PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

Fire in Pa kills 7 kids Update: Auction May 14th

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by Dave AHFB, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Dave AHFB

Dave AHFB Guest

Yesterday was the big donation dropoff day for the Clouse Children Memorial Playground Auction. I have attached an image of the quilt which was made and donated by the childrens Great-Grandmother. There are still 2 weeks before the auction, so if you have an item to donate you may contact me at ahfb at ahfb2000 d0t c0m and I will put you in touch with my cousin Allison who is putting this all together.

Monetary donations may be made payable to Clouse Children Memorial Fund and mailed to Heritage Christian School, 2401 Fort Robinson Road, Loysville, PA 17047.

For those in the area that may be able to attend the auction here are the details:

Here is the quilt made by the childrens Great-Grandmother

[​IMG]

2. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator

I've made a seperate thread for the big action coming tomorrow. If you live in the area please try and attend.

The community is really coming together to do good in these poor children's names.

3. Dave AHFB

Dave AHFB Guest

Donations are being accepted thru 9:00 tonight and the auction begins at 9:00 am tomorrow.

Also, do not forget the bake sale and BBQ!!!!

4. Dave AHFB

Dave AHFB Guest

The results of the auction:

[​IMG]