Fake ID/aka Elizabeth Jones

Discussion in 'Gabriel Johnson' started by not_my_kids, Feb 10, 2010.

1. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

I thought that since it keeps popping up on other threads, it should have it's own.
    We have heard from the bus ticket seller that she had a fake ID in the name of Elizabeth Jones.
    We don't know where, when or how she obtained this id.
    But, if you google 78206 (a San antonio zip code) + fake ID, the very first result that comes up is in reference to this site: http://id-copy.com/answer.html
    $100 and 2 weeks and you can be whoever you want to be.

Don't know if they are legit, but it's sort of coincidental.

Any info on the ID, theories on how she got it or how much it cost her, could we post it here, to make it easier to find?

Media about the ID:
    The manager showed Megan Alexander the bus ticket Johnson bought using the alias "Elizabeth Jones." Johnson paid $180 in cash for a one-way ticket to Fort Lauderdale and waited patiently for three hours in the terminal waiting room.
    http://www.insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyId=3847

2. Loading...

3. Prof

Prof New Member

4. Ives

Ives New Member

I wish I could find my post, in one of the general threads, anywho, I have seen some of these fake ID's, (not the one in the pic at the link) and they look very real, the ONLY difference, is on the back, in the word "directive" the I is not dotted on a real ID. you would have to really be detail oriented to catch that IMHO. also, they are very easy to get. you can buy an identity fairly cheap. about 200 bucks. SS# and all. and these people are still alive. they let you "borrow" them. you can get them at flea markets and such places also. with your real name if you so choose(the ID's)

I think she bought her ID, if it was so close to her real name. I would have went with something tottally different. But I'm thinking, the way she carried her mothers picture around, that Elizabeth was the name given by her now deceased mother, so that she wanted to keep. KWIM?

This is all JMHO. I can not provide a link, but I have seen these Id's with my own two eyes.

5. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

I remember them admitting they had searched how to change jurisdictions. I don't recall them admitting they searched how to get a new ssn.

Got a link?

6. chell

chell New Member

TS did say, however, that when the investigators searched her house and computer they info they found would be because EJ had said she was going to get a new identity and ss# and she was just researching to see if EJ would be able to even do such a thing. Yeah, right; I'm sure that's why those searches were in her computer history!

7. Prof

Prof New Member

Yeah, in the NG show after LE hit the Smiths with the search warrant Tammi was backpeddling and providing her veiled excuses -- come on if we don't all know by now how she lies

This is Tammi's roundabout way of answering the question, "do you know what they were looking for" The only concrete detail she provides to the abstract claim that they helped her research "Changing jurisdictions" was to state that she wanted to change her SS#

This is Tammispeak for yeah, LE will see our searches for changing one's ss#

She gave no other information other than that

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/15/ng.01.html

I did add a question mark to my original statement, because IMO
    nothing out of this woman's mouth has one crack of credibility

I frankly give

8. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

I see what you're saying, Prof. Thanks.

We do need to always keep in mind that Tammi is a common criminal, and view what she says in that light. It would not surprise me if she searched how to get a new ssn... or how to perform any other of a number of criminal acts, particularly those in the realm of fraud. Her criminal history, after all, is one of forgery, and from recent events, we know she has not changed her criminal ways.

(I love using 'Tammi' and 'criminal' in the same sentence. :dance:)

9. TXHOPE

TXHOPE New Member

If she obtained a fake ID she could of obtained a fake birth certificate but the only person that has seen the fake ID was the hotel and the bus station. EJ laughed when asked about a fake ID like it didn't exist, not that that means it doesnt but Johnson/Jones, if a front desk person was checking people in and she walked up and said "I need a room", they asked "what is your name?" and she replies with Elizabeth Jones would they glance at it and since it was so similiar, could it be missed? The same thing could of happened with the bus. It just could of been missed. Someone mentioned the hotel scanning the ID. Was this confirmed?

10. burbqueen

burbqueen New Member

Fake id's in Texas are easy to come by. i've commented on this before. They look like the real thing except it has a red stamp on the back that say not government issue or for novelty purposes only. You can get any state with any name and any age. I use to do it when i was younger. Cost me about 50 bucks and they make it right there at the place. You can take nail polish and remove the stamp on the back.

11. kissdegirl

kissdegirl New Member

12. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

Are there online searchable marriage license applications for SA?

13. kissdegirl

kissdegirl New Member

I'm looking at that right now, so far I only find one searchable through 2007. I'll keep looking.

14. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

You can apply for a marriage license and get married the same day in Maricopa County. You can get married in San Antonio 72 hours after getting your marriage license. All she needed was her drivers license. Quick and easy name change. Then ditch the guy afterwards, or keep him on a string for financial support. She's a beautiful girl. She could easily have used her feminine wiles to get a guy to agree to it.

Then she could go to the department of motor vehicles and get a drivers license with the married name the same day.

15. kissdegirl

kissdegirl New Member

Hahahah, you're reading my mind.

I was just going to say, could you go to the DMV and then get a new ID? Is it issued right away, or mailed? If it's mailed....where, oh where would a homeless EJ have it sent...:waitasec:

16. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

Here's the quote from Kissdegirl's post in the HG thread that got us on the marriage kick.

Good sleuthing, Kiss

:blowkiss:

17. kissdegirl

kissdegirl New Member

18. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

We'll have to check Tempe and SA DMVs. I think most places are same day now.

Here's the Maricopa County marriage license link I forgot in my post above:
    http://clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/marlic.asp

And San Antonio (Bexar County):
    http://www.countyclerk.bexar.landata.com/forms/InstructionsMarriageApp.pdf

19. kissdegirl

kissdegirl New Member

20. kissdegirl

kissdegirl New Member

I know there is a video of EJ's GF saying she had a "cockamemy idea of changing her name, SSN and running forever"...something close to that....I'll get the link.

Here.
    http://www.kpho.com/video/22171594/index.html

21. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

I know grampa said it. I think Prof had thought TayJay said it.