family in shock after receiving anonymous hate letter about young boy with autism

The letter writer leaves a bit to be desired in grammar and spelling too. Such an uneducated individual! What a jerk in so many ways.

Thanks for posting a clear version of the letter.

Could be a teenager.

The pink paper is an interesting touch.

autistic-hate-letter.jpg

http://globalnews.ca/news/789411/oshawa-family-receives-hate-filled-letter-directed-at-autistic-son/
I can't believe any normal human being wrote this, hinky maybe, I know how I hate the kids yelling around my house but this is taken to an offense on a singular child, autistic or not. Violent in my opinion and scary, it needs to be investigated fully.

My ever-skeptical nature is compelled to mention this: Canada is notoriously cold. This happened is a fairly new housing development, right?

How exactly does one slide a letter beneath a weather-proofed door? (At least one account I've seen states the letter was slid underneath the door.)

Brenda Millson, of Newscastle, Ont., said she was shocked when she read the letter, which arrived in her mailbox on Friday.

http://www.theprovince.com/news/jus...+community+have+euthanized/8808672/story.html

The only hostility the family had sensed in the Newcastle neighbourhood was four years ago, she said.

At the time, M loved to throw a ball in the backyard and as he often threw it over fences, Millson had written her name and address on it, Begley said.

One day it arrived in the yard tattered, she said. "They took the time to shred the ball with scissors and throw it back over."

Begley added the family did not know what yard the ball was thrown into.

http://www.theprovince.com/news/jus...+community+have+euthanized/8808672/story.html

Probably a grumpy old man. Who says Vamoose anymore? The pink paper is too much, IMO.

Probably a grumpy old man. Who says Vamoose anymore? The pink paper is too much, IMO.

is the paper really pink? I thought it looked white elsewhere

anyway, I agree with the vamoose and scram thing ... those are old-school terms

is the paper really pink? I thought it looked white elsewhere

anyway, I agree with the vamoose and scram thing ... those are old-school terms

I think that is a copy of the original in the opening post. JMO

Whoever is the neighborhood OCD control freak may have written the letter. Probably a man or even a couple since so much effort was put into making it seem like it was from a mom with young kids. It could even be someone with a grudge hoping to get someone blamed for sending the letter.

I think grandma would have a feeling who wrote the letter. MOO

I want to see the envelope with postmark.

Grandma lives in Newcastle, ON and her name is in MSM but not the address.

Interesting the person uses "vamoose" and "scram". I still think it was a younger person who did this.

I think grandma knows who wrote this letter and this is her way of letting everyone know about the abuse she and this child has suffered IMO

I don't think we've heard about any abuse other than the letter, unless you count the story about a shredded ball thrown into their yard. I would hope if there were other incidents they are reported to LE already.

Does anyone really think this is the first happenstance of this? IMO

I don't have enough information yet to have an opinion, but the family isn't shy about telling their story so I think if there was more than the letter and the ball they would have said so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back