Family Press Conferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else think one of the reporter's comments after the statement was odd. He said that on the day kyron disappeared TH was supposed to drive him South on I-5 to meet his mother. Why refer so specifically to the direction and the Route?

That's how you get from Portland to Medford.

I don't get it...if there IS a person out there w/Kyron, which I doubt, that person is probably freaking out and might actually listen to a plea on TV...Terri does not "have" him and she is not going to help them as far as I can tell...

Snipped and BBM....these are my thoughts exactly. If they *knew* he was alive, they would be begging the person holding him to bring him home/turn themselves in. And IMO if someone were holding Kyron, more than likely they would know that eventually they would be caught and would go ahead and turn him over to police and flip on the "mastermind" of the plot. Plus there is a reward for $25k (heard this on KATU news at 6pm, sorry don't have a link) and you would think someone out there would have had to have seen Kyron by now or suspect something and would do it just for the reward money. It is my opinion that only one person is involved in Kyron's disappearance and that person is TH, and furthermore I believe that Kyron was killed before anyone even knew he was missing (ie: before 3:30pm Friday June 4th). MOO

I have never seen something so horrible and sad, in my whole life (and I'm old)!

I wonder if the meeting Kaine is having with the investigators will tell us anything new.

I feel so sad for Kyron's family! OMG!

Very sad. I can feel Desiree's desperation. Did anyone watch the clip after Desiree's statement? The reporter mentioned that TH was supposed to be meeting Desiree that day (June 4) to turn Kyron over (they mentioned the highway), and he would be spending the weekend with Tony fishing. This was something I had never heard before. This raised eyebrows for me. For one, Kaine said in earlier interviews that they were going to take Kyron for a treat after school. It didn't seem like something they would do, if they were about to drive a couple of hours to meet Desiree? Does anyone think anything of this new information? Or at least its new information to me...

Maybee they had planned on grabbing an Ice cream cone to eat on the way to meeting Kyrons mom

I have never seen something so horrible and sad, in my whole life (and I'm old)!

I wonder if the meeting Kaine is having with the investigators will tell us anything new.

I feel so sad for Kyron's family! OMG!

Agree, meeting may indicate new evidence. Perhaps something that conflicts with TH's previous statements which may have resulted in Desiree being more direct. New witness? lab work? could be anything and nothing. Weird case, lots of secrets in these families.

mo

Did anyone else think one of the reporter's comments after the statement was odd. He said that on the day kyron disappeared TH was supposed to drive him South on I-5 to meet his mother. Why refer so specifically to the direction and the Route?

I wonder what time they were supposed to meet? Hmmm...

I think the reporter had it wrong about Terri supposedly driving Kyron down...unless it was partway...I thought she was supposed to have called Desiree to tell her when to start driving that day to pick Kyron up? It would not be the first wrong report, whichever is wrong...

Snipped and BBM....these are my thoughts exactly. If they *knew* he was alive, they would be begging the person holding him to bring him home/turn themselves in. And IMO if someone were holding Kyron, more than likely they would know that eventually they would be caught and would go ahead and turn him over to police and flip on the "mastermind" of the plot. Plus there is a reward for $25k (heard this on KATU news at 6pm, sorry don't have a link) and you would think someone out there would have had to have seen Kyron by now or suspect something and would do it just for the reward money. It is my opinion that only one person is involved in Kyron's disappearance and that person is TH, and furthermore I believe that Kyron was killed before anyone even knew he was missing (ie: before 3:30pm Friday June 4th). MOO

So sad but ITA, :(

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 100 (63 members and 37 guests) .

Be sure to sign up Guest!! We would love to have new members!

I wonder what time they were supposed to meet? Hmmm...

Maybe that's why Kaine was home early (I KNOW, Fri afternoon and all, but it still has been bothering me).

That's how you get from Portland to Medford.

I think he meant, why specifically did he mention the route. Why not just say, she was taking him to meet his mom. I know what your asking and maybe it was just "filler" in the reporters piece.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 100 (63 members and 37 guests) .

Be sure to sign up Guest!! We would love to have new members!

Yes, the more brains and doubters and questioners the better! Jump on in. Plus it's a relief if you've been sitting on the sidelines worrying. We have Kyron in common and that's a lot.

Very sad. I can feel Desiree's desperation. Did anyone watch the clip after Desiree's statement? The reporter mentioned that TH was supposed to be meeting Desiree that day (June 4) to turn Kyron over (they mentioned the highway), and he would be spending the weekend with Tony fishing. This was something I had never heard before. This raised eyebrows for me. For one, Kaine said in earlier interviews that they were going to take Kyron for a treat after school. It didn't seem like something they would do, if they were about to drive a couple of hours to meet Desiree? Does anyone think anything of this new information? Or at least its new information to me...

It can't be new, because I knew it, and I'm no psychic lol It was very early on, so I can't say where I read it, or even if it a legit source for this site. And yes, it occurred to me that it was a little weird to plan to go for ice cream, but maybe they were going to stop on the way?

if terri is guilty then all these pleas will do nothing. she is entrenched with her parents and lawyers and will not talk

if she is innocent then this is even a bigger waste of time.

police need to stop doing nothing and waiting for terri to break the case for them and break \it themselves

I think the reporter had it wrong about Terri supposedly driving Kyron down...unless it was partway...I thought she was supposed to have called Desiree to tell her when to start driving that day to pick Kyron up? It would not be the first wrong report, whichever is wrong...

I think he did say half way, or something like that. I'll have to listen again

if terri is guilty then all these pleas will do nothing. she is entrenched with her parents and lawyers and will not talk

if she is innocent then this is even a bigger waste of time.

police need to stop doing nothing and waiting for terri to break the case for them and break \it themselves

Im sure LE is doing ALOT more than nothing, as Tony said, connect the dots....

Well, thinking like a psychologist (which I am not), I think someone might encourage Desiree to appeal to Terri only, so as not to make the person holding him feel like they are also a POI, criminal, suspect etc. If they were to directly speak to that person, the person might panic and do harm to Kyron. If they verbally put all responsibility on Terri, perhaps the person would feel less trapped, and would do the right thing, and bring Kyron home. Yes, this is part psychology, part wishful thinking on my part... I want to wake up tomorrow and read in the headlines, "Kyron is home, alive, and well!"

Gosh, i get the opposite impression, that Desiree is starting to understand that Kyron may not be OK...but is still trying to hang onto hope...

Why don't they address the person they think Kyron is with, i.e. why not say, drop him at a hospital, or a police station, or a Wal-Mart for that matter? Or why don't the police say that, if they think he is being held someplace? I don't get it...if there IS a person out there w/Kyron, which I doubt, that person is probably freaking out and might actually listen to a plea on TV...Terri does not "have" him and she is not going to help them as far as I can tell...

IDK. It's weird. I mean, statistically it looks pretty bleak. And really, DY keeps saying that LE hasn't given them any indication (?-maybe I'm using the wrong word) that he's deceased. Maybe it is just blind faith and nothing else.

I don't think Terri is hiding him somewhere either, nor do I think she gave him to someone else to hide.

I just can't imagine the pain this family is feeling....maybe sometimes having blind faith makes it easier to deal.

Im sure LE is doing ALOT more than nothing, as Tony said, connect the dots....

so tony and desiree and kaine and LE Have connected the dots, and so have most of us.

and yet still no arrests, still no kyron.

and they can plead with terry till pigs fly and she still wont talk on her own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member