FBI: Approach Missing Egyptians with Caution

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by Shadow205, Aug 8, 2006.

1. welder 79

welder 79 New Member

.....She sure having her little laugh on me... Portland Oregon?????? Last news I heard from that area was in I think Weekly World News Report ::::That some woman had Bigfoot's baby and she fell in love with Bigfoot and she was going to take the baby and head back in the wood's "Looking for her Lover Boy"""..They don't call Bigfoot "Skunk Ape" for nothing :) Could this be Scandi ?? .........................................................She PM me before and told me she just joking and having a good time:)

2. scandi

scandi New Member

How funny Welder, and you know from the 60's way until after Mt St Helens blew, we were sure Bigfoot was out there protecting his territory. We even thought he was who found DJ Cooper! The day some of DJ's money showed up on the bank of the Willamette River, we knew DJ had made it to safety, but couldn't figure out why there was no hide nor hare of him. Bigfoot grabbed him. We were all sure of it! LOL

Scandi