FBI says Caylee never left local Orlando area

Yup, yup...Caylee left the house; went into the trunk; and dumped like trash. Just like I do with my Christmas tree when I'm tired of taking care of it!

Here' a question for all your super sleuthin' fine minds-

Does anybody remember ever seeing Casey even vaguely exhibiting signs of panic or anxiety? I know we have heard that she had nightmares/nightsweats for a few days during the probable timeline of Caylee being left to decompose in her car or sandbox or somewhere, but other than that, is there any evidence that she experiences or reveals any normal, spontaneous emotion other than anger and disgust with others?
I keep hearing "oh, she did this or that in a moment of panic".... I just don't see any evidence of panic, anyplace. She drove around with her daughter decomposing in her car for days.... where's the panic?

Hi Okiedokietoo, In the Madeleine McCann case I have done a lot of study on sniffer dogs. One of the first things I learned is that a human recovery dog can sniff a death scent for up to 7 years.

I qualify that to say it also depends on the quality of the dog, and the scent can linger up to 7 years ;}

ETA: Hi Txsvicki, Shades if yesterday. I remember learning about that special tracker dog sniffing little flakes of skin down the hwy to the marina and ending up like you say at the end of the pier looking out over the water. To this day my heart still skipps a beat when I contemplate anything to do with losing Laci and Connor. xox

Yes although my post was responding as to why the dogs didn't lead LE down the street from the house to the spot of the remains. If KC took a different route when she left the house, went to TL's or JBP, drove around town and then, coming from TL's or coming from someplace other than the house and then dumped the remains - that would make a difference

Here' a question for all your super sleuthin' fine minds-

Does anybody remember ever seeing Casey even vaguely exhibiting signs of panic or anxiety?

*snipped*

Panic? No. Not at all. She is almost fearless, it seems.

Yes although my post was responding as to why the dogs didn't lead LE down the street from the house to the spot of the remains. If KC took a different route when she left the house, went to TL's or JBP, drove around town and then, coming from TL's or coming from someplace other than the house and then dumped the remains - that would make a difference

I was thinking Casey first went to the area that is shown at the end of psychic Gail's video. It looks like a private road. It's a grassy road with tire marks indicating cars have driven on it. It also appears secluded. Perhaps she dealt with the final wrapping of the body or whatever other prep work she needed to do before dumping, working out of her trunk, and then proceeded to the dumping area.

Interesting that the FBI said this.

I have longbelieved that the defense was wasting their time picking apart OCSO and now M.E. when it is the FBI that is running this show.

They can second guess Dr. G all they want..and LE too...but when the FBI, backed by Quantico, presents their evidence...NO DOUBT the jurors will be starining their ears to hear their every word.

Notice the 'talking heads" on CNN, Fox, etc. They never question the FBI. In fact, Michael Baden on down have said their labs and their findings are so impeccable, so precise, they are almost impossible to refute..

They have been on this investigation the whole time. It's asinine to think they told local LE " yea go dig around over there, let us know what you found..give us a shout when you have something".

There's been more blue jackets with FBI on it than I have seen together for a long time.

Well, just to play devils advocate, FBI is not infallible. It is interesting to look back at a period in the 90's as well as 2003. I am sure those protocols are corrected by now, but still. We just went through 8 years of problems with the Justice Dept.. soooo. I was, however, very impressed with the Agent who interviewed G and C . I thought he was super. Very good at his job.
http://www.truthinjustice.org/FBI-crime-lab.htm

You know where some of us screwed up (self definately included). We assumed that KC had some intelligence, and "overthought" her blatherings, looking for clues to some clever and secluded hiding place.

Turns out the idiot dumped the child in the closest woody area to the house! The. Very. Most. OBVIOUS. PLACE.

You know where some of us screwed up (self definately included). We assumed that KC had some intelligence, and "overthought" her blatherings, looking for clues to some clever and secluded hiding place.

Turns out the idiot dumped the child in the closest woody area to the house! The. Very. Most. OBVIOUS. PLACE.

Yep, exactly. She is lazy and stupid.

Now there is a third version of events. My, my, my. Now she dropped Caylee off in the parking lot of an apartment complex to ZFG who then drove away with Caylee in the car.

Ok. Well, that one doesn't work either. Try again.

Does anyone know where I can find this info about the 3rd version? Thanks!

Thanks for clearing that up..

I had thought that at some point, maybe Casey was staying in the woods with Caylee's remains.. as sick as that is.. where else was she during the time nobody knew where she was?

:eek: That is sick!

I can't picture her doing that though.

Thanks to all for the comfort.It's a rough time of year.My son's birthday was the day aftter Christmas and he died on New Years Eve.
We are okay now.I've said before,I don't post about his death for sympathy,but to give perspective.
I feel for the A's,but their behavior IMO is not related to their grief.

{{Hugs}}

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks