Facts Only

Lee stated in a media report that Casey pushed the car there her self . It was later stated ( can't recall where ) that 2 men helped Casey push the car there .

Why haven't these 2 men come forward to confirm ?

Probably because it was Casey that said that in her statement.

who pushes it into the parking lot and then turns it so it is backed in to the space

All info taken from documents.

page 190--Per RM KC and Caylee stayed overnight at his place on June 9th.
Page 190--Per RM The last time he saw Caylee was in the am on June 10th, his place.

page 191--Per RM Saw KC approx. 3 weeks later when she was at his place taking to AH.

page 192--Per RM Saw KC on July 2 when she took them to airport to go on vacation.

page 193--Per RM Said Caylee's doll was named Mama.

page 194--Per RM Sees KC next on July 15 at airport when he returns home from vaca.

page 268--per AL From May 21 to July 15 he has seen Caylee maybe 3 times.
Page 268--per AL 1st time = late May
2nd time = some random time hanging out
3rd time = June 2

page 276--Per AL he leaves FLA on June 30 to go to NY. Returns on July 5.

page 281--Per AL KC tells AL that she has 10 to 15 thousand dollars saved.

page 282--Per AL KC contacts him the morning of July 16. AL asks her why she would steal money from friends when she has 10 to 15 thousand saved up. KC tells AL she needed it for some kind of backup plan. AL tells her he doesn't want to hear anymore.

If it had to be pushed where did originally run out of gas? Something about this car being pushed does not add up. Casey wouldn't have been able to do that herself. If two men helped they should have been questioned by now, or at least come forward. I haven't heard anything about either of the two above mentioned possibilities. Casey was no stranger to stealing gas from what we know. I was also wondering if she had the ability to cyphen gas out of the tank. I had heard that Casey had stolen gas from her parents in the past. Did she usually steal the gas cans out of the shed, had she ever cyphened the gas out of their tanks? I know this sounds complex, especially for Casey, but she was no stranger to stealing. Is this a possibility at all? Just trying to come up with any explanation to explain how this happened. Any other ideas on this?

It may have been Casey's attempt at a "booty call" with J, since her flavor of the day was out of town.

That is what I thought when I read that--who knows if it was a legitimate need for a shower or she had something else in mind?

Can someone verify this for me?

I remember reading Casey telling LE that the gas gauge didn't register accurately, which was the reason for running out of gas--it had happened before. Was this in one of the interviews with LE?

Don't forget we have a questions thread already. So refer to that for questions and answers that you can incorporate into your facts here. I am just trying to help keep this thread on the right path so it doesn't get closed for General Discussion in disguise lol :)

Just posted this on another thread but thought I would add it under FACTS:

Triclosan, widely used as an antibacterial ingredient in household hand sterilization products, breaks down rapidly when exposed to chlorinated water and produces toxic chemicals including chloroform, according to a study published on the Environmental Science & Technology research website As Soon As Publishable (ASAP), suggesting that many antibacterial products may not only be ineffective, but harmful.

I don't think we are off to a very good start on this fact thread. I see a lot of "I think" and "I believe" etc. If we are going to line out the facts...we need to be certain of those facts and make sure they are applicable here. Triclosan has no place on this thread as we are not discussing or arguing points of defense strategies here, imo.

Fact:

If we go by the KNOWN facts, Caylee has NOT been seen since June 15th, 2008. There are no CREDIBLE AND VERIFIED independent sightings of her after she left the Nursing Center.

Caylee is missing and presumed dead by LE.

Casey was photographed at Fusian Ultra Lounge on June 20th and the date verified by the photographers.

Cindy called 911 three times on July 15th to have Casey arrested for stealing the car and money. Informed LE that Caylee was missing.

Thought I would run through some of the other facts, so it showd that we really are working.

1. Caylee is definitely missing.

2. Cindy and eorge refuse to consider the idea that she is dead. Publicly, that is.

3. When the car was retreived from the tow yard there wa a bag of pizza in it, yet it has been verified that the pizza could not have caused the smell that was also present in the car.

Not my kids~ Some of those are not facts.

We don't know what the A's really believe.

Clint and Tony both said she was there during the daytime, but did not spend the night.

Lee stated in a media report that Casey pushed the car there her self . It was later stated ( can't recall where ) that 2 men helped Casey push the car there .

Why haven't these 2 men come forward to confirm ?

Not sure you want to take it as 'fact'..but if you read our chat transcript with LP and Tony they talk about the car, IIRC, how it was found, the timeline of it being there etc.

More known facts:

Casey asked to borrow a shovel from the neighbor (Date not clear).

Casey's car was taken to impound on June 30th where it remained until GA and CA picked it up on July 15th. A sack of trash was removed at the impound/tow company lot by the owner of the lot. Owner of lot noted decomp smell to GA.

Casey was questioned on July 15th and arrested July 16th for Child Neglect and other charges.

(Just throwing these out here as I remember them, but will go back to fill in as per affidavits, reports, timeline and media later. Please restrict this to FACTS only thread. No speculation. No theory. No hearsay. Hope that helps!)

More known facts:

Casey asked to borrow a shovel from the neighbor (Date not clear).

Casey's car was taken to impound on June 30th where it remained until GA and CA picked it up on July 15th. A sack of trash was removed at the impound/tow company lot by the owner of the lot. Owner of lot noted decomp smell to GA.

Casey was questioned on July 15th and arrested July 16th for Child Neglect and other charges.

(Just throwing these out here as I remember them, but will go back to fill in as per affidavits, reports, timeline and media later. Please restrict this to FACTS only thread. No speculation. No theory. No hearsay.)

The shovel was borrowed the week of June 16th.

the all the tow yard owner said was that there was a rotten smell. That's all he said to George anyway.

Would you verify those with the corresponding pages of the affidavits or other sources, please?

I just wanted to say I am so glad someone started a "facts" thread. I think it was badly needed!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

removed post because I used hearsay from affidavits. I also speculated somewhat. I didn't meet the standard. I apologize.
Please restrict this to FACTS only thread. No speculation. No theory. No hearsay
If it came from the affidavits or reports from the 400 pages...it is not considered hearsay or speculation. :) We just need to back up with what we are listing as factual information here. If we list it, we have to be prepared to state it as fact, where it came from exactly, who said it, and have links to it. Not trying to be hardnosed about anything...just trying to stick to the KNOWN facts.

Shovel borrowed the week of the 16th according to page 422.

Bag of trash and such outlined on page 316-318.Which does say that Mr. birch threw it away. Editing old post.

Here's an important fact: LE has not been able to verify any information that Casey has givin them. (except for her name, of course)So anything that has come out of her mouth can be taken off the discussion table, officially.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back