Documents filed in Strafford County Superior Court on Friday indicate Robert and Sandra DuBois, parents of 18-year-old Kyle DuBois, are seeking compensation for medical expenses, lost income due to time away from work and other damages related to their son being shocked in his electrical trades class on March 11. The lawsuit claims DuBois critically injured himself because of his teacher Thomas Kelley's failure to properly warn of the dangers of electrical currents. DuBois was hospitalized after receiving a serious electrical shock while in class on March 11. On a dare, DuBois clipped alligator clips to his nipples and received a severe shock that caused him to stagger and collapse, the lawsuit says. http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100831/GJNEWS_01/708319900 I'm sorry, but I would expect ANY normal high school student to know completing a circuit by clamping your nipples and plugging the other end into a wall outlet would be a VERY BAD idea!