FBI asks for assistance identifying child predator John Doe 27

Discussion in 'Missing Archives' started by Snoopster, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snoopster

Snoopster Well-Known Member

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2013/november/help-us-identify-a-child-predator/help-us-identify-a-child-predator

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

won't take long to catch 'Jimmy the Southern pedophile'

4. Fraudbstr1

Fraudbstr1 New Member

Wedding band on his right hand... hhhmmm... and that chair..Definitely should be memorable.

5. T4Tide

T4Tide Verified Registered Nurse

Is it just me, or does that chair look like one of those electric lift recliners? Something about the base of it looks funny.

Posted from a Galaxy tablet far, far away.

6. Snoopster

Snoopster Well-Known Member

Here's a larger view of the chair. It looks like the photo is 'squished' out of proportion.

Is that something behind the chair (to the left) or is it part of the chair?

[​IMG]

7. Teche

Teche Well-Known Member

Wedding ring on right hand could represent that he's a widower. IMO, besides the chair being ugly, it's cheaply constructed b/c the pattern isn't matched properly.

8. modesty blaise

modesty blaise Member

I hope jimmy is in custody before the week is over I am beyond sick of these reprobates.

9. Ausgirl

Ausgirl Enough Is Enough!

Somebody's got to recognise that chair.. Hopefully not just a bunch of other pedos, either. The facial ID seems pretty clear - I think it won't be long before Jimmy is behind bars.. at least for a while. Hopefully he won't be out on parole any time soon.

Bless the people who do this work. It must take a lot of inner strength to be able to look at crimes like this, day in, day out.

10. daisymae

daisymae Registered User

I don't see an electrical cord going to it, and it doesn't look anything like the lift chair I bought for my dad.

:seeya:

11. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

I see an electrical cord running across the floor to an outlet but also see a cord close to the chair that could be plugged into it. The pictures are distorted or elongated. I think the first picture looks like as an example, Joe, Deloris Claiborne's husband, David Strathairn due to the distortion. The back of the head/neck appears to be a larger faced size head of a person plus the picture is not distorted looking. jmo Don't like that chair at all either.

12. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

The fabric pattern I believe is black-and-white buffalo check pattern when you search for it.

This chair is not well done.

13. Backwoods

Backwoods New Member

You know, what that on the floor to the left of the chair looks like to me "at a glance" is two different-sized/styled pottery jugs with a cat behind them, peeking out!

Probably not any of those things, though, my brain is probably making things up -- but that's the impression I got when I looked.

14. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

It does appear to be pottery jugs when I first saw it or it could be coolant, oil & car stuff. I see three jugs/bottles/containers. Light color large, the other two descend in height.

The poorly upholstered chair is like French Country or Country style. Probably pottery jugs. The kitchen chairs are also antique or country style. There's a silver candlestick pedestal with a black/blue? candle on the table. Also appears to have a purple or lavander candle sitting on the table next to it too. These are more feminie in style? Is it a male or female's home? That's the best I can do. I think color also is distorted.

eta, is that light blue/grey styled Wayne's coating on the wall by the kitchen table? I bet it's really the color of blue. The chair & candle on table or whatever it is.

15. Azriell

Azriell Member

In the very left corner seems to be a type of curio cabinet with vases and other items. It tends to make me think there is/was an adult female living in that residence.

16. 4SAM

4SAM Kentucky - Texas - Kansas - Missouri

I agree, these type of decorations look like a lady lived there. Almost Americana style. If the wedding ring on the right does mean widower, then thats it. Also, his hands appear short so I am thinking he may not be a big man, less than 6 feet tall. Thin to medium build.

17. Truthful Lies

Truthful Lies "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's c

Perhaps this guy lives with an older female relative. I'm thinking that chair was reupholstered by an amateur...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

18. appletree729

appletree729 New Member

It's probably just me but does anyone else think the guy looks like the sketch of the suspect in the McCann case? I originally saw this story posted on the Find Madeleine facebook page, so maybe thats why I have that in my head...

19. T4Tide

T4Tide Verified Registered Nurse

No offense meant here.... but as a native of Mississippi for 23 years and Alabama for 14, this guy looks like he's from northern Louisiana, southern Mississippi. Like.... Bay St. Louis or something. I can't explain it, but he looks like a redneck and Cajun mix. I sound like I am describing a dog, and well..... I am. His eyes appear that he's a long term drinker. The back of his head, by the way his hair is shaped, makes me think he works a job outside where he wears a hat/baseball cap on a regular basis. His neck is darker, thicker, and wrinkled.... like a construction worker, or on the shipyards, offshore, etc.

Just making some observations.

20. hopeandglory

hopeandglory New Member

The grin on his face in the first pic makes me sick.

21. Skully

Skully Well-Known Member

BBM

I was thinking about slip covers.... That chair is a recliner of some kind, and it has been recovered. I have never seen arms like that on a wingback chair. Have any of you? It looks as though this chair has been altered and recovered. The cords don't make sense either. One for the wall, so the foot rest can work, but what is the other cord for? Does it vibrate and that is the power cord? IDK. I looked for slip cover on line but can't find any this ugly. Perhaps they did it themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.