballs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back