CANADA Canada - Female,25-30,toronto, Hit By Train Pape Ttc,16 June 2018

dotr

Reaction score
Toronto Police Service :: News Release #41366
Case #: 2018-1096756
The Toronto Police Service is requesting assistance identifying a deceased woman.

It is reported that:

- on Saturday, June 16, 2018, at 8:40 p.m., a woman accidentally fell and was struck by a train at Pape subway station.

She was pronounced at the scene.

She had no identification with her.

She appears to be between 25 and 30. She is described as white, 5’4”, 145 lbs., shoulder-length light-brown-and-auburn hair, tattoo on her left shoulder with the word “Love.” She was wearing a black tank top, black tights, black high-heeled shoes with laced straps.

VIDEO.
Toronto police ask for help identifying woman who fell in front of subway train

Officers said they were called to Pape subway station at 8:40 p.m. with reports someone had fallen onto the track.

They said the woman was pronounced dead on the scene. However, she did not have identification on her.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1900 or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-8477.

So. Random shower thoughts:

Did she fall or did she jump?

Was she mugged? How do you not have anything with your name on it on you anymore? A credit card, a pass, etc.

Unless you don’t want to be identified.

I was thinking the same thing. Could have been a suicide. The victim may have just wanted it to appear as an accident.

Mystery woman’s fall on subway tracks was intentional: Cops
"Mystery woman's fall on subway tracks was intentional: Cops
On Monday, police released a statement saying “further investigation has revealed that this was not an accident.”

The woman remains unidentified and police still want help identifying her.

She is described as white and between 25 and 30 years old. She is 145 pounds and has shoulder-length light-brown-and-auburn hair, a tattoo of the word ‘love’ on her left shoulder. She was wearing a black tank top, black tights, black high-heeled shoes with laced straps.

Anyone with information is asked to call police at 416-808-1900 or Crime Stoppers.

On Monday, police released a statement saying “further investigation has revealed that this was not an accident.”

She is described as white and between 25 and 30 years old. She is 145 pounds and has shoulder-length light-brown-and-auburn hair, a tattoo of the word ‘love’ on her left shoulder. She was wearing a black tank top, black tights, black high-heeled shoes with laced straps.

Anyone with information is asked to call police at 416-808-1900 or Crime Stoppers.

I'm confused now: does that mean suicide or homicide now?o_O

I'm confused now: does that mean suicide or homicide now?o_O
Good point, assumed that meant suicide but not sure, especially after reading this somewhat confusing news reported today regarding other recent TTC incidents.
imo, speculation.
Arrest made after person hit by train at Bloor station - CityNews Toronto
"Toronto police say one person is in custody after a male was hit by a train at Bloor Station.

Police were called to the station around 10:30 a.m. on Monday.

The male was rushed to hospital.

The TTC is dealing with two separate incidents involving injuries on lines 1 and 2, one at Bloor-Yonge Station and another at College Station.

At one point, trains were not running on Line 1 between St. Clair and Union stations, and on Line 2 from St. George to Pape stations.

Service has since resumed on both lines, but the TTC said Yonge Station on Line 2 remains closed."
One person rushed to hospital after incident at Bloor-Yonge Station
June 18, 2018 12:26PM EDT

One person was rushed to hospital via emergency run and another is being detained by police following some sort of incident at Bloor-Yonge Station on Monday morning.

The TTC initially reported the incident as an injury at track level at around 10:40 a.m., though the circumstances surrounding it are not immediately clear.

Police say that it does not appear as though the inured party deliberately jumped onto the tracks.

Last edited:

Yeeeah. I had a feeling it was suicide.

Police release photos in effort to identify deceased woman - CityNews Toronto
"Police release photos in effort to identify deceased woman
Police say she appears to be between 25 and 30 years old and described her as white, five-feet-four-inches tall, around 145 pounds with shoulder-length light brown and auburn hair. She has a tattoo on her left shoulder with the word “Love”. At the time of her death she was wearing a black tank top, black tights and black high-heeled shoes with laced straps.

On Monday, police added that the woman has a tattoo on the upper side of her back that says “I love you Kevorkian Dejanovic & Coculuzzi”.
PAPE-STATION-SUICIDE3.jpg

Police have released photos and more information about a woman who died after falling and being struck by a train on June 16.

Police say she appears to be between 25 and 30 years old and described her as white, five-feet-four-inches tall, around 145 pounds with shoulder-length light brown and auburn hair. She has a tattoo on her left shoulder with the word “Love”. At the time of her death she was wearing a black tank top, black tights and black high-heeled shoes with laced straps.

On Monday, police added that the woman has a tattoo on the upper side of her back that says “I love you Kevorkian Dejanovic & Coculuzzi”.

Police release photos in effort to identify deceased woman - CityNews Toronto
"Police release photos in effort to identify deceased woman

PAPE-STATION-SUICIDE3.jpg

Police have released photos and more information about a woman who died after falling and being struck by a train on June 16.

I'm confused by the 2nd photo - it must be from a different day with that light coloured top so where did the picture come from? And that tattoo is pretty specific, someone must know her.

Last edited:
I'm confused by the 2nd photo - it must be from a different day with that light coloured top so where did the picture come from? And that tattoo is pretty specific, someone must know her.
The police likely canvassed the area around the station; bars, coffee shops, stores and the like.
They probably found out that she had been in some establishment there and that's where they got that still photo of her in the white top.
It looks like shes ordering something at a counter in a restaurant or something similar in that picture.

Per the article can we change the thread title to suicide and not accident??

As per LE wording, it is not too clear if it was suicide or if she was actually pushed. It made me think when in the same article about her it was mentioned that 3 days later after her death another men was pushed on trucks there.

"On June 18, a 73-year-old man was allegedly pushed to his death in front of a subway train, prompting calls for platform edge doors."
Toronto police seek help to identify woman struck and killed by subway train | CBC News

But yes, accident is ruled out so Accidental Fall in thread title should be changed. I will PM mods as they do not read all the threads.

Tattoo - I love you Kevorkian Dejanovic & Coculuzzi” - is very unusual and hopefully will speed up her identification.

Dejanovic is Srbian surname and I see that Russian website has shared this story too. Not sure why there is & Coculuzzi - it looks like company or pair of DJs or something.

Yeah, Coculuzzi is very well known in the video game industry. The late Jack Kevorkian was a big proponent of allowing assisted suicide.

There are several Dejanovics who turn up in a search, including a football (soccer) player, a musician, and a venture capitalist.

I'm having trouble figuring out what they might all have in common.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back