Missing pregnant Shanann Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

Fear of heights? photos....

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Ransom, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Ransom

Ransom Former Member

2. oh_gal

oh_gal Active Member

I just got back from the Smoky Mountains....we went up to Clingman's Dome...I didn't think I had a fear of heights either...until we drove through a pass that was a sheer drop off on both sides of the road...then when we got up there, it looked like you could just fall right off the edge!

3. Ransom

Ransom Former Member

Thank You!!
    Oh!! I've been there! I was looking for dead (buried) relatives from times past. lol.

YOU think that's something? Come to the WEST ... drive over the Black Canyon of the Gunnison ... holy moly ....
    http://www.visitmontrose.com/136/Black-Canyon-of-the-Gunnison-National-Pa
    There is no exaggeration in saying that the Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park is one of the nation’s most breathtaking scenic treasures. Carved through solid granite over countless millennia, the dark canyon walls plunge an awe-inspiring 2,700 feet to the Gunnison River below.

OR .... Million Dollar highway.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Route_550#mediaviewer/File:Million_Dollar_Highway_pass.jpg

I wish more would post where to drive and scare the living daylights out of you/yours. It's all relative.....

4. sweetheart29

sweetheart29 Member

Mesa verde national park Cortez Colorado. I have been on the million dollar highway.