Facebook & MySpace Discussions

http//www.kpho.com/video/22128137/index.html

I have never posted a link before, hope this works.

ETA: Video of Tammi saying she heard Gabriel on the phone after Eliz sent her dead-text to Logan. She also claims Eliz had a "bright cheery attitude" after she gave Gabriel to them.

Actually, it's the reporter who indicates that. I've gone back through the entire case several times, and that is one of the things I've looked for. Tammi never says she heard Gabe babbling after the texts to Logan. She doesn't even imply it.

Rather, in other interviews, she says Eliz refuses to talk to her on the phone that day (Dec 27).

http//www.kpho.com/video/22128137/index.html

I have never posted a link before, hope this works.

ETA: Video of Tammi saying she heard Gabriel on the phone after Eliz sent her dead-text to Logan. She also claims Eliz had a "bright cheery attitude" after she gave Gabriel to them.

Thank you, I have lost handfuls of hair ripping them out in frustration looking for that video...thank you so much.

Thank you, I have lost handfuls of hair ripping them out in frustration looking for that video...thank you so much.

Is everyone looking for when Tammi claims she heard Gabriel in the background while talking to Elizabeth on the phone in San Antonio?

http://www.kpho.com/news/22125969/detail.html

It was in a January 4th article

Snipped from article
The Smiths told CBS5 they are confident little Gabriel is alive. They were in contact with Elizabeth Johnson up until she was arrested, and they could hear Gabriel through the phone in the background

"I heard the baby babble... I heard the baby cry, " Smith said. .

Is everyone looking for when Tammi claims she heard Gabriel in the background while talking to Elizabeth on the phone in San Antonio?

It was in a January 4th article

Snipped from article

Yes, Tammi has never said when she heard Gabe babble and cry. So if you ever find that, I'd really appreciate a link.

I really believe that was a reporter misquoting them because IMO that would be huge that they said they were in contact up until she was arrested and heard the baby. That would mean phone contact. We know they were in contact by myspace but not by phone. That would definitely be obstruction I would think if either of them were actually recorded saying that.

MOO

Actually, it's the reporter who indicates that. I've gone back through the entire case several times, and that is one of the things I've looked for. Tammi never says she heard Gabe babbling after the texts to Logan. She doesn't even imply it.

Rather, in other interviews, she says Eliz refuses to talk to her on the phone that day (Dec 27).

Sooo, I went back and watched again, and you are right. The way the interview is cut and edited, it is the way it is all put together that implies the "babbling" is heard after the text. Thanks for being so sharp, AND for keeping the puzzle pieces in order. :)

Yes, Tammi has never said when she heard Gabe babble and cry. So if you ever find that, I'd really appreciate a link.

Um this post :waitasec:just replied to a link where she was quoted -- I even quoted her quote so I am confused by this post

ETA -- I figured it out-- you are saying WHEN --sorry for my confusion

ETA ETA
I guess I took this for an answer

The Smiths told CBS5 they are confident little Gabriel is alive. They were in contact with Elizabeth Johnson up until she was arrested, and they could hear Gabriel through the phone in the background.
"I heard the baby babble... I heard the baby cry, " Smith said.

BBM yes, it may be bad reporting, or an ever changing story from TS --I go with the latter simply because we have seen more of that in live video with her speaking

Um this post :waitasec:just replied to a link where she was quoted -- I even quoted her quote so I am confused by this post

ETA ETA

The Smiths told CBS5 they are confident little Gabriel is alive. They were in contact with Elizabeth Johnson up until she was arrested, and they could hear Gabriel through the phone in the background.

BBM yes, it may be bad reporting, or an ever changing story from TS --I go with the latter simply because we have seen more of that in live video with her speaking

I would go for the later also. There were several recent posts on this same topic also - are they in this thread or another thread?

I'm getting a bit confused though as it seems too many threads are being started :waitasec:

ETA ETA

Yes, but as I and other have pointed out, it is the reporter saying that, not Tammi.

Tammi has said Eliz refused to talk to her by phone from Dec 27 on.

We just don't have Tammi saying she heard Gabe on or after Dec 27.

I really believe that was a reporter misquoting them because IMO that would be huge that they said they were in contact up until she was arrested and heard the baby. That would mean phone contact. We know they were in contact by myspace but not by phone. That would definitely be obstruction I would think if either of them were actually recorded saying that.

MOO

It does seem that my post in response is possibly OT for this thread, but an important enough discussion, so please forgive me? :angel:

This was a video taped interview that was edited by KPHO right? Perhaps, they still have the raw interview, unedited -- Do you think that LE has reviewed all raw interviews the Smith's have done? If not I think they should -- I have seen LE request all MEDIA taped interviews on a POI in other cases before
Should someone tip LE that this particular interview may provide evidence they need on the case they are still building?

Just throwing the thought out there -

Oh The great and wonderful BeanE! While I do not always agree with you, simply because I am stubborn and hard headed, I for one truely believe you are a person that goes on facts. and I truly respect that. You are the one that brings me down to earth so to speak, LOL.

as For this new MYSPACE.... Very interesting, because while I don't have a gazillion friends on mine, I do have friends, family, people I really know on mine. this one is strange to say the least. It was last logged in on dec 9th, so before things went south so to speak. and why a cry for help on myspace? and the "about me" just doesn't seem right. anything R rated?? Not likely. some R rated movies are not so great, LOL. and they couldn't afford for her to go to a dance? I know some people are not able to pay for these things, I myself have a very hard time paying bills at times, but for my child, I would find a way, if it was something they really wanted to do. also, The Beatles? while great in their time, and yes some young people may like them still, I would think she would at least have 1 or 2 current singers, or at the least a Genre of music listed. IDK. Thats my perspective. :)

BBM: WAY before......it says 12/09/2008

It does seem that my post in response is possibly OT for this thread, but an important enough discussion, so please forgive me? :angel:

This was a video taped interview that was edited by KPHO right? Perhaps, they still have the raw interview, unedited -- Do you think that LE has reviewed all raw interviews the Smith's have done? If not I think they should -- I have seen LE request all MEDIA taped interviews on a POI in other cases before
Should someone tip LE that this particular interview may provide evidence they need on the case they are still building?

Just throwing the thought out there -

You got my vote

I can't see Tammi's FB page anymore, looks like Jack went El Deleto on it.

That was weird, the personal page is working for me now too. Earlier, when it wasn't working, I even tried going in to her FB page via google search and got nothing. Must have been a glitch or something.

That was weird, the personal page is working for me now too. Earlier, when it wasn't working, I even tried going in to her FB page via google search and got nothing. Must have been a glitch or something.

Or they blocked everyone (with privacy settings), deleted some things, and reopened it?

Or they blocked everyone (with privacy settings), deleted some things, and reopened it?

That makes a lot of sense. I know my way around the internet fairly well, but I just joined FB a few weeks ago (to keep up with TSP's posts) so much of it is a mystery to me. Thanks for that explanation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back