family in shock after receiving anonymous hate letter about young boy with autism

i honestly cant see who or how a family would benefit from a fake letter? Its not like the family is getting money from the community or anything now.

Sorry, I'll just say that I've read stuff elsewhere. I don't know if TOS comes into play since I'm not sure if that counts until someone is charged with a crime, but I'll err on the side of caution for now.

I know in the comments that someone thinks the grandma doesn't want to care for her grandchild anymore but I doubt she did this. JMO

The letter is in mom's facebook. It is flat and readable.

I noticed the spelling of neighborhood and favor.I wonder if it's an American who typed it out.

I noticed the spelling of neighborhood and favor.I wonder if it's an American who typed it out.

Good catch. They could just have American English as a setting on their computer program, though. JMO

Unfortunately, I can see this type of boorish behaviour coming out of Newcastle, ON. Pretty sad.

If anyone can copy the letter or make it visible here, it would sure be appreciated.

I have an autistic grandson and know that such horrible folks as the letter writer do exist. GS is sufficiently high functioning to know that he is different. As his mother says, his sky is green.

ETA: I'm not on Facebook, so can't read it there.

My ever-skeptical nature is compelled to mention this: Canada is notoriously cold. This happened is a fairly new housing development, right?

How exactly does one slide a letter beneath a weather-proofed door? (At least one account I've seen states the letter was slid underneath the door.)

Police say they have been investigating since Friday. They are consulting with the Crown attorney’s office for legal advice, to see whether any laws were broken.

“Our officers are taking it very seriously,” said police spokesperson Jodi MacLean.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...tistic_boy_sent_to_newcastle_grandmother.html

Letter is at the link here too. Most legit link with photo of the actual letter. I read on fb about the letter being slid under the door but at the original link with video, the letter was sent through the mail with the address handwritten on the enveloppe (from the OP).

autistic-hate-letter.jpg

http://globalnews.ca/news/789411/oshawa-family-receives-hate-filled-letter-directed-at-autistic-son/

How cruel. What goes around, comes around. I will not wish her harm, but it will come back to her....someday.

I wonder if the person who wrote is not a mother, but making it look like one. I would suspect a neighbor is behind it.

The letter writer leaves a bit to be desired in grammar and spelling too. Such an uneducated individual! What a jerk in so many ways.

Thanks for posting a clear version of the letter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back