Fingerprints on Waterglass Identified as Burke's

RiverRat said:
Thank you, Trixie. Sometimes, just a reminder of the facts should go a long way.

It's a shame to see that posts are allowed to stand here that defame Steve Thomas, a man that obviously had more concern for JonBenet than most Boulderites.

The one man that had absolutely not one financial tie to the Ramseys or their defense attorneys.

The one man that spent four months investigating and interviewing EVERYONE but John and Patsy Ramsey before they finally "cooperated" with the investigation of their daughter's homicide.

The one man who knew when it was time to fight fire with fire after witnessing the District Attorney's Office hand everything over to the Ramseys and the media.

He's The Man, all right. The Man that prevented evil from total victory, and for that, I can see where the defeated would have a problem with him.

Wouldn't you agree?
RR

"How and when did 'no fingerprints obtained from batteries' become 'batteries were wiped down'? And who started it?"

Okay, I get you. I just figured that, since I put the batteries into my flashlight barehanded, everyone does.

"By whom? He only gave fingerprint, handwriting and DNA samples. Just because none of these matched samples from the crimescene does not give him a pass."

EXACTLY! Since the DNA is just about worthless, he shouldn't be. (I just don't think it was him btw.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKGuy
Toltec,

I reckon JonBenet was carried down to the basement in those blankets.

Probably by Patsy, the forensic evidence suggests she was placed in the wine-cellar but not according to Fleet White.

imo she was hidden away to simulate a kidnapping in the hope that the Ramsey social status would deflect suspicion away from them.

It was all doomed to fail until John made some late changes to the script then discovered JonBenet's corpse, the rest is history.

UKGuy: what exactly do you mean by John's 'late changes to the script'?
Do you really believe John actually discovered JB's corpse, or should your statement be interpreted that he allegedly 'discovered' her corpse in the wine cellar?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back