Falling woman saved by pile......

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by PlasmaFiend024, Apr 5, 2007.

1. PlasmaFiend024

PlasmaFiend024 New Member

BEIJING (Reuters) - A Chinese woman survived a plunge from a sixth-floor balcony thanks to a convenient pile of excrement which broke her fall, local media said.

The accident happened when the woman was hanging out laundry on Monday in Nanjing, capital of the eastern province of Jiangsu, the Kuaibao tabloid said on its Web site (www.kuaibao.net).

"Workers happened to be emptying the building's septic tank, which had not been tended for a long time and had regularly blocked sewage pipes," the newspaper said.link
    http://today.reuters.com/news/artic...Z_01_N04346227_RTRUKOC_0_US-CHINA-LAUNDRY.xml

2. Loading...

3. hipmamajen

hipmamajen I love the friends I have gathered together on thi

"The woman suffered only slight injuries, the newspaper said.
    In March, a six-year-old girl broke only her left leg when she fell six floors on to a pile of snow in the northeastern province of Heilongjiang."

So, apparently it's better to fall into a pile of chit than a pile of snow!

4. mrsjonnob

mrsjonnob New Member

:D

Wow...

I wonder how people manage to fall out of windows though... children, I can see maybe, but adults... makes you wonder if they werent shoved!