family in shock after receiving anonymous hate letter about young boy with autism

Call me skeptical but who's to say Mom didn't write it herself for the media attention?

The letter was obviously printed out from a computer. Virtually ALL color laser printers leave a invisible "fingerprint" on each page which identifies the actual printer it came from.

Did that letter have a fingerprint? And if so did they compare it to any printers in this families possession to "rule them out"? Seems like a fair request if they want to spend police time and money on this then they should be happy to have themselves ruled out.

I would think removing the color cartridge may prevent a fingerprint but depending on how important it is to stay anonymous throwing out the printer is probably the best plan.

Call me skeptical but who's to say Mom didn't write it herself for the media attention?

My gut feeling tells me someone else did it. There could be a neighborhood feud.

I would not be surprised if a parent did write it too. I do not think that person is not that old. I would guess under the age of 40. I have seen many evil women and mothers; Yoselyn Ortega, Lori Drew, Antoinette Davis, Casey Anthony, Melissa Huckaby, Gertrude Baniszewski, Diane Downs, etc.

I initially thought a male between in his teens to early 20s likely wrote it. I thought of this more and I think the person who wrote this vile letter is a female. She probably has a history neighborhood feuds and has done things like this in the past. If she has children, she probably got one of them to write the letter. Just my opinion.

“The bikers want to get Max a vest with their crest on it,” Brenda Millson says from the kitchen, covering the receiver with her hand. “What size would he take?”

“Go ask Jim, please,” her daughter, Karla Begley, says.

“That’s so sweet,” Millson says as she walks outside.

Jim Begley has done the laundry, and wife Karla is folding a large pile on the couch, exhausted from the last few days of media appearances related to a hateful letter about their son.

This latest bit of public support, Begley explains, is from a biker club that wants to have a brigade for Maxwell starting in Newcastle. There is also talk of a street party.

LOL! I'm sure the biker thing will have the letter-writer a bit intimidated.

http://metronews.ca/news/canada/773...-by-support-for-son-after-hate-filled-letter/

If anyone can copy the letter or make it visible here, it would sure be appreciated.

I have an autistic grandson and know that such horrible folks as the letter writer do exist. GS is sufficiently high functioning to know that he is different. As his mother says, his sky is green.

ETA: I'm not on Facebook, so can't read it there.

My niece is autistic and my son very very protective of her when I told him of this letter (he's 13 ) he said he hoped no one would say that about Kara. It warms my heart to see my son so young and accepting of people who are "different" than him. To think an adult can spew that garbage ....sickening

If anyone can copy the letter or make it visible here, it would sure be appreciated.

I have an autistic grandson and know that such horrible folks as the letter writer do exist. GS is sufficiently high functioning to know that he is different. As his mother says, his sky is green.

ETA: I'm not on Facebook, so can't read it there.

Here is the letter. I wonder if the letter was first printed and than copied as printers leave a watermark, which is the serial number of the printer.

autistic-hate-letter.jpg

I saw the comments at this link.
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/parent...y-d-say-to-writer-of-hateful-letter-1.1420172

One of the posters in the comments section thinks the author of the letter could have mental illness. I am thinking personality disorder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back